ADVERTISEMENT

6 point favorites?

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
how is Marshall (5-1) only a 6 point favorite over 1-4 FAU?

Tony? Is this easy money? Just seems as if Marshall should roll easily in this one. Their only win was a 10 point win against Charlotte

how is Marshall (5-1) only a 6 point favorite over 1-4 FAU?

Tony? Is this easy money? Just seems as if Marshall should roll easily in this one. Their only win was a 10 point win against Charlotte
I wouldn't touch it...road games are tough and FAU wants this game badly! Frosh QB on the road, couldn't lay the 6! I do like UK + 2 1/2 tonight!

I wouldn't touch it...road games are tough and FAU wants this game badly! Frosh QB on the road, couldn't lay the 6! I do like UK + 2 1/2 tonight!
Buffalo beat them by 18 at FAU. Now the spread is only 5. wtf?

Buffalo beat them by 18 at FAU. Now the spread is only 5. wtf?
I think their QB, who does everything but sell programs for them was out that game. I think he's still nicked up but will play Saturday, he's a hard guy to get on the ground. I also doubt that Buffalo is playing a Frosh at QB..not sure I've seen anybody except MU and UCLA attempt that stunt. UCLA's Frosh QB got a hard lesson at Stanford last night...just hope we don't get one Saturday as well.

I think their QB, who does everything but sell programs for them was out that game. I think he's still nicked up but will play Saturday, he's a hard guy to get on the ground. I also doubt that Buffalo is playing a Frosh at QB..not sure I've seen anybody except MU and UCLA attempt that stunt. UCLA's Frosh QB got a hard lesson at Stanford last night...just hope we don't get one Saturday as well.
#7 Stanford and #141 Florida Atlantic are so similar...

#7 Stanford and #141 Florida Atlantic are so similar...
I'm not sure Stanford shouldn't be higher than that! But of course that wasn't my point....I don't care where you go, if you go in there with a Frosh at the helm, defeat is a distinct possibility!

I'm not sure Stanford shouldn't be higher than that! But of course that wasn't my point....I don't care where you go, if you go in there with a Frosh at the helm, defeat is a distinct possibility!

Unless that Frosh is Pat White ... then you are primed to go on a 4 year tear. Pat White's are few and far between though.

Unless that Frosh is Pat White ... then you are primed to go on a 4 year tear. Pat White's are few and far between though.
True...but if forced to play a Frosh QB, better a runner than a thrower! Pat didn't have to read or throw much just run past them like they're stuck in cement.

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
Pat threw some pretty nice passes in his coming out party with louisville

Stoney, WVU is now 3-3, anyway possible WVU turns the season around??

With WVU remaining schedule I see them winning 2 more games Kansas and Iowa State. Might as well pay the donation now.

Stoney, WVU is now 3-3, anyway possible WVU turns the season around??

With WVU remaining schedule I see them winning 2 more games Kansas and Iowa State. Might as well pay the donation now.
We still have more quality wins than Marshall will finish the season with...

So what's your best win? (I already know what you have to say, but I need a laugh that the team you have to mention is considered the "best win" for an "elite Power 5" team).

We still have more quality wins than Marshall will finish the season with...

What is WVU best win this year??? Over a terrible Maryland squad that just fired their coach?? Maybe you are looking towards future wins vs. Iowa State and Kansas 2 programs that lost to G5 schools and have lost to 1AA schools in the last 3 years.

Congrats??

What is WVU best win this year??? Over a terrible Maryland squad that just fired their coach?? Maybe you are looking towards future wins vs. Iowa State and Kansas 2 programs that lost to G5 schools and have lost to 1AA schools in the last 3 years.

Congrats??
Georgia Southern is WAY better than anyone Marshall will beat, as is Maryland. You may actually finish the season without a single Top 100 win...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT