ADVERTISEMENT

A "blood purity program": Holocaust expert on why Trump is stoking fears of national blood poisoning

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Hey Repubs, it's time to break out the tiki torches.

A "blood purity program": Holocaust expert on why Trump is stoking fears of national blood poisoning

Trump’s comments about “diseased invaders” echo what Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler wrote in his book “Mein Kampf”:

“In the north and in the south the poison of foreign races was eating into the body of our people, and even Vienna was steadily becoming more and more a non-German city.”
“And so this poison was allowed to enter the national bloodstream and infect public life without the Government taking any effectual measures to master the course of the disease.”
"["The Jew"] occasionally bestowed one of his female members on an influential Christian; but the racial stock of his male descendants was always preserved unmixed fundamentally. He poisons the blood of others but preserves his own blood unadulterated."
The following passage from “Mein Kampf” is extremely similar, both in verbiage and meaning, to what Trump said in his interview with National Pulse:

All the great civilizations of the past became decadent because the originally creative race died out, as a result of contamination of the blood….

The adulteration of the blood and racial deterioration conditioned thereby are the only causes that account for the decline of ancient civilizations; for it is never by war that nations are ruined, but by the loss of their powers of resistance, which are exclusively a characteristic of pure racial blood. In this world everything that is not of sound racial stock is like chaff….

A State which, in an epoch of racial adulteration, devotes itself to the duty of preserving the best elements of its racial stock must one day become ruler of the Earth.

trump-graffiti.jpg

Gaza strip is having babies murdered, beheaded and mothers killed along side of them and all you want to do is talk about a racist Trump. WHERE IS BIDEN? You voted for this piece of crap who hides in fear. Any other president would be taking a stand right now. Including those liberal presidents before Obama.

EDIT: You're as disgusting as they are.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Trump’s comments about “diseased invaders” echo what Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler wrote in his book “Mein Kampf”:

The following passage from “Mein Kampf” is extremely similar, both in verbiage and meaning, to what Trump said in his interview with National Pulse:

All the great civilizations of the past became decadent because the originally creative race died out, as a result of contamination of the blood….

The adulteration of the blood and racial deterioration conditioned thereby are the only causes that account for the decline of ancient civilizations; for it is never by war that nations are ruined, but by the loss of their powers of resistance, which are exclusively a characteristic of pure racial blood. In this world everything that is not of sound racial stock is like chaff….

A State which, in an epoch of racial adulteration, devotes itself to the duty of preserving the best elements of its racial stock must one day become ruler of the Earth.

trump-graffiti.jpg
Shewwwww boy, them folks at Salon are some kind of crazy.

@moe
230.jpg
I knew that OP would get the Trumpers all stirred up...ha...ha...ha...you guys are too easy!

Hey @moe ...who said the following "racist" things?

"white-splained" that Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported" by calling this group of people as “Latinx,” which is a term invented by woke academics who objected to gender-specific words in the Spanish language.

lectured about the fears that blacks may have of the (Covid) vaccine, attempting to point to historically shameful episodes when Blacks were subjected to inhumane medical experiments. “They are used to being experimented on—the Tuskegee Airmen and others” (he confused legendary World War II fighter pilots with a long, notorious governmental study of syphilis among black men—the Tuskegee Experiment)

infamously asserted to a largely black radio audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him then “you ain’t black!

told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” Taken together, these statements clearly suggest that he believes all blacks think alike, not as diverse as the way Hispanics think

“That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?” (he asked a black person that who questioned him about affirmative action)

he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

And over the course of his entire career, he had kind words to say about staunchly segregationist senators.

Give up there 'ol @moe ?

Well here's your answer...the guy YOU voted for!

iu

@moe
230.jpg
I had no idea Biden said those horribly racist things, but it doesn't matter. Everyone knows I'm an uneducated, media mind numbed, TDS infected Leftist dumbass who just hates Trump! That's my "get out of jail card" anytime I'm questioned about the true racist I actually voted for instead of the one who I accuse!

Well just damn then @moe ...haven't you "overcharged" that racist card? 🤔

Source for above quotes
https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Moe supports Cartels, CCP, Hamas Nazis, Hezbollah, Iran, All Jihadist Terrorist and even pedophiles.

List of others he also idolized includes Benito Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

Last edited:

trump-graffiti.jpg
I'm not sure Trump is racist. He looks down on white and black people the same. He's just using racist terminology because it resonates with some of his hardcore supporters. He probably doesn't even know what Mein Kamph is.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
I'm not sure Trump is racist. He looks down on white and black people the same. He's just using racist terminology because it resonates with some of his hardcore supporters. He probably doesn't even know what Mein Kamph is.
Republicans didn't used to embrace white nationalism/white supremacy but it seems that they do now. I don't think that giving white supremacy the affirmative nod is the answer for the country.

Republicans didn't used to embrace white nationalism/white supremacy but it seems that they do now. I don't think that giving white supremacy the affirmative nod is the answer for the country.

Look your boy Biden is about to get us into WW3. Can you take a break from Trump's nuts for a little while.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Describe some "racist terminology" Trump has used?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER

trump-graffiti.jpg
Um, ok lol. Only a complete moron or someone with a political agenda would write or post something this out of touch and stupid.

trump-graffiti.jpg
And you think dudes can wear dresses and take number twos in a woman bathroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Um, ok lol. Only a complete moron or someone with a political agenda would write or post something this out of touch and stupid.

He doesn't want to talk about what's going on with the U.S Border, Middle East and Russia/Ukraine. He knows Biden be compromised is why it's happening. So we get these bullshit threads.

Describe some "racist terminology" Trump has used?
Do your own homework. if you have time to sit on here all day then great.

If you don't believe he uses racially charged language to whip up the tiki-torch whites then go for it. I'm not saying everyone that votes for Trump is a tiki-torch white, but there are certainly plenty.

If you don't believe he uses racially charged language to whip up the tiki-torch whites then go for it. I'm not saying everyone that votes for Trump is a tiki-torch white, but there are certainly plenty.

Are you not the same guy that called Blacks that support Trump an Uncle Tom?

• Love

I can spend the rest of the day if needed searching for "racist comments" Trump has made. I won't find any. You can do better? Take your time and find some and post them here. You said it. Back it up.

I can spend the rest of the day if needed searching for "racist comments" Trump has made. I won't find any. You can do better? Take your time and find some and post them here. You said it. Back it up.
No. Because I'm spending the time. You apparently have a ton of it.

I'm sure you can find them, but don't want to. He race baits all the time.

Biden makes stupid racist comments as well. They both do. To say otherwise is a lie.

Believe it...don't believe it. I don't care. Not trying to convince you. I know its true.

No. Because I'm spending the time. You apparently have a ton of it.

Biden makes stupid racist comments as well. They both do. To say otherwise is a lie.

Believe it...don't believe it. I don't care. Not trying to convince you. I know its true.

Trump will get 80% of the vote in West Virginia this time. You are wasting your time even mentioning him right now while Biden keeps screwing up the world.

You actually believe the Democrat Party is void of "racist's" ?

Mein Kamph ???? I bet Trump knows what Mein Kampf is.

Biden makes stupid racist comments as well. They both do. To say otherwise is a lie. Not trying to convince you. I know its true.
I don't believe it, and I'm also calling you on it! I get it you're busy, so am I. I just read your post where "Trump makes racist comments all the time". I've never heard him say anything "racist". Apparently you have. So I'm simply asking for one of your examples? You don't have to "search all day" for it. If he says it "all time time" as you suggest, just find his most recent racist comment. Refusing to offer at least one example, then accusing me of being too lazy to search for it is a coward's way of not being able to back up what you posted. 😏

I'm not calling you a coward, but I am calling you a liar. If I'm wrong, prove me as the liar and post the most recent racist comment you've heard Trump offer up? I'm 100% guaranteeing you will not because you cannot.

I'll be here waiting to read what you come up with either calling my bluff or proving me to be a straight up liar.

You're on the clock
giphy.gif

Last edited:
According to Snopes:

Did U.S. President Donald Trump once admit to reading the book Mein Kampf and being an admirer of its author, Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler?

Fact ChecksFalse
rating-false.png

Not only were we unable to locate an original source for this quote, or evidence that Time magazine even interviewed Trump in 2002, but we found no discernible record of its existence before the meme first surfaced in April 2019.
Nor were we able to find isolated instances of Trump praising Mein Kampf or Adolf Hitler in public statements.

Last edited:
  • Haha
According to Snopes:

Did U.S. President Donald Trump once admit to reading the book Mein Kampf and being an admirer of its author, Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler?

Fact ChecksFalse
rating-false.png

Not only were we unable to locate an original source for this quote, or evidence that Time magazine even interviewed Trump in 2002, but we found no discernible record of its existence before the meme first surfaced in April 2019.
Nor were we able to find isolated instances of Trump praising Mein Kampf or Adolf Hitler in public statements.
You just proved with facts all the Left ever does. They "project". They never can cite the exact quote or action of which they accuse someone. Instead, they take an isolated incident, blow it up or distort it, then "project" their narrative into it. In this case Trump is a Nazi reminiscent of Hitler. Trump talks about "making America great again" as Hitler once spoke of "making Germany great" and from that Leftists project Trump as Hitler and therefore a Nazi dedicated to the Supremacy of the Aryan (White) race.

It's a stretch, but that's how they troll.

Aryan race
The Aryan race is an obsolete historical race concept that emerged in the late-19th century to describe people of Proto-Indo-European heritage as a racial grouping. The terminology derives from the historical usage of Aryan, used by modern Indo-Iranians as an epithet of "noble" . Anthropological, historical, and archaeological evidence does not support the validity of this concept.
Source

Reactions: bornaneer
The Washington Post Sep 19, 2023:
"Trump polls better than ever with Black, Hispanic voters."

The Washington Post Sep 19, 2023:
"Trump polls better than ever with Black, Hispanic voters."
They never mention this when calling him a "racist". Trust me as a Black man, I know a racist when I see one. Trump is no Joe Biden! 😏

iu

trump-graffiti.jpg
Why are you constantly soooooooooooo worried about Trump.....He most likely will be behind bars......if he is not......someone REALLY dropped the ball.

According to Snopes:

Fact ChecksFalse
rating-false.png

Nice work. Did someone say he read it?

Hey @NYC_Eer .....on Trump's most recent "racist" comment of which he "makes all the time"...
giphy.gif

Are you not the same guy that called Blacks that support Trump an Uncle Tom?
Actually he was referring to me. Still has never backed it up, explained it, or even worse...retracted it. He can't even quote one racist comment Trump "makes all the time" and he said it! :oops:

Reactions: Gunny46
Why are you constantly soooooooooooo worried about Trump.....He most likely will be behind bars......if he is not......someone REALLY dropped the ball.
He will not be behind bars. They have a better chance keeping him off the ballots in some states. And honestly, that’s the ultimate goal. However, even that will not happen

He will not be behind bars. They have a better chance keeping him off the ballots in some states. And honestly, that’s the ultimate goal. However, even that will not happen
The proof of what you're saying is none of them...no one (not even the various Prosecutors) can cite precisely what was Trump's "criminal" behavior or activity? Oh sure enough they've charged with him several so called "crimes", but none of them is enumerated or explained or detailed and even worse, can be proven with facts.

Read Alan Dershowitz and his analysis of all of these specious charges. He absolutely decimates each prosecutor's case, and calls the whole thing a farce.

Alan Dershowitz says Trump indictment not strong enough to meet high standard

...more

Alan Dershowitz lambasts Trump's NYC fraud trial

Alan Dershowitz slams Trump indictment

I won't excerpt these articles, but they're all recommended reading to understand how difficult it will be for Prosecutors to convict him of any of these bogus charges.

No he's not going jail. He will be President again. The sooner some of you get use to that fact that's going to happen the healthier it will be for you.

No he's not going jail. He will be President again. The sooner some of you get use to that the healthier it will be for you.
I hope you are correct......Just jawing with Moe.....Why is he sooooooo worried about Trump ?

Repubs HATE truth bombs about Trump. You're clearly irritated by them.
Trump is the runaway favorite to win the GOP nomination for President, and currently beats creepy Joe by double digits in head-to-head polling for re-election. That's one "Truth bomb" that's got your panties all stained @moe! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: bornaneer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT