ADVERTISEMENT

20 Reasons Why I'm Not Getting Vaccinated

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
KanekoaTheGreat
18h··Edited

1. Vaccine makers immune from liability.

2. Pfizer paid out billions for bribing doctors and suppressing adverse trial results.

3. Moderna has never brought a vaccine to market.

4. Every previous coronavirus vaccine has failed.

5. Every previous mRNA vaccine has failed.

6. Anecdotal friends and family adverse reactions.

7. Zero long term safety testing.

8. Censorship of scientific debate.

9. Censorship of Fauci funding gain-of-function.

10. Censorship of ivermectin, hcq, vitamin d, zinc, etc.

11. Censorship of adverse reactions and deaths.

12. Ignoring natural immunity.

13. 99.95% chance of survival if below 50.

14. Bloated COVID-19 death numbers.

15. The virus continues to mutate.

16. Vaccinated still catch the virus.

17. FDA, CDC, WHO are captured institutions.

18. Virus and vaccine efficacy measured by faulty PCR test.

19. Never solved lipid nanoparticle delivery problem.

20. Japanese Pfizer data shows LNP accumulating in organs.

Last edited:
KanekoaTheGreat
18h··Edited

2. Pfizer paid out billions for bribing doctors and suppressing adverse trial results.

Why is this post so light can barely read it

in the UK today....

acfdd3ef2f811ca5.jpg

Why is this post so light can barely read it

I agree with all this & I'll add one more ." I'm from the government & I'm here to help " ..

The military really gets me sometimes. The bullshit my SIL had to go through to just deploy overseas was absurd.

He's fully vaccinated but still had to take multiple tests and quarantine for 14 days in a hotel room in North Carolina. Was only allowed out of his room for an hour a day to get food or exercise. Was basically in the hole in prison.

They're more worried about some American soldier taking the virus overseas... meanwhile could give two shits about the illegals pouring over the boarder.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The military really gets me sometimes. The bullshit my SIL had to go through to just deploy overseas was absurd.

He's fully vaccinated but still had to take multiple tests and quarantine for 14 days in a hotel room in North Carolina. Was only allowed out of his room for an hour a day to get food or exercise. Was basically in the hole in prison.

They're more worried about some American soldier taking the virus overseas... meanwhile could give two shits about the illegals pouring over the boarder.
You act like there is a coordinated plan. All functions of the Govt working in seamless harmony with one another. False!

@AmericanAFMindy

1h·
Did you know that the same company currently making both the AstraZeneca and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only ever made one other financially successful product....and that was the failed Anthrax vaccine behind all the medical issues our veterans are still facing from the Gulf War?

What if I told you everything that’s happening right now with covid, happened to our military 20 years ago by the exact same group of people?

DO NOT TAKE THIS VACCINE.

It’s being pushed through by a company that not only lobbied and bribed politicians to get it through, but owns most of the mainstream media to block anyone and everything that tries to expose them.

https://thedcpatriot.com/black-rock-one-company-to-ru

KanekoaTheGreat
18h··Edited

#4 and # 5 - Wrong
#16 Everyone knows a vaccine is not a cure.
#20 Pfizer is the one shot I would never get.

Why did Trump get the vaccine? Will he be dead before 2024 or before the end of the year?

I'm not getting "vaccinated" because their is no real benefit associated with it and plenty of alarming potential downside issues.
Appreciate your input. I understand your choice. I saw a benefit for me and figure the downside is low and the conspiracy theories are high.

Have they ever gotten a 100% proven vaccine against the Flu?

Reactions: Brushy Bill
Nope. And I've never gotten a flu shot.....and have had the flu ONCE in my entire life.
Have had the flu and it nearly killed me. Got the flu vaccine every year and have not had the flu since. Doesn't mean I will not ever get it though.

Nope. And I've never gotten a flu shot.....and have had the flu ONCE in my entire life.
Never had the flu vaccine & have never knowingly had the flu .
The flu vaccine & this rona vaccine is in the same category for me in that the risk of getting the virus & what it can do to me is less than the risk of having a drug in my body .
I'm far from a anti vaxxer or anti dr or any other thing . I simply weigh the risks & make my decision . If a person is worried about the rona or the flu by all means get the shot & then I cant give it to you ......if the vaccine works ......

Have had the flu and it nearly killed me. Got the flu vaccine every year and have not had the flu since. Doesn't mean I will not ever get it though.
Mom had never had the flu then at 55 the hospital where she worked made her get a flu shot she was down for better then a week with the flu . She is now retired & wont get this virus vaccine. Cant blame her

Reactions: 30CAT

The last time I had a flu was back in 2001. I was sick for about three days. I've never had a flu shot either. May 3 or 4 times in my life, counting that one. And I'm just assuming that was the case, because I had a fever of 100 or a little higher. Maybe it wasn't a flu? Don't know, don't care. Wasn't and am not worried about it or COVID.

I'm not getting "vaccinated" because their is no real benefit associated with it and plenty of alarming potential downside issues.
Like what alarming potential downside issues. You grow an e tra ball or something? I have had no issues that any of you claim.

Like what alarming potential downside issues. You grow an e tra ball or something? I have had no issues that any of you claim.
FDA recalled the swine flu vaccine for less deaths than this vaccine. When the FDA approves this so called vaccine I will rethink my stance .
Have you ever noticed when they advertise medications they have to tell you the side effects, why dont they do that qhith this vaccine? For me my fear starts with the word games surrounding it , changing the definition of vaccine so they can call this a vaccine does not make it a true vaccine, just saying.....

FDA recalled the swine flu vaccine for less deaths than this vaccine. When the FDA approves this so called vaccine I will rethink my stance .
Have you ever noticed when they advertise medications they have to tell you the side effects, why dont they do that qhith this vaccine? For me my fear starts with the word games surrounding it , changing the definition of vaccine so they can call this a vaccine does not make it a true vaccine, just saying.....
Thanks. Appreciate it. But Moderna has been approved by FDA since December.

Moderna COMMON side effects

If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression
  • Joint Pain
  • Muscle Pain
  • Low Energy
  • Chills
  • Headache
  • Injection Site Pain
I had these side affects
First shot injection Site Pain
Muscle pain, Low energy, Site injection Pain
No other adverse reactions felt great and full of energy less than 24 hours.

Experienced none of the following

• Fever
  • Swollen Lymph Nodes
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Injection Site Erythema
Rare side effects
  • Inflammation Of The Covering Of The Heart Or Pericardium
  • Inflammation Of The Middle Tissue Heart Muscle
  • A Significant Type Of Allergic Reaction Called Anaphylaxis
  • A Hypersensitivity Reaction To A Drug

FDA approves Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine​

Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine was granted approval by the Food and Drug Administration on Friday night — yet another glimmer of hope as infections continue to ravage the country.

The vaccine is now the second to get the OK for use in the US behind Pfizer-BioNTech, whose shot was approved on Dec. 11.

Moderna’s vaccine has been approved for use in people aged 18 and older.

Thanks. Appreciate it. But Moderna has been approved by FDA since December.

Moderna COMMON side effects

• Joint Pain
  • Muscle Pain
  • Low Energy
  • Chills
  • Headache
  • Injection Site Pain
I had these side affects
First shot injection Site Pain
Muscle pain, Low energy, Site injection Pain
No other adverse reactions felt great and full of energy less than 24 hours.

Experienced none of the following

• Fever
  • Swollen Lymph Nodes
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Injection Site Erythema
Rare side effects
  • Inflammation Of The Covering Of The Heart Or Pericardium
  • Inflammation Of The Middle Tissue Heart Muscle
  • A Significant Type Of Allergic Reaction Called Anaphylaxis
  • A Hypersensitivity Reaction To A Drug

FDA approves Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine​

Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine was granted approval by the Food and Drug Administration on Friday night — yet another glimmer of hope as infections continue to ravage the country.

The vaccine is now the second to get the OK for use in the US behind Pfizer-BioNTech, whose shot was approved on Dec. 11.

Moderna’s vaccine has been approved for use in people aged 18 and older.
Ummm......maybe I'm wrong.....but in December the FDA granted Moderna an "Emergency Use Authorization".....that's not a stamp of approval. That means it is still considered in the "testing" stage. But again, why let facts get in the way of the truth?

Ummm......maybe I'm wrong.....but in December the FDA granted Moderna an "Emergency Use Authorization".....that's not a stamp of approval. That means it is still considered in the "testing" stage. But again, why let facts get in the way of the truth?
Your smart ass reply is typical of you and not welcomed. I guess you just like attention. After further research you are correct. But I still am living with no issues so **** OFF!

My biggest beef with it all is that they are wanting to mandate that everyone get the vaccine and not letting them decide for themselves.

You may now continue wit your jack ass replies.

So what’s the holdup?

Part of the reason, according to experts in drug regulation, may be simply that the agency can afford to take the time.

In December, the FDA authorized the first two vaccines for emergency use, and did so for a third in February. Those authorizations, though based on extensive, rigorous research, are temporary in nature. Before granting permanent approval (“licensure”), the agency can spend months to make triply sure that all regulatory requirements are met, given that the vaccines are available for all who want them in the meantime.

What is emergency use?​

The FDA’s power to authorize drugs for emergency use is relatively new, enacted by Congress in 2004 in response to the anthrax attacks of 2001.
The agency can grant such an approval if it is “reasonable to believe” that the product may be effective, and that its “known and potential benefits” exceed its “known and potential risks,” according to the statute.

What more do they need?​

Before granting the emergency authorizations, the FDA analyzed the rates of any side effects for two months following administration of the vaccines.

Any side effects caused by vaccines tend to arise within a month, and physicians generally agreed that two months’ of safety data was more than sufficient — especially given the urgency of curbing the pandemic during the wintertime surge.
The evidence on the COVID-19 vaccines was promising, with some participants reporting temporary consequences such as a fever, headache, or sore arm — nothing serious or long-lasting.

But for full approval of the vaccines, the agency has gone even further, saying that trial participants must be monitored for an additional four months (that is, a total of six months following full vaccination).

Still, the FDA is well within its rights to exercise caution, said Ellenberg, who once worked for the agency. Regulators also conduct a careful review of a drug-maker’s manufacturing processes.

“I think the regulators feel the intense external pressure to complete the full approval, and have to balance that against the concern they always have about new products, about missing something,” she said.

Your smart ass reply is typical of you and not welcomed. I guess you just like attention. After further research you are correct. But I still am living with no issues so **** OFF!

My biggest beef with it all is that they are wanting to mandate that everyone get the vaccine and not letting them decide for themselves.

You may now continue wit your jack ass replies.

So what’s the holdup?

Part of the reason, according to experts in drug regulation, may be simply that the agency can afford to take the time.

In December, the FDA authorized the first two vaccines for emergency use, and did so for a third in February. Those authorizations, though based on extensive, rigorous research, are temporary in nature. Before granting permanent approval (“licensure”), the agency can spend months to make triply sure that all regulatory requirements are met, given that the vaccines are available for all who want them in the meantime.

What is emergency use?​

The FDA’s power to authorize drugs for emergency use is relatively new, enacted by Congress in 2004 in response to the anthrax attacks of 2001.
The agency can grant such an approval if it is “reasonable to believe” that the product may be effective, and that its “known and potential benefits” exceed its “known and potential risks,” according to the statute.

What more do they need?​

Before granting the emergency authorizations, the FDA analyzed the rates of any side effects for two months following administration of the vaccines.

Any side effects caused by vaccines tend to arise within a month, and physicians generally agreed that two months’ of safety data was more than sufficient — especially given the urgency of curbing the pandemic during the wintertime surge.
The evidence on the COVID-19 vaccines was promising, with some participants reporting temporary consequences such as a fever, headache, or sore arm — nothing serious or long-lasting.

But for full approval of the vaccines, the agency has gone even further, saying that trial participants must be monitored for an additional four months (that is, a total of six months following full vaccination).

Still, the FDA is well within its rights to exercise caution, said Ellenberg, who once worked for the agency. Regulators also conduct a careful review of a drug-maker’s manufacturing processes.

“I think the regulators feel the intense external pressure to complete the full approval, and have to balance that against the concern they always have about new products, about missing something,” she said.
So, you got pissed off because you got your information wrong, got called out for it, and was shown to be led blindly down the vaccination path too early. Ok.....I'll forgive you for your ignorance on this.

So, you got pissed off because you got your information wrong, got called out for it, and was shown to be led blindly down the vaccination path too early. Ok.....I'll forgive you for your ignorance on this.
You sir, if you are one and not a tranny or something, are a complete douche. I got angry about nothing. Exception was you being a dick. Just as you are now. You just needed to respond with the moderna was a temporary FDA approval. But no you had to try see who swings the biggest dick. That would be you as you are a dick head.

You know you sound just like a liberal piece of shit.

You sir, if you are one and not a tranny or something, are a complete douche. I got angry about nothing. Exception was you being a dick. Just as you are now. You just needed to respond with the moderna was a temporary FDA approval. But no you had to try see who swings the biggest dick. That would be you as you are a dick head.

You know you sound just like a liberal piece of shit.
Please....I've read your smartass statements on the main board....don't give me this speech as if you are something special. You and your vaccine loving fake information is the reason we are in this situation. I wasn't being a dickhead, I simply stated that the information you were putting out there was false.

EDIT: And you'd think that if a person like yourself who thought they were intelligent would have known that it the vaccine only had emergency usage.......go figure.

Please....I've read your smartass statements on the main board....don't give me this speech as if you are something special. You and your vaccine loving fake information is the reason we are in this situation. I wasn't being a dickhead, I simply stated that the information you were putting out there was false.

EDIT: And you'd think that if a person like yourself who thought they were intelligent would have known that it the vaccine only had emergency usage.......go figure.
Continue with your lies little Biden.

Bye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT