ADVERTISEMENT

6JAN... #pelosigate and a #fedsurrection... Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview is UNHIDDEN...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
9fb67fa31fd3c542.png

Episode 3297: WarRoom J6 Special: The Truth Will Be Told​

Episode 3298: WarRoom J6 Special: The Truth Will Be Told cont​

Anyone who understands Crowd Dynamics and the process for security protocols understands those people were set up. Matter of Fact I warned people to stay away from it. That doesn't excuse those that got violent and destroyed property. However there needs to be a deeper investigation into those individuals and any potential handlers and funding. Something the Jan 6 Committee had no interest in doing.

My advice to Trump is actually appoint a Committee to look into Jan 6 and other large scale riots and protest that turned violent. It all leads to the same alliances and people.

Anyone who understands Crowd Dynamics and the process for security protocols understands those people were set up. Matter of Fact I warned people to stay away from it. That doesn't excuse those that got violent and destroyed property. However there needs to be a deeper investigation into those individuals and any potential handlers and funding. Something the Jan 6 Committee had no interest in doing.

My advice to Trump is actually appoint a Committee to look into Jan 6 and other large scale riots and protest that turned violent. It all leads to the same alliances and people.
A lot of people warned folks. The days before Jan were filled with people warning of violence and not to get involved. Warning of vigilance but I think people thought there were warned to avoid antifa not realizing antifa was going to try to set them up. People.,a lot of people are just gullible idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT