A little more perspective for us all

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
F8WahC3XUAACXg-

Stories like this and the story about Josiah Harris graduating two years early because of the importance of academics make me feel better, even after a clusterf**k loss.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and Vernon
Great story.

I noticed none of the haters posted in this thread.

Yes great story. I don’t think anyone hates Neal Brown. And if they do, shame on them. He’s a good dude. I just think he’s in over his head here.
I think you would be surprised at how many hate him. Yes he is in over his head.

Not the right thread to discuss it in. Sorry I brought it up.

I think you would be surprised at how many hate him. Yes he is in over his head.

Not the right thread to discuss it in. Sorry I brought it up.
Thank you for recognizing wrong place. More self-editing and self restraint in personal attacks are needed on all threads on this board. I've done my share but that was all on the OT board and nothing more than general disgust should be displayed on this board on any WVU topic, imo. But I know I can only control myself and I will.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
19-20 year old football players have more emotional maturity than a good portion of our fans on these message boards..all of these coaches have e-mails, but the cowards behind a keyboard would never dream of confronting them..because their identity would be revealed

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Great story.

I noticed none of the haters posted in this thread.
Says the guy who argued with me because 2 years ago I said Green should be the starter and is one of the only true Mountaineers on the team. You didnt like him and wanted Nicco... you were a hater. Greene is the best player we have overall. Has been for a while.

Says the guy who argued with me because 2 years ago I said Green should be the starter and is one of the only true Mountaineers on the team. You didnt like him and wanted Nicco... you were a hater. Greene is the best player we have overall. Has been for a while.
Yes, Greene is our best option at QB. Nicco still needs development. He doesn’t appear close to ready IMO

Yes, Greene is our best option at QB. Nicco still needs development. He doesn’t appear close to ready IMO
Totally agree. Greene doesn't have the ceiling of Nicco per say, but he is clearly more ready to win games, and he has heart. This story above clearly shows it but he has shown his coolness the whole time. He is a true Mountaineer for what he does on and off the field in my mind. I hope he builds off the houston game.

Totally agree. Greene doesn't have the ceiling of Nicco per say, but he is clearly more ready to win games, and he has heart. This story above clearly shows it but he has shown his coolness the whole time. He is a true Mountaineer for what he does on and off the field in my mind. I hope he builds off the houston game.
I’ve always liked Greene. He reminds me of a Skyler Howard. And Skyler was very underrated IMO

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT