ADVERTISEMENT

A new Mountaineer!!!

tomhef

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
I know this is mainly a football and basketball site but I am happy and proud to announce that my daughter, Olivia Heflin just signed her letter of intent to swim for WVU. She swims Breaststoke and IM and looking forward to starting school next fall. Lets go Mountaineers!!! Beat Texas!!![WVU][WVU]

Tom,Congrats to you and your daughter. What a proud moment for you guys, that's great.

I know this is mainly a football and basketball site but I am happy and proud to announce that my daughter, Olivia Heflin just signed her letter of intent to swim for WVU. She swims Breaststoke and IM and looking forward to starting school next fall. Lets go Mountaineers!!! Beat Texas!!![WVU][WVU]

Should post this in the blue lot too.

MDRTx1Z.jpg

Awesome!

Congrats on keeping the tradition. I wish her great success. LGM!

1st, I am glad you shared, this board is about all WVU sports, just so happens that Football and BB because are the biggest sports
2nd, congratulations, you must be a proud mountaineer father.

What a great time you and your family are going to have. Congratulations to Olivia, a lot of work ahead, and I'm sure a lot of work to get to this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT