ADVERTISEMENT

52-48......Tech *

He may be gone either way ... I was mostly talking about the score.
What HOGO has going for him on Saturday is he's playing an opponent that also has obvious weaknesses and he playing in Morgantown! It might be close ( probably will) but I just think WVU will prevail in a shoot out!

Hahahahahahahaha...Deforest Gump. You haven't lost everything as long as you have your sense of humor!

I haven't lost anything and never will based on WVU's success or lack of success in football ... it's just a game. It ultimately has no discernible impact on my life. I don't get too wrapped up in it one way or the other. I'm too old and have been a fan for too long to not be able to tolerate the swings.

I do want to get rid of Deforest Gump though. When he was our DC we had a historically wretched defense. Then he became our special teams coordinator and suddenly we couldn't field a f'n punt to save our lives. Now he is the safety coach ... which would have been safe for him before Joseph got hurt, but now we have safeties not knowing assignments and blowing coverages.

Whatever the opposite of the Midas Touch is, he has it.

I haven't lost anything and never will based on WVU's success or lack of success in football ... it's just a game. It ultimately has no discernible impact on my life. I don't get too wrapped up in it one way or the other. I'm too old and have been a fan for too long to not be able to tolerate the swings.

I do want to get rid of Deforest Gump though. When he was our DC we had a historically wretched defense. Then he became our special teams coordinator and suddenly we couldn't field a f'n punt to save our lives. Now he is the safety coach ... which would have been safe for him before Joseph got hurt, but now we have safeties not knowing assignments and blowing coverages.

Whatever the opposite of the Midas Touch is, he has it.
In the dark Snyder days ..one you boys tagged him " shortbus", when I saw that I busted out laughing!

In the dark Snyder days ..one you boys tagged him " shortbus", when I saw that I busted out laughing!

I had a coworker that coached on Tressel's staff with Snyder for a little while. He never came out and openly criticized Snyder, but he did make a comment on how a lot of people get shots they don't deserve just because of who's staff they were on.

I think that I coined that, but my memory kinda sucks now, so I may have stolen it from someone else...

If one of you guys coined it, lemme know, so I can give credit where credit is due...

I think that I coined that, but my memory kinda sucks now, so I may have stolen it from someone else...

If one of you guys coined it, lemme know, so I can give credit where credit is due...
It was a woodshed instant classic....named him after the Kansas State where snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

I had a coworker that coached on Tressel's staff with Snyder for a little while. He never came out and openly criticized Snyder, but he did make a comment on how a lot of people get shots they don't deserve just because of who's staff they were on.
He fell flat on his face at A & M, I think he's a position coach with Mark Dantonio now! He's a nice guy but wasn't ready for the MU job!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT