ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats...Hope he puts America first...it will be interesting how the press treats him...and even more important how many house seats you lose in two years...might be a super majority.

Joe will return American to a position of leadership in the free world, no more sitting on the sidelines.
China has Joe by his tiny gonads. No way he is a world leader.

In Biden's first 100 days, we will have:
  • 14,000 in the stands at the WVU colosseum. He said he would cure Covid. He is entering office with a vaccine...can't wait for Feb.
  • The pharmaceutical factory in Morgantown will be converted over to make anti dementia drugs and HPV drugs...Biden said they would build back better and bring back American manufacturing. The drugs they take should be made in America...it's the right thing to do.
  • The stock market will hit an all-time high...he said if you fix Covid, the economy will improve
  • Unemployment at an all time low...remember, it was his economy, Trump kept it from being even better....so, naturally, with Covid being fixed, American manufacturing on steroids and more money collected from the wealthy, most will get a 5% increase in pay because the labor market will pay extra for workers.
  • America fills the worlds leadership void. China and Russia will fold, and the Middle East will finally be conflict free. If Trump can get 4 peace treaties signed, Biden can easily deliver the rest...maybe in 100 days...am I reaching here.? I think not...he is a stud!
  • The country will once again be "America". He will unify us, create a cabinet that will represent both sides and holidays will be filled with joy and love. Blue states will fund the police and Red states will raise taxes on the wealthy. It will be one big love fest...

Electoral Votes will be cast for Joe Biden, 46th President of the United States of America, today.
Just another chapter in this book.
I view each administration as a chapter , some are 8 year some 4 , each administration has had good & bad stories within each chapter & only foolish & willful blind only see the good or bad , this new chapter will bring new opportunities & setbacks.
I didn't vote for joe because I knew his political past & know he only run on changing policy that he helped put in place....I hate knowing that drop down Kamala will replace him , we have so many women who would deserve that title of 1st female president, but a way left women who slept her way to the top is not it , hell Democrats had several women I think would garner respect....

EpNruH5XMAMMU7y

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT