ADVERTISEMENT

12-18 Iowa State

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Attendance: 14,356

This school shows more support than any in Big 12. Up years or down years they still show up.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I noticed that it looked like a packed house. Very impressive for a 12-18 team.

Well, it is Iowa.......their past time in the summer is watching the corn grow and the rivers flood.......not much to do in the winter other than go watch basketball.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Well, it is Iowa.......their past time in the summer is watching the corn grow and the rivers flood.......not much to do in the winter other than go watch basketball.
Aimes, Iowa. more populated than any city in WV. Been there a few times, and there's lots to do there. Not everything in Kansas, Indiana, and Iowa is a children of the corn setting.

Aimes, Iowa. more populated than any city in WV. Been there a few times, and there's lots to do there. Not everything in Kansas, Indiana, and Iowa is a children of the corn setting.

Who is the Herd fan that speaks to me? Be gone you blaspheme!

You come here to troll.
It is Ames.

They support their basketball team. If it is because there is nothing else to do or what it is doesn't really matter
In college sports being at a school without much to do is somewhat of a good thing when it comes to fan support.

Get out of southern Iowa and it reminded me of Western PA and WV.

You come here to troll.
It is Ames.

They support their basketball team. If it is because there is nothing else to do or what it is doesn't really matter
In college sports being at a school without much to do is somewhat of a good thing when it comes to fan support.

Hey Pride GFY. Herd offers opinions and content every time he posts. You on the other hand chase posters around whinnying like a bitch ruining thread after thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT