ADVERTISEMENT

6JAN... #pelosigate and a #fedsurrection... Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview is UNHIDDEN...

A lot of people warned folks. The days before Jan were filled with people warning of violence and not to get involved. Warning of vigilance but I think people thought there were warned to avoid antifa not realizing antifa was going to try to set them up. People.,a lot of people are just gullible idiots.

Without boring people on a three day class on the basics of Crowd Dynamics. I will fast forward to the big picture.

When the military has to get involved here or overseas. The first thing they tell the Federal, Local, and Intelligence Agencies is if you have people in the crowd is you best get them out right now. That includes any paid agitators. That's why I said Trump needs to appoint a Committee to investigate. Appoint some retired Military and LEO he can trust that truly understand how it's suppose to work and what actually happened.

By doing that everyone at the rally will not get a free pass. But alot of people will be free or get a honest trial and sentence. Most importantly alot of people responsible can be held accountable and I don't mean for failure to do their jobs. They can't excuse themselves out of not following SOP's and TTP'S that are clearly written down. Eventually the only answer becomes entrapment and conspiracy to commit a crime.

Without boring people on a three day class on the basics of Crowd Dynamics. I will fast forward to the big picture.

When the military has to get involved here or overseas. The first thing they tell the Federal, Local, and Intelligence Agencies is if you have people in the crowd is you best get them out right now. That includes any paid agitators. That's why I said Trump needs to appoint a Committee to investigate. Appoint some retired Military and LEO he can trust that truly understand how it's suppose to work and what actually happened.

By doing that everyone at the rally will not get a free pass. But alot of people will be free or get a honest trial and sentence. Most importantly alot of people responsible can be held accountable and I don't mean for failure to do their jobs. They can't excuse themselves out of not following SOP's and TTP'S that are clearly written down. Eventually the only answer becomes entrapment and conspiracy to commit a crime.
It's pretty obvious this was entrapment and a conspiracy. If you just watch the immediate actions from MSM you knew it was a setup.

Reactions: Gunny46
It's pretty obvious this was entrapment and a conspiracy. If you just watch the immediate actions from MSM you knew it was a setup.

As I have said numerous times. Don't allow people to drag you into doing something you normally wouldn't do. Not talking to you specifically but to those that read this. That doesn't mean you can't stand up for what you believe in so I'm not trying to tell people not to do that. Just use your brains.

You never know if you are dealing with a foreign agitator or some idiot that has no buisness in Law Enforcement trying to push you into something that advances their cause. That includes Turds being paid by the DNC or true believers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT