ADVERTISEMENT

50 point loss?

Semi-retired, nowadays...

Picture a Hugh Hefner...but wearing a fishing shirt, bermuda shorts and sandals. With one of those umbrella drinks; constantly in hand.

In the sun. Lotsa sun.

BTW, how's the weather up there in Browntown ?
:pimp:
Don't let this loser fool you. He has a slab of cement near Crystal River. Actually put a picture on the Herd smack site once with a teeny trailer and two lawn chairs...it was pathetic. My guess is he weighs about 300 lbs, is never seen without his MAGA hat and no one has seen his belt for a decade because his gut hangs well over it.

Give it time, Slow Head.

BTW, you might not want to keep calling me out on here; lest you get my attention and suffer the furious lash of my keyboard.

For now, I consider you as a pissant; like an insect in the backyard. You are just here and don't warrant my full attention...so far.

Keep kicking The Giant, however, and you will suffer a PTSD-inducing, face-melting, soul-crushing smackdown from which you will never recover.

....Don't do this to yourself and your family...

Step away from the woodchipper, man.
BTW, I thrashed this guy so bad about 5 years ago that he went running from the Herd board and stayed away for nearly a year. He is like a blow fish...has no ability to really defend himself other than puffing up and trying to scare you.

Don't let this loser fool you. He has a slab of cement near Crystal River. Actually put a picture on the Herd smack site once with a teeny trailer and two lawn chairs...it was pathetic. My guess is he weighs about 300 lbs, is never seen without his MAGA hat and no one has seen his belt for a decade because his gut hangs well over it.

Looky here.

A new weed has sprung up in the garden !

Lets try to identify this little nuisance that just poked up through the manure... shall we ? ...Well, since all we have is 5 total posts from the latest seedling... I'll start with his-her name.

CMUMountie2

CMU -> Must mean "Central Michigan University"...an envious MACster who wants to sniff the taint of my nutsac. .... Check

Mountie-> Yes, being a rust-belter and a Central Michigan fan sucks. WVU is as good as any "other school" for the bifanual types out there....and a MACster can't root for The Herd .. so, "Promoting Diversity" .... Check

BTW, what did you look in the mirror and call yourself last time you supposedly "thrashed this guy" on the internets ? With five posts to your name, it appears you didn't do alot of "asskicking" at any time in the past.

Also, how's the weather up there in Kalmazoo ?

1f705de2eccf18d588dd958cd3b7a0c3.png

Last edited:
Looky here.

A new weed has sprung up in the garden !

Lets try to identify this little nuisance that just poked up through the manure... shall we ? ...Well, since all we have is 5 total posts from the latest seedling... I'll start with his-her name.

CMUMountie2

CMU -> Must mean "Central Michigan University"...an envious MACster who wants to sniff the taint of my nutsac. .... Check

Mountie-> Yes, being a rust-belter and a Central Michigan fan sucks. WVU is as good as any "other school" for the bifanual types out there....and a MACster can't root for The Herd .. so, "Promoting Diversity" .... Check

BTW, what did you look in the mirror and call yourself last time you supposedly "thrashed this guy" on the internets ? With five posts to your name, it appears you didn't do alot of "asskicking" at any time in the past.

1f705de2eccf18d588dd958cd3b7a0c3.png

fix me a sandwich and then mow my lawn....bitch

fix me a sandwich and then mow my lawn....bitch

Hey Caddyshack:

Don't have time this morning to banter with my next sacrificial offering to the Smack Gods.

However, I know where the little fire ant on here makes his nest, and when I am not so busy... sometime soon... I'll saunter over and piss all over his antpile....

But not now.

As soon as the dew dries, I have to mow the lawn this morning, then try to get in 9 holes before it gets dark.

Last edited:
Hey Caddyshack:

Don't have time this morning to banter with my next sacrificial offering to the Smack Gods.

However, I know where the little fire ant on here makes his nest, and when I am not so busy... sometime soon... I'll saunter over and piss all over his antpile....

But not now.

As soon as the dew dries, I have to mow the lawn this morning, then try to get in 9 holes before it gets dark.

owned...red headed stepchild:boxing:

I'm thinking this '5-Post' forum reject is likely just another who created themselves a brand new profile, just to be able to come out and make a strong statement. However, he's obviously lacking in skillset when it comes to going up against an established veteran as yourself. There's another guy/girl over on their free sports forum who claims to have gone to school at numerous places, including CMU, but doubt that's the perp.

To address your question, I'm in Kalamazoo, and can confirm the weather is shitty. The make-believe CMU fan, would live a couple hours North in Mt. Pleasant, which would be home to the make believe CMU fan.

I'm thinking this '5-Post' forum reject is likely just another who created themselves a brand new profile, just to be able to come out and make a strong statement. However, he's obviously lacking in skillset when it comes to going up against an established veteran as yourself. There's another guy/girl over on their free sports forum who claims to have gone to school at numerous places, including CMU, but doubt that's the perp.

To address your question, I'm in Kalamazoo, and can confirm the weather is shitty. The make-believe CMU fan, would live a couple hours North in Mt. Pleasant, which would be home to the make believe CMU fan.
playing any ice:golf: ?[banana][banana][banana][roll][roll][roll]:cool2::cool2::cool2:

playing any ice:golf: ?[banana][banana][banana][roll][roll][roll]:cool2::cool2::cool2:
:middlefinger:

There's a thread over on HN talking about TOP GOLF. Have you played at one of those yet? We had a client golf outing this past Summer over in Chicago Land, and a group of us (foursome) participated in the outing. We figured we were playing a nice course, and I be damned if they didn't hold the outing at a Top Golf. Dumbest thing ever. Drank a bunch of beers, but damn were we disapointed. We had to squeeze four bags into the back of a rental car, and didn't really even need them.

:middlefinger:

There's a thread over on HN talking about TOP GOLF. Have you played at one of those yet? We had a client golf outing this past Summer over in Chicago Land, and a group of us (foursome) participated in the outing. We figured we were playing a nice course, and I be damned if they didn't hold the outing at a Top Golf. Dumbest thing ever. Drank a bunch of beers, but damn were we disapointed. We had to squeeze four bags into the back of a rental car, and didn't really even need them.
havent played one yet.....supposed to be one in Va Beach.....im more of a realist:golf:

Toeshit. You're on your knees more often than a nun in a catholic church.

You act like we care what a score is. We know we suck. Problem is you suck and don't know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT