ADVERTISEMENT

12 year old girl

This is what happens when you realise your coaches and players all suck....that and that it will only get much[ worse.

So 12 year old girls getting assulted sexually is a direct reflection of a football season? You're a fvcking moron just like Cuntry. By the way it's "realize" not realise asshole unless you're British

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
So 12 year old girls getting assulted sexually is a direct reflection of a football season? You're a fvcking moron just like Cuntry. By the way it's "realize" not realise asshole unless you're British

No, it's a reflection of their fan base, which was made abundantly clear yesterday.

Time to change your tampon, sweety.

No, it's a reflection of their fan base, which was made abundantly clear yesterday.

Time to change your tampon, sweety.

Hmm, The fact that you're really enjoying this took place to begin with and all your Tampon talk leads me to believe you're a more sick fvck than I thought.

undergrad from marshall, graduated with doctorate from WV school of osteopathic medicine. not sure i don't know this dude's dad. if he's anything like his ole man, it doesn't surprise me a bit he'd be fvcked up and grabbing a female's ass. does surprise me it'd be a minor's ass, though.

I'm from the greater Hurricane cow tipping and deer slalom area, south of Route 60. I was wondering the same thing about the Dad. Did the Dad's father have a business downtown?

I've seen him around, but that's about it. You don't forget a guy with low ears like that and a Moe Howard haircut running around in scrubs.

The rumor in the area is that this guy has been bounced around due to other matters. I don't need to get sued, but if you think about what was in his pocket it's not hard to figure out what they are.

I wonder how he slept in the regional jail? Those guys love child molesters. Unwanted jailhouse love and opiate withdrawal until the judge comes in on Monday, a helluva way to spend the Thanksgiving weekend. Where's Norman Rockwell when you need him?

Country, I've got to side with westside on this one. The way the thread was headed makes it sound like it was someone affiliated with school, not some drugged up perv alum? I've got three daughters, all of them have friends who have been raped. Men have no idea what women and girls go through due to the sick guys wandering around out there. Now with ol' "Grab 'Em By The Pussy" heading to the White House it makes me think they're running the show?

what's black and blue and doesn't like sex?

the 12 year old girl in the trunk of the marine's car.

And I was wondering why I don't like sports message boards anymore.
giphy.gif

smack board ain't for everybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT