ADVERTISEMENT

2016 dual threat QB prospect Cody Saunders

wvpitteer

Senior
Jun 10, 2014
Kid can run and throw. If he commits it appears Tyhree Pratt and Saunders for QBs in 2016 class. I think Pratt gets a crack at QB here too cause he is also raw and talented. Don't buy the athlete recruit. Pratt can play QB here.

Saunders likes to run and could be special in time. He is very athletic. I like his upside at QB.

Well, this is the kiss of death for Saunders.... He got Uder's blessing

3 questions:

1. How many user accounts does this loser have?
2. How does he keep track of them all?
3. Why in the hell would anyone put "Pitt" in their name?

Come to think of it, Keaton, you are the WRONG person to ask that third question to...

Kid can run and throw. If he commits it appears Tyhree Pratt and Saunders for QBs in 2016 class. I think Pratt gets a crack at QB here too cause he is also raw and talented. Don't buy the athlete recruit. Pratt can play QB here.

Saunders likes to run and could be special in time. He is very athletic. I like his upside at QB.

Seronimuspratt unliked this

i liked his highlight reel, but they only put good plays on a highlight reel.....he does seem to have some instinct as to when to run and when to pull up and throw.....and he seems quick and fast with some field presence.....i predict he will rise to a higher rating than a two-star......

These multiple profiles are udderly ridiculous.

For your multiple profiles use...

udderly-moisturising-cream.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT