ADVERTISEMENT

13th place out of 14 teams

The Old Fold & Blew's Super Bowl loss to my alma mater is what made me excited. Beating a very good Alabama team and winning a holiday tournament was nice, too. Not losing to creampuffs like Radford and Monmouth was good, as well. Several small accomplishments this season, but 14-10 is considerably better than 8-15, any way you slice it.

The Old Fold & Blew's Super Bowl loss to my alma mater is what made me excited. Beating a very good Alabama team and winning a holiday tournament was nice, too. Not losing to creampuffs like Radford and Monmouth was good, as well. Several small accomplishments this season, but 14-10 is considerably better than 8-15, any way you slice it.
you might win enough to keep your coach. congrats, I guess

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I guess that win over rutgers didn't impress
The double-digit win over a ranked Alabama team and the holiday tournament championship that followed were more impressive, but that was the end of the high notes, as nobody in Ohio gives a rat's a$$ about beating WVU. Rutgers would squash y'all like a bug, if the Scarlet Knights were to stoop to play WVU in a pay-for-play postseason tournament, but given WVU's abysmal 8-16 record, any postseason hopes for the Old Fold & Blew have been dashed.

The double-digit win over a ranked Alabama team and the holiday tournament championship that followed were more impressive, but that was the end of the high notes, as nobody in Ohio gives a rat's a$$ about beating WVU. Rutgers would squash y'all like a bug, if the Scarlet Knights were to stoop to play WVU in a pay-for-play postseason tournament, but given WVU's abysmal 8-16 record, any postseason hopes for the Old Fold & Blew have been dashed.
hint for kinglet......no Mountaineer gives a rats ass about ahia unless we are pissing on it from the mountain top

good thing you live in WV as i know you give a shit. Obsession

No longer 13th, and climbing that ladder with our interim coach, who is 3-1 so far. I see y'all still down there tied for last place with Okie Light owning the tiebreaker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT