ADVERTISEMENT

A little BB news

Good post. WVU is a final 4 team the next 2 years. We beat Purdue without Konate and Beetle. McCabe is a star. Knapper is very good. Also Culver, Gordon good and Routt got older, better. Hell the whole team got better. Loaded. Purdue is a very good team. We beat them without 2 good players and 1 of them is our biggest star.

Good post. WVU is a final 4 team the next 2 years. We beat Purdue without Konate and Beetle. McCabe is a star. Knapper is very good. Also Culver, Gordon good and Routt got older, better. Hell the whole team got better. Loaded. Purdue is a very good team. We beat them without 2 good players and 1 of them is our biggest star.[/QUOTE

Repeat yourself much?

I have a hard time believing Purdue is anything but garbage considering it gets a bunch of players from loser states like IN and IL. For Christ's sake, it doesn't even have a player within 100 miles of the Upper Ohio River.

As for WVU, with South Charleston native Knapper poised to dominant the NCAA, I don't see the point in competing against college teams at all for the next few years. I think we should petition the NBA, or at least the Euro League, to let us play there.

I have a hard time believing Purdue is anything but garbage considering it gets a bunch of players from loser states like IN and IL. For Christ's sake, it doesn't even have a player within 100 miles of the Upper Ohio River.

As for WVU, with South Charleston native Knapper poised to dominant the NCAA, I don't see the point in competing against college teams at all for the next few years. I think we should petition the NBA, or at least the Euro League, to let us play there.

I see what you did there.

you need to be on the blue lot lol

It should be noted that Purdue lost all but 2 contributors from last year.................. even with a probable All American at PG.

they will likely have a frustrating season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT