ADVERTISEMENT

125 Indiana University Health employees quit today... no vaxx for them...

Who and where you are full of shit trumptard. And it was the trumpublicans are the ones who stormed the capital and should be charged with sedition. Typical republicans , McCarthism now trumpism same party
Well, I'm not a "Trumptard" and my history on the OT board proves it. For you to say that people who refused a vaccine shouldn't be treated, well........it's hard to understand. People that share your thoughts will get what they are owed one day.......that's all.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Well, I'm not a "Trumptard" and my history on the OT board proves it. For you to say that people who refused a vaccine shouldn't be treated, well........it's hard to understand. People that share your thoughts will get what they are owed one day.......that's all.
Yea we will be ok and people like you will suffer terrible unemployment health problems a shrinking population and stagnant economic opportunities like the state of WV oh snap. Keep on trumping

Yea we will be ok and people like you will suffer terrible unemployment health problems a shrinking population and stagnant economic opportunities like the state of WV oh snap. Keep on trumping
Wow. Ignorance on display. Take your shot, let the government tell you what to do, I'll continue being a LIBERAL, not like the mindless radicals you follow.

That’s all you got?

You can’t counter anything I have posted other than a childish name calling rant.

Run along now, PMS-NBC needs to fill your brain with more liberal ranting with zero facts.
Well Keep WV poor and old Republ;itard

If they get sick refuse to treat them. They made a choice to not take the vaccine so the hospitals should make the choice not to treat them if they get sick Win Win. Get vaccines to people and places who needs them and some dummies might just cull themselves

Smokers? Fats? Drug addicts? drinkers? I’m with you…..none of these self inflicted idiots should be permitted to engage in our healthcare system. Let them die at home when their time is up.

You truly are an idiot.

Reactions: KingCoal
All the ones who broke the law in the capital are being arrested, charged, jailed, etc. No Republican has stepped forward, raised money to bail anyone out of jail. Justice is being served on several hundred people. Justice is being served and I support the efforts..

Now tell us the number of rioters in several cities, that looted, burned buildings, cars, etc, assaulted police and innocent people last summer across the country that have been arrested, charged, jailed, etc? Hint: the number is around zero. Tell us the number of Democrats that raised money to bail out the rioters? Answer: several, headed up by the now vise president.

We the people is not based on political parties.

Care to keep going?

@sammyk looks like checkmate to me and you should turn tail and run. However, I will proceed through the thread because it’s funny watching you get smacked around by @westsiderSJHS77 and @KingCoal just to name a couple.

McCarthyism: the only time the left bitched and moaned about "cancel culture."

But instead of ruining a person's life over a 20 year old joke, it sought out literal agents of a hostile foreign power whose ideology was responsible for legitimate sedition that resulted in a 100 million innocent deaths.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Smokers? Fats? Drug addicts? drinkers? I’m with you…..none of these self inflicted idiots should be permitted to engage in our healthcare system. Let them die at home when their time is up.

You truly are an idiot.
FU dickhead

If they get sick refuse to treat them. They made a choice to not take the vaccine so the hospitals should make the choice not to treat them if they get sick Win Win. Get vaccines to people and places who needs them and some dummies might just cull themselves
How about the injected who have to go to the hospital because the injection didn't work? They aren't supposed to be there because they got the "safe and effective" injection, right? Send them home without being treated. How are you going to feel when it's discovered the injection causes brain damage or cancer 5 years from now? Is that worth taking the risk for a virus with a survival rate of 99.9% for the majority of people?

Well better than being fooled by a snake oil salesman I know the education in hollar was bad but damn
Alright I was going to let your stupidity go, but let me tell you something dumb ass, most of them people educated in the hollar are better educated at 8th grade than you dumb ass college grads. And you prove it every time you open your mouth.

Making fun of WV for now being a red state is very interesting. What was the problem in the 80 years prior when we was predominantly blue & ranked at the bottom in all statistics? What's up with all the blue cities & their uncontrollable crime & homeless ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT