ADVERTISEMENT

9,000 x 365 = 3,285,000... A planned invasion to destroy amerika.... thousands more Chinese in Panama heading North

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
BillMelugin_

NEW:

Per CBP sources, yesterday alone, Border Patrol apprehended over 7,400 illegal immigrants at the southern border & when combined with CBP ports of entry, there were over 9,100 migrant encounters in one day.

I’m told CBP released 5,000+ yesterday w/ a notice to appear.

As of this morning, CBP had over 21,000 people in custody.

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
BillMelugin_

NEW:

Per CBP sources, yesterday alone, Border Patrol apprehended over 7,400 illegal immigrants at the southern border & when combined with CBP ports of entry, there were over 9,100 migrant encounters in one day.

I’m told CBP released 5,000+ yesterday w/ a notice to appear.

As of this morning, CBP had over 21,000 people in custody.

Freaking nuts! We are being CRUSHED by Pedo-Joe and his open-border policies. Now Blue states, with Democrat, sanctuary cities policy, are trying to milk the entire country to help pay for their own doings.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country.

Folks we're being invaded! There is no other way to explain this. We are under a foreign invasion. If they impeach creepy Joe, this is what they ought to impeach his sorry behind over! Good Lord!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
F6OFNuQWoAASyE5

Why don't we have US troops deployed on that border? Would it be any less of a threat if they were members of People's Liberation Army of Communist China?

Good grief how long can we continue to tolerate this?

They are changing the name again. Illegal immigrants is the proper name . Democrats changed it to undocumented and now it's unauthorized immigrants.
I'd like to add to the population of "unauthorized" Democrats. Vote them all out! :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT