ADVERTISEMENT

36-Point Humiliation

Oh ye of little wit. I challenged you to stay away from this board for a few days to prove you weren't addicted to it. Big time fail on your part. Of course it was a trap challenge - if you would have gone away it would have proven that you are self conscience about your addiction, and if you denied the challenge like you just did it would be further proof that you are obsessed with all things WVU related. Not to brag about pulling the wool over your eyes - it's so easy Joe Biden could do it, but I put out the bait and you fell for it. How's it feel to be OWNED by Gomer from Gilmer?

Oh ye of little wit. I challenged you to stay away from this board for a few days to prove you weren't addicted to it. Big time fail on your part. Of course it was a trap challenge - if you would have gone away it would have proven that you are self conscience about your addiction, and if you denied the challenge like you just did it would be further proof that you are obsessed with all things WVU related. Not to brag about pulling the wool over your eyes - it's so easy Joe Biden could do it, but I put out the bait and you fell for it. How's it feel to be OWNED by Gomer from Gilmer?
he keeps a running account of every WVU activity in his van...I mean office.....if a WV player farts he smells it...and likes it

Reactions: WVUALLEN
The ignore feature is your friend..

The ignore feature is your friend..
He won't ignore me because I'm the straw that stirs the drink around here. The one clown who claims that he ignores me posts about me often, but is too scared to see my responses. Gutless and cowardly, really.

he keeps a running account of every WVU activity in his van...I mean office.....if a WV player farts he smells it...and likes it
Still butt hurt about your Super Bowl loss, huh? At least ya'll were competitive in that game, unlike yesterday's complete no show.

Not only have you deluded yourself into thinking that you're clever, but you also have tricked yourself into thinking that I would ever take orders or advice from you. I'm here for the long haul, as this board would die without me. The Marshall fans who post on here are just too darned nice, and Old Fold & Blew Nation needs to be put in its place whenever y'all think you're better than you are.

He won't ignore me because I'm the straw that stirs the drink around here. The one clown who claims that he ignores me posts about me often, but is too scared to see my responses. Gutless and cowardly, really.
Unfortunately every time I visit the Woodshed I see you involved in an argument in an attempt to denigrate WVU. fortunately I don't care what you stand for...

He won't ignore me because I'm the straw that stirs the drink around here..............
You are indeed a legend in your own dimwitted mind. In reality you are more like a dog pecker gnat or the turd in the punch bowl.

You are indeed a legend in your own dimwitted mind. In reality you are more like a dog pecker gnat or the turd in the punch bowl.
WVU's Super Bowl loss continues to cut you deeply, I see. You should pursue therapy or start some threads about college football games played ions ago like Slow Head is doing to avoid the pain of the Super Bowl loss and a truly miserable basketball season.

^^^ WVU's Super Bowl loss has robbed Paw Paw of his ancient soul. The only one of us who has chased anything for a living is you, as you chased ducks and geese off of the golf courses at which you worked, so that you didn't have to scoop up as much sh1t.

^^^ WVU's Super Bowl loss has robbed Paw Paw of his ancient soul. The only one of us who has chased anything for a living is you, as you chased ducks and geese off of the golf courses at which you worked, so that you didn't have to scoop up as much sh1t.
it sure is easy to get under your skin these days....that michigan thing has upset you more than you will let on.....I mean you've got a 3rd baseman and a used car salesman as your major sport coaches...with all that money the nuts should be able to afford better

it sure is easy to get under your skin these days....that michigan thing has upset you more than you will let on.....I mean you've got a 3rd baseman and a used car salesman as your major sport coaches...with all that money the nuts should be able to afford better
Stop hiding behind Michigan, loser. The only thing that you have in common with the Skunk Weasels is that Michigan treated Morganhole U. like its AAA farm club and stole your best football and basketball coaches of the last half century. But here you are, pounding your ancient frail chest about Michigan. What's really funny is that Hairball has decimated Michigan's football program like tHuggs destroyed WVU's basketball program, so perhaps you have that in common with the Skunk Weasels, too...LOL

they quit. embarrassing. Can't wait for our next and last loss of the season
yep...I think they should stay home and save the trip money
they quit. embarrassing. Can't wait for our next and last loss of the season
Just another 36-point thrashing today...lather, rinse, repeat.

Just another 36-point thrashing today...lather, rinse, repeat.
back up the truck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT