ADVERTISEMENT

94-60

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Take a good long suck on 94-60, a score that won't change no matter how badly you divert and deflect, Slow Head. You were pounding your frail chest on here just last week. I accepted that my team was bad weeks ago, but you're too delusional to figure out that that yours is bad, too. Please tell us how badly tHuggs is going to whip the Baylor Bears tomorrow night, delusional one.

Take a good long suck on 94-60, a score that won't change no matter how badly you divert and deflect, Slow Head. You were pounding your frail chest on here just last week. I accepted that my team was bad weeks ago, but you're too delusional to figure out that that yours is bad, too. Please tell us how badly tHuggs is going to whip the Baylor Bears tomorrow night, delusional one.
at least they scored 60....on the road...against a top 5 team.......have you heard me say they would whip Baylor.....deflect deflect......if you think 15-10 in the best league in these here united states is bad then you obviously are in need of guidance.....41......at home......woulda been in the 30's if Mcneil hadn;t got lucky at the very end

And, almost surrendered 100 points...LOL. Today's game was never close to 30 points, numb nut. You just keep proving that you're delusional by pounding your chest about a 15-10 record in the country's best conference, as you conveniently ignore your 4-8 conference record. Being a bottom feeder in a good conference doesn't make y'all special. You should know this from last season when y'all were the very worst Big 12 squad. Y'all suck, just like the team in Columbus; the only difference is that this is the first time that my team has sucked in 19 years. tHuggs has sucked more than once since he moved to Morganhole, so you really shouldn't be surprised or in denial, but here you are.

And, almost surrendered 100 points...LOL. Today's game was never close to 30 points, numb nut. You just keep proving that you're delusional by pounding your chest about a 15-10 record in the country's best conference, as you conveniently ignore your 4-8 conference record. Being a bottom feeder in a good conference doesn't make y'all special. You should know this from last season when y'all were the very worst Big 12 squad. Y'all suck, just like the team in Columbus; the only difference is that this is the first time that my team has sucked in 19 years. tHuggs has sucked more than once since he moved to Morganhole, so you really shouldn't be surprised or in denial, but here you are.
4-8 or 3-11...what would you rather have?

The only things that you own are a case diapers and a make-believe farm in the sticks, geezer.

Real Bears 79, Faux Bear 66. Good job of scoring the last 6 points of the game against Baylor's scrubs to make the score closer than the game really was, though. Y'all suck, Slow Head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT