ADVERTISEMENT

30cat the hypocrite

30Milhouse

Freshman
Sep 29, 2015
Newport News, VA
Rails against government on facebook, yet wants that government to kick in someone's door and search their computer because they looked up his name on Facebook or Google. He Also has 100s if not 1000s of herd fan posts saved on his PC which he uses to post in retort of threads. I don't believe same said government would look to kindly on what's saved on cats computer.

You're FOS. You all tracked me down and then harassed and are still harassing me. I don't know you and I didn't volunteer my name.

And to compare saving sports SMACK on a sports board, that can be found in the archives, to tracking someone down and harassing them is ridiculous.

I saved everything you all did to me.....and I mean everything.

And you want the government to kick in those peoples doors and haul them off to jail because your name or your partial address was posted (public info)

And you want the government to kick in those peoples doors and haul them off to jail because your name or your partial address was posted (public info)
You attack women and children from behind a keyboard and the call 30cat names. This will end well

Rails against government on facebook, yet wants that government to kick in someone's door and search their computer because they looked up his name on Facebook or Google. He Also has 100s if not 1000s of herd fan posts saved on his PC which he uses to post in retort of threads. I don't believe same said government would look to kindly on what's saved on cats computer.
So why can't herd fans just post sports smack? It's gotten beyond weird with quite a few of you.

So why can't herd fans just post sports smack? It's gotten beyond weird with quite a few of you.

My guess? It gives them some illogical inclusion to some kind of group after being social outcasts most of their lives.

Sort of an internet gang, if you will.

I wonder if they have gang signs they cyber-flash to each other? Thug life, yo.

Reactions: 30CAT
Poster also needs to understand the definition of hypocrite.

30Cat stores sports posts from idiots so he can post them later to show they were wrong or to prove they are lying.

OP compares this to researching and finding personal information on posters and sharing such information with others so they can somehow use it as smack.

Poor little fellas. It's all they can resort to? Some strange MF'ers I tell ya

Reactions: 30CAT
Poster also needs to understand the definition of hypocrite.

30Cat stores sports posts from idiots so he can post them later to show they were wrong or to prove they are lying.

OP compares this to researching and finding personal information on posters and sharing such information with others so they can somehow use it as smack.

Poor little fellas. It's all they can resort to? Some strange MF'ers I tell ya
Yeah. This idea that retaining my words to remind me of my stupidity is harrassment is funny. If quoting someone is harrassing them the whole journalism business is in trouble. It is also harrassment if you remind people that you will stand up for your rights.

Yeah. This idea that retaining my words to remind me of my stupidity is harrassment is funny and is not needed. I'm a moron and I already know this. If quoting someone is harrassing them the whole journalism business is in trouble. It is also harrassment if you remind people that you will stand up for your rights.

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT