ADVERTISEMENT

MEMORY-LANE 15 Years

TimelessEer

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2009
Cross Lanes, WV
I got the notification last night that I earned my 15 year badge for the site. I'm normally just a lurker, but The Blue Lot is the first webpage I open every morning when I get to work and it stays open all day just to help me get through the work days a little bit easier. Lots of memories over the last 15 years here...some stand outs for me are the Stew/Holgorsen drama, Big 12 transition and subsequent conference talk for the last 10+ years, thinking Ivan McCartney was going to be the next OchoCinco for us, the Final Four run, all of the Press Virginia years, the hype for Brown when he was hired, and of course all of the drama surrounding the basketball program over the last year. There's so much more that I either forgot about or didn't mention.

Just wanted to give some thanks and show some appreciation for all you all do for us Mountaineer fans @Vernon, @Keenan Cummings, and every other insider and regular poster. This place is truly the best spot on the internet for Mountaineer fans!

Here's to another 15 years...Let's Go Mountaineers!
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News