Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Al Sharpton

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • keyser76

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other: Write In Votes

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
No one tops Countryroads89. Who else claimed to be both black and white at the same time and also a racist to boot?

Nooooobody!
I was trying to be fair, by placing our great President, Donald J. Trump in the poll, and even he is no match for the brutha, CR89 (or maybe honkie).

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
Surprised? You would likely win this poll in a landslide, if it weren't for CR89 being a bi-racial hypocrite. To this day, you still think my bro, ATL is a white honkie.

Now that's funny...but true! Country saved his ass from winning that poll going away.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ouch, countryroads89 racism confirmed once again.

The numbers don't lie...the people have spoken!
giphy.gif

NYCeer is fighting to overtake KKKuntry...I think he might have a shot.

wvjeff is trying his best to unseat Countryroads89 from his racist leadership role. It might be a tight race this year.

Reactions: wvu2007
Write-in vote for 'Merica

This country is one of the most racist countries in the world if not #1....

I blame Cartman and Token...

Write-in vote for 'Merica

This country is one of the most racist countries in the world if not #1....

I blame Cartman and Token...

It's been #1 since it's beginning and will never change even if we want it to so badly. Civil war didn't end racism. Martin Luther King didn't end racism. BLM will not end racism.

Reactions: indyrckstar
It's been #1 since it's beginning and will never change even if we want it to so badly. Civil war didn't end racism. Martin Luther King didn't end racism. BLM will not end racism.

Yep

It kinda sucks too as what started back in slavery from Africa to here impacted how the country developed. A lot of it is built in the day we were born as we get trained to see whatever our elders tell us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT