ADVERTISEMENT

15 in coaches poll

Well, IF we can win out and go 11-1, being at #15 right now, we could get in to the top 6 before the bowl game. It would take an absolute MIRACLE to get us in the top 4. Unless we absolutely manhandle the rest of the teams on our schedule.

If WVU can finish the season around 15 I would be completely satisfied.

I think this is exactly what kind of team WVU has. Anything better than that will be exceeding my expectations.

Well, IF we can win out and go 11-1, being at #15 right now, we could get in to the top 6 before the bowl game. It would take an absolute MIRACLE to get us in the top 4. Unless we absolutely manhandle the rest of the teams on our schedule.

Top 4 is long gone! You must not have got the memo that no one respects the Big12. Win out and major Bowl would be an incredible year. No playoffs for any Big12 team. You realize there will be absotely no Big12 team in the playoff right? If Clemson loses I doubt the ACC sends a team either. SEC gets one. Washington goes. Big10 gets one. Number 4 goes to Clemson or second team from SEC or Big10. WVU runs the table they end up #6 or #7

Top 4 is long gone! You must not have got the memo that no one respects the Big12. Win out and major Bowl would be an incredible year. No playoffs for any Big12 team. You realize there will be absotely no Big12 team in the playoff right? If Clemson loses I doubt the ACC sends a team either. SEC gets one. Washington goes. Big10 gets one. Number 4 goes to Clemson or second team from SEC or Big10. WVU runs the table they end up #6 or #7

Memo? ..lol...and people don't like my posts...

If all goes well I believe this team will be in the top three of the Big XII. I don't see anything that hints at a complete collapse like past season(s) I'll not mention.

Getting into a nice Bowl and having a winning conference record is not expecting too much.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT