ADVERTISEMENT

A 98% African American elementary school has been renamed for Barack Obama.

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
Guess who it was named after before they changed it. Keep in mind this is a 98% African American school. It was named after...Jefferson Davie (President of the Confederacy). I agree that this renaming stuff can get out of hand but OTOH the other end of that spectrum is having a pretty much all black school named in 2017 still named after the President of the Confederacy.

Does this mean that if Obama hadn't come along they would have just left it named after Jefferson Davis indefinitely?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/us/mississippi-school-name-trnd/index.html

Did you see where Obama told a crowd yesterday that his ancestry is traced back to Jefferson Davis? Kind of ironic....

Again, why these traitors are treated any different than Benedict Arnold is beyond my understanding.

Guess who it was named after before they changed it. Keep in mind this is a 98% African American school. It was named after...Jefferson Davie (President of the Confederacy). I agree that this renaming stuff can get out of hand but OTOH the other end of that spectrum is having a pretty much all black school named in 2017 still named after the President of the Confederacy.

Does this mean that if Obama hadn't come along they would have just left it named after Jefferson Davis indefinitely?

My givesofvckometer must not be working

Reactions: atlkvb

Did they also tell those Black kids how many of them could expect to be either without a diploma, unemployed, or dead under Obama before they left the school?

Probably not.

Did you see where Obama told a crowd yesterday that his ancestry is traced back to Jefferson Davis? Kind of ironic....

Again, why these traitors are treated any different than Benedict Arnold is beyond my understanding.

Again, why the Democrat party refuses to allow poor Black Parents vouchers to find better schools for their kids instead of leaving them trapped inside these Government run Hell holes is beyond my understanding.

Did you see where Obama told a crowd yesterday that his ancestry is traced back to Jefferson Davis?

bo lied to you for eight years and you idiots still believe EVERYTHING he says...

lol...

get off your knees...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT