ADVERTISEMENT

I realize what you are getting at here but I fail to see how getting an ID chip inserted onto your body is getting the mark of the beast.

I realize what you are getting at here but I fail to see how getting an ID chip inserted onto your body is getting the mark of the beast.
Many people believe that the MoB will be a chip that contains all of your personal financial and medical data.

Many people believe that the MoB will be a chip that contains all of your personal financial and medical data.
What people believe is irrelevant. When John wrote about it it was in the context of a mark declaring loyalty to the antichrist. Not sure how a data chip does that. If having a mark with your personal data on it means that how is it different than carrying id?

No f-ing way, I would ever consider it. Sorry, I don't want someone tracking my every shit.
Part of this infrastructure bill is to build infrastructure to track every move we make .
How else can they keep us in a constant state of emergency & enforce the mandatory lock downs? If you foolishly believe all the 5g infrastructure going in is just to benefit us , you are crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: polar80
So? We have been microchipping animals for 30 years. It's not some crazy voodoo to think they would do it to humans.
You just explained the attitude of those who will be first in line to take the mark of the beast.

What people believe is irrelevant. When John wrote about it it was in the context of a mark declaring loyalty to the antichrist. Not sure how a data chip does that. If having a mark with your personal data on it means that how is it different than carrying id?
Revelation: 16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Taking of the Mark is a sign of loyalty to the antichrist, but the physical mark is required to engage in the benefits of societal living.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
You just explained the attitude of those who will be first in line to take the mark of the beast.
You just demonstrated why people think Christians are clueless.

How can someone be taking a mark offering their alliance with the antichrist when they are having a chip inserted that allows them to be identified and use technology to assist their lives?

Christians should show the world the love of Jesus Christ, instead of acting like technological advancement will send one straight to hell. It was idiocy like that from the church that led to the slaughter of thousands during the dark ages.

Tracking a animal compared to tracking a human... one has no soul & is owned..........
What does that have to do with anything? We are all God's creation? I don't think the government should track people against their wishes but if someone is wants to insert a chip into their body to allow them to carry certain identifiable information and biometrics I don't see an issue. People need to do that with their eyes opened as to what they are agreeing to do but I don't see how it is making some deal with the devil either.

Revelation: 16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Taking of the Mark is a sign of loyalty to the antichrist, but the physical mark is required to engage in the benefits of societal living.
How is that describing a microchip? You have two verses there and no context. The antichrist is not revealed until after Christians are removed.

What does that have to do with anything? We are all God's creation? I don't think the government should track people against their wishes but if someone is wants to insert a chip into their body to allow them to carry certain identifiable information and biometrics I don't see an issue. People need to do that with their eyes opened as to what they are agreeing to do but I don't see how it is making some deal with the devil either.
All I'm saying is that this is a type of operant conditioning. Breaking down barriers of resistance so that when the real thing is rolled out there will be little non compliance.

How is that describing a microchip? You have two verses there and no context. The antichrist is not revealed until after Christians are removed.
No one knows for certain what the Mark will be. Some think it's a tattoo, some think it's a chip, some think it's some sort of injection (like mRNA) that changes your base DNA. That's not the point I'm trying to make.

All I'm saying is that this is a type of operant conditioning. Breaking down barriers of resistance so that when the real thing is rolled out there will be little non compliance.
I get your point on that but we need to be careful not to stand in the way of progress because of some condition we set upon ourselves based on our limited knowledge of what John described in a vision.

I know the Amish are a happy proud people but outside of preserving tradition what has their adversity to technology gained for them spiritually?

No one knows for certain what the Mark will be. Some think it's a tattoo, some think it's a chip, some think it's some sort of injection (like mRNA) that changes your base DNA. That's not the point I'm trying to make.
If you are a Christian what does it matter? You won't be around.

It's just another prophetic marker for the time we're living in.
Perhaps so but we only think that based on our interpretation of Revelations. Our knowledge of prophecy is limited because we don't know the future and we only know what John saw based on his 1st century description of his vision.

How can someone be taking a mark offering their alliance with the antichrist when they are having a chip inserted that allows them to be identified and use technology to assist their lives?

Christians should show the world the love of Jesus Christ, instead of acting like technological advancement will send one straight to hell. It was idiocy like that from the church that led to the slaughter of thousands during the dark ages.
Your rant is incoherent and makes no sense. Try again.

Besides, if you have a cell phone, then you are already "marked" and "tracked".

Besides, if you have a cell phone, then you are already "marked" and "tracked".
That is one of many ways. I believe there will be a mark of the beast but I just don't think it is a micro chip or vaccination. It will be some sort of mark people can get to house their master.

The amount of BS that people on all sides of our culture push to try and scare or for e actions of others is just plain scary.

LOL. The fact you think there is a devil makes you a ****ing moron. You afraid of the boogie man too? How about Candyman? Make sure you don't say his name 3x in front of the mirror.
It always makes me laugh when a mental midget like you tries to act like they know what I think. Simply put, I don't care if some clown with an IQ of 104 wants to "mock" me.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
o_O

264efa4fa755306b.jpeg

No f-ing way, I would ever consider it. Sorry, I don't want someone tracking my every shit.
Do you use a cell phone? Did you post this from a computer? Do you use a credit card? Do you use an ATM? Do you have an Alexa? Do you have a new vehicle? Do you have direct TV or dish? Do you use stream for your TV? Do you go to the grocery store?

There are many others...

But if you answered yes to any of these then they are tracking you....and know where and who you are.

Here are some things to consider:

1. Deliberate identifying: The Mark in Revelation chapter 13 symbolizes deliberate identification with the Beast. And as such, identifying with Satan’s kingdom is what will keep you out of heaven.

2. Intentional rejection: Taking on the Mark of the Beast is an intentional rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior during the seven-year period of Tribulation.

3. Loyalty and devotion: Contrary to some of the more fear-inducing theories that have in the past gained steam in some evangelical circles, the Mark cannot be accidentally taken. It is closely tied to the worship of the Beast (Revelation 13:12, Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:4), and the Mark represents loyalty and devotion to the Beast.

Reactions: atlkvb and dave
I think believers and non believers posting in this thread need to study Revelation. Then follow Christ's advice for living in the last days...

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT