ADVERTISEMENT

6 thoughts about the game and season so far ...

This isn't a personality contest.

I'd take a competent jackass over an ineffective boy scout. However, Holgorsen was an ineffective jackass. Had some talents, but too many weaknesses to really compete for a Big 12 title. And if you're going to be a jackass, you have less room to be ineffectual.

KNEEL CLOWN can't keep players or develop players. As a result, he and the WVU football program have to look way up to being even mediocre. FAIL.

And again you prove to be a coward. Only a moron would be "lost after the first 2 sentences" and nothing you said has anything to do with the question at hand.

What does Bill Stewart's recruiting of Geno Smith have to do with the lack of interest from other programs in Stewart's services as head coach?

Were every other AD in the country just stupid?

If recruiting guys like Geno were so valuable on it's own, why were no other programs interested? Even the awful in your mind Dana Holgorsen had interest from other programs.

Why was Holgorsen able to take these great players Stewart recruited and win not only the BE, but also a BCS bowl when Stewart failed to do so the year before?

Why did Stewart lose to ECU, 5-7 Colorado, and the BE despite having that stellar offense with Pat White that beat Oklahoma the year before.

The questions are even spaced on their own and in simple sentences. But despite this you will still reply with inane babble while proclaiming it to be some great wisdom. If you reply at all. Hence you are a coward because you know you have no logical answers that also support the rosy image you want to convey of coach Stewart's coaching ability.

Bama offered Geno Smith.

May I repeat,
Alabama Offered Geno Smith..

I'm guessing that you still wish
Terry Bowden should be coaching at
West Virginia.

Forgot to mention
Alabama Offered Geno Smith.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Bama offered Geno Smith.

May I repeat,
Alabama Offered Geno Smith..

I'm guessing that you still wish
Terry Bowden should be coaching at
West Virginia.

Forgot to mention
Alabama Offered Geno Smith.

You truly must be a complete moron or a coward. Geno Smith being a great recruiting get for Bill Stewart is true. Now explain how it is not a detriment to Stewart's coaching resume that an inferior coach, by your estimation, in Holgorsen was able to do much more with him?

Also stop pulling that cowardly shit where you then presume your opposition must hold a completely stupid and irrelevant idea. I never wanted Terry and it's more deflection on your part. No one with an ounce of sense or integrity would see how you handle conversation as anything other than cowardly bullshit.

WVU could have done a lot worse than Terry Bowden. Or Geno Smith, for that matter. Geno was great at WVU, which is when I care about it the most although I wish all Mountaineers well in the NFL, which is a crapshoot for every college player. College stars who go bust in the NFL far out-number those who don't.

Last edited:
Bill Stewart recruited Geno.

Just noticed - Geno Smith is 1st in
West Virginia history ALL time
in total yards over
~•12,000 yards+

Bill Stewart recruited Geno Smith.

Pat White 2nd over ~~10,000 yards+.
Rick Trickett recruited Pat White.
Both Rick Trickett and Pat White are originally from Mobile Alabama.

3rd Skyler Howard,
3rd in WVU total yards-
I'm not sure who recruited Howard but I think he was from California, a transfer, a 3 year WVU player.
But Bill Stewart was on the staff.

In summary

*Bill Stewart recruited Geno.

**Geno Smith is 1st in West Virginia total yards will probably never be matched.

Just noticed - Geno Smith is 1st in
West Virginia history ALL time
in total yards over
~•12,000 yards+

Bill Stewart recruited Geno Smith.

Pat White 2nd over ~~10,000 yards+.
Rick Trickett recruited Pat White.
Both Rick Trickett and Pat White are originally from Mobile Alabama.

3rd Skyler Howard,
3rd in WVU total yards-
I'm not sure who recruited Howard but I think he was from California, a transfer, a 3 year WVU player.
But Bill Stewart was on the staff.

In summary

*Bill Stewart recruited Geno.

**Geno Smith is 1st in West Virginia total yards will probably never be matched.

First, Skylar Howard came to WVU in 2014 as a JUCO transfer and Bill Stewart was no where around that.

Second, you give Trickett credit for recruiting Pat White instead of RR. Why not be consistent and give Doc Holliday credit for recruiting Geno Smith instead of Bill Stewart? Here's a link where Geno mentions RR and one of his camps as influencing his decision to come to WVU:

Third, this does not even address any of the simple direct questions asked and it's obvious you are trying to obfuscate the issue as you have no logical rebuttal.

Geno Smith,

Yes, Bill Stewart was initially on the staff, when Skyler arrived.
I know this because, at the time
I attended closed West Virginia practices.

The subject changed because at any opportunity you attempted to destroy Bill Stewart - for unfounded reasons.

Last edited:
Geno Smith,

Doc Holliday recruited Geno Smith the same way Trickett did with Pat White. Personally I give the HC credit for their staff as the HC is ultimately responsible for the staff's performance. Yet you seem to hold a double standard where Stewart gets credit for his staff's recruitment, but RR doesn't for his staff's recruitment. Also, you admit the following is wrong?

"3rd Skyler Howard,
3rd in WVU total yards-
But Bill Stewart was on the staff."

Doc Holliday recruited Geno Smith the same way Trickett did with Pat White. Personally I give the HC credit for their staff as the HC is ultimately responsible for the staff's performance. Yet you seem to hold a double standard where Stewart gets credit for his staff's recruitment, but RR doesn't for his staff's recruitment. Also, you admit the following is wrong?

"3rd Skyler Howard,
3rd in WVU total yards-
But Bill Stewart was on the staff."

Um
*Bill Stewart was the head coach while Doc Holiday was working for
Bill Stewart, when Geno committed to WVU.
Repeat Bill Stewart & Doc Holiday secured Geno.

*Bill Stewart was the head coach when Geno Smith signed with West Virginia, (same as with Stedman Bailey, package deal from same high school).

You are double talking again,
and again and again.

Maybe just maybe,
you need to re- read your responses.

Until
you can refrain from Bad Mouthing
Bill Stewart and slow your Bill Stewart hatred, I have zero reason to respond.

Bill Stewart arguably is one of the best West Virginia recruiters
(over that 10 year period).

No more responses
because your credibility is boring.

Um
*Bill Stewart was the head coach while Doc Holiday was working for
Bill Stewart, when Geno committed to WVU.
Repeat Bill Stewart & Doc Holiday secured Geno.

*Bill Stewart was the head coach when Geno Smith signed with West Virginia, (same as with Stedman Bailey, package deal from same high school).

You are double talking again,
and again and again.

Maybe just maybe,
you need to re- read your responses.

Until
you can refrain from Bad Mouthing
Bill Stewart and slow your Bill Stewart hatred, I have zero reason to respond.

Bill Stewart arguably is one of the best West Virginia recruiters
(over that 10 year period).

No more responses
because your credibility is boring.

So RR recruited Pat White then since RR was head coach at the time? If that's true, why did you go out of your way to specify that it was an assistant coach in Trickett?

Last edited:
He's not failing
73-55 overall 12-14 at Houston (lost to what many here are saying is a bad TTU team)
His 2021 power wins
2-4 Rice
3-4 Grambling State
1-5 Navy
3-4 Tulsa
1-5 Tulane

Upcoming
3-3 ECU
6-0 SMU
1-5 USF
3-3 Temple
4-3 Memphis
1-7 Connecticut

No Cincinnati, No UCF

When he beats someone of relevance then I'll cut him some slack.

Head coach gets the credit or blame for everything but he's the CEO. Recruiting. Training players. Playcalling. Everything. Good, hurray! Bad, boo!

See how simple it is mofo? CFE gets it. He is more logical and objective than you.

I could care less about your philosophy of life, sorry - (but not that sorry)
when you didn't understand that Doc was Bill Stewart's Recruiting Coordinator, at that time.

I may have violated one of my
New Rules about responding to extra emotional, fragile, ignorant
fans, here.

Dang is that true,
The definition of Ignorance,
Unknowing.

when you didn't understand that Doc was Bill Stewart's Recruiting Coordinator, at that time.

fans, here.

Dang is that true,
Unknowing.

There you are obfuscating again. I do understand that Doc was Bill Stewarts Recruiting Coordinator. I stated that in plain English. You are the one who chose to give Trickett the credit for Pat White's recruitment over RR despite the situation being the exact same as Doc and Stewart with Geno. Now you simply refuse to own it or justify why you said it. Cowardly don't you think?

fans, here.

Dang is that true,
Unknowing.

Noticing the crickets when you are called out for blatant hypocrisy. Let's recap. You give Stewart the lion's share of the credit for the Fiesta Bowl but not Holgorsen for the Orange Bowl despite both cases being very similar. You want to give Trickett, as a staff member of RR, the lion's share for recruiting Pat White but not Doc Holliday, as a staff member of Stewart, for Geno Smith. You wanted to give Stewart credit for Skyler Howard despite Howard not being recruited to WVU as a JUCO until 2014, over 3 years since Stewart's dismissal. Seems just ignoring inconvenient truths is a common thread.

Noticing the crickets when you are called out for blatant hypocrisy. Let's recap. You give Stewart the lion's share of the credit for the Fiesta Bowl but not Holgorsen for the Orange Bowl despite both cases being very similar. You want to give Trickett, as a staff member of RR, the lion's share for recruiting Pat White but not Doc Holliday, as a staff member of Stewart, for Geno Smith. You wanted to give Stewart credit for Skyler Howard despite Howard not being recruited to WVU as a JUCO until 2014, over 3 years since Stewart's dismissal. Seems just ignoring inconvenient truths is a common thread.
Lost me after "Noticing"...

Bored...

Don't remember anything
you ever wrote.

Last edited:
Lost me after "Noticing"...

Bored...

Don't remember anything
you ever wrote.

I'll take your lack of response as acknowledgement that you have no coherent reasons for your opinions. You are certainly entitled to them. But you can feel free to stop asserting them as facts since you cannot defend them. Maybe I'm wrong for calling you a coward. Maybe you just are arrogantly stupid.

I'll take your lack of response as acknowledgement that you have no coherent reasons for your opinions. You are certainly entitled to them. But you can feel free to stop asserting them as facts since you cannot defend them. Maybe I'm wrong for calling you a coward. Maybe you just are arrogantly stupid.

Sorry bro,
you seem obsessed with mofo.

I can't remember exchanging insults with you, as I remember - nor that I care.

I stand by EVERYTHING I've said here.

If that bothers you,
may I suggest you do not read mofo.

I do have a standing policy rule
(easily established here), that I don't read or respond to "stupid", "ignorant", "uninformed" and "immature" folks here. This may challenge this policy.

Oh well

You could stalk others but I don't care.

Sorry bro,
you seem obsessed with mofo.

I can't remember exchanging insults with you, as I remember - nor that I care.

I stand by EVERYTHING I've said here.

If that bothers you,
may I suggest you do not read mofo.

I do have a standing policy rule
(easily established here), that I don't read or respond to "stupid", "ignorant", "uninformed" and "immature" folks here. This may challenge this policy.

Oh well

You could stalk others but I don't care.

Dude, stop groveling. It's embarrassing. I accept your surrender. You don't have to keep saying that you have to logical reasons for your opinions, just your objective feelings regardless of facts by continuing to dodge the issues at hand. Accept the loss and move on please.

Dude, stop groveling. It's embarrassing. I accept your surrender. You don't have to keep saying that you have to logical reasons for your opinions, just your objective feelings regardless of facts by continuing to dodge the issues at hand. Accept the loss and move on please.

Are you talking to mofo again?

I have zero reason to "keep score" on Rivals Msg Board - I do not care.

I have zero reasons to
debate anything with you.

I am honest in saying, that do Not know anything that you stand for.

Are you talking to mofo again?

I have zero reason to "keep score" on Rivals Msg Board - I do not care.

I have zero reasons to
debate anything with you.

I am honest in saying, that do Not know anything that you stand for.

My friend, please get off your knees and stop pleading. Everyone understands you have lost the ability to express an opinion as anything other than counter factual personal feelings. You don't have to keep reinforcing it over and over again like this. It'll be okay.

Ah, the 4th graders on the playground on this thread, I see. The rest of us will concentrate on information about WVU football. Fools!

Good...

Always good to smile
Not sure why you two are arguing. You two should make common cause since stating your feelings as gospel truth with inane arguments that do not even try to account for the facts that do not support it are common with the both of you. Then again, you both are over 60 and I understand the ole noggin is not a sharp as it used to be ... or ever was in at least one of your cases.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT