ADVERTISEMENT

“We need a national divorce. We need to separate by red states and blue states and shrink the federal government.” MTG

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
If we split up the US, we’d probably end up with 4 or more sovereign nations.

Northeast (ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, CT, RI, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, MI, MN, IL, WI)
Southeast (FL, GA, SC, NC, KY, OH, WV, TN, AL, MS, LA, AR, IN, MO, IA, OK, NE, KS, ND, SD, MT, ID, WY)
Texas (Texas)
Pacific Coast (WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, UT, CO, NM, HA)
Alaska (Alaska)

Puerto Rico and other territories become independent nations.

Maybe Alaska merges with Canada or Russia.

Upper Midwest connected to the Northeast by the Great Lakes.

Would a Southeast-centric nation want ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, IA, KS? Maybe the Mississippi River is the Western Boundary

Southeast could establish the Trump family as a hereditary absolute monarchy. No taxes, regulations, abortions, queers, or mail-in voting. Right-wing heaven.

Texas doesn’t play well with others. Maybe they invade Mexico.

joker-heath-ledger.gif

If we split up the US, we’d probably end up with 4 or more sovereign nations.

Northeast (ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, CT, RI, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, MI, MN, IL, WI)
Southeast (FL, GA, SC, NC, KY, OH, WV, TN, AL, MS, LA, AR, IN, MO, IA, OK, NE, KS, ND, SD, MT, ID, WY)
Texas (Texas)
Pacific Coast (WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, UT, CO, NM, HA)
Alaska (Alaska)

Puerto Rico and other territories become independent nations.

Maybe Alaska merges with Canada or Russia.

Upper Midwest connected to the Northeast by the Great Lakes.

Would a Southeast-centric nation want ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, IA, KS? Maybe the Mississippi River is the Western Boundary

Southeast could establish the Trump family as a hereditary absolute monarchy. No taxes, regulations, abortions, queers, or mail-in voting. Right-wing heaven.

Texas doesn’t play well with others. Maybe they invade Mexico.
Was a very stupid comment from her .
If it was gonna happen I say split it right down the middle east coast going to Republicans.

I'm not giving up one frigging inch of soil to the CCP or any other communist. That should be everyone else's attitude too. No national divorce. I'd vote mandatory "counseling". When you get divorced you can get a new spouse or remain single. This doesn't work that way.

I'm not giving up one frigging inch of soil to the CCP or any other communist. That should be everyone else's attitude too. No national divorce. I'd vote mandatory "counseling". When you get divorced you can get a new spouse or remain single. This doesn't work that way.
Term limits.
Petition your state to sign on to a convention of the states. Problems solved.

lol...

all the RED states GROW THE FOOD and generate ALL THE ELECTRICITY...

screw the blue states...

let them starve and turn off their electricity...

Bullington-win-rural-report-Edited_01c8ac7cc3b849e525e370bc51344120.jpg

It’s just a really dangerous way of

I think people are looking at this ass backwards. It's not the Red States that have been succeeding from the union this time around. It's the Democrats and they have been at it for awhile with support from our enemies. Starting with the Southern Border. Next on the list is the ports in California and New York. People might want to think about those strategic losses. Not one more inch of soil should be surrendered. Taking it back needs to be the thought process.

I support Term limits. Lobbyists laws need overhauled too.
Would love to hear Trump start talking about term limits. If he or any politician or presidential candidate wants to truly drain the swamp this should be first and foremost. I know a president can't make it happen but they can get people understanding how to make it happen.

This post so stupid. WVU 82 you are a true idiot and tard. I hope that you get in a car wreck and die for your comments.

Harris nuclear plant is in a red county. NC is a red state. You're SOL.
No I will be fine and this talk about "Civil war" is dangerous. The fact that this is up is senseless. But if there were one and I went against any of you I think that I would be OK

But if there were one and I went against any of you I think that I would be OK

I don't need to go up against anyone. I'll be sitting at my home until it comes to me. I have food, water, and power, and not dependent upon any grid.

Reactions: huey
this talk about "Civil war" is dangerous.

You think your actions are without consequence. You neo-Communists going batshit crazy to the left has brought this talk on. You've even went batshit crazy compared to traditional Communists, as Putin described in his speech yesterday.

We are one Trump/Biden election away from chaos, either anarchy or a dictatorship, or anarchy followed by a dictator.

You think your actions are without consequence. You neo-Communists going batshit crazy to the left has brought this talk on. You've even went batshit crazy compared to traditional Communists, as Putin described in his speech yesterday.

We are one Trump/Biden election away from chaos, either anarchy or a dictatorship, or anarchy followed by a dictator.
Neo communists Well Trump tried to overthrow an election so you are right we are one overthrown election form a dictatorship. And it will come from the GOP

For an elected official to discuss the dissolution of the Union is to speak of treason.....regardless if "peaceful" or not.

For an elected official to discuss the dissolution of the Union is to speak of treason.....regardless if "peaceful" or not.

It's great that your tribe can make up laws in your head.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason​

prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Show your work, or sit down.
The Phone call to Georgia. The Rally , the insurrection. The lying about the stolen election, Bringing in fake electors Anything else. If you say he was just contesting the election through those actions sit yourself down. You need to stay in those woods of Randolph county you are too stupid to come out. I bet your wife is also swiping right

The Phone call to Georgia. The Rally , the insurrection. The lying about the stolen election, Anything else. If you say he was just contesting the election through those actions sit yourself down.

Complaining about elections isn't treason. If it was we would have been hanging Democrats in 2016.

Reactions: WVU82
The Phone call to Georgia.
A whole lot of nothing.

The Rally , the insurrection.
It wasn't an insurrection, no matter how much PMSNBC calls it one.

The lying about the stolen election,
We'd have been hanging Democrats for 40 years if that was enough. Although, they would've had to have found steel beams to hang Stacy Abrams.

Bringing in fake electors
Democrats, in the '60s. Next?

You need to stay in those woods of Randolph county
Keep guessing toad.

you are too stupid to come out. I bet your wife is also swiping right
Just because your wife is, don't be projecting on everyone else. Take care of your own problems, soy boy.

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"—Trump tweet, Jan. 6, 2021, 2:38 PM

It's only been posted here several times yet you had remind him. It's almost like Stockholm Syndrome.

It's great that your tribe can make up laws in your head.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason​

prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Do you think it's responsible for a politician to speak of splitting up the Union? Now, if the majority of her constituents want this, then I guess you can make that argument. But the fact that these elected people are supposed to be there to LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE.........instead, they are doing what THEY want to do.

Sorry if I lose respect over the fact we have people who want to see this nation split up. Actually, I'm not sorry.

Do you think it's responsible for a politician to speak of splitting up the Union? Now, if the majority of her constituents want this, then I guess you can make that argument. But the fact that these elected people are supposed to be there to LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE.........instead, they are doing what THEY want to do.

Sorry if I lose respect over the fact we have people who want to see this nation split up. Actually, I'm not sorry.

I believe the basis is that a mutual split would be better than a civil war. I do not believe one would be better than the other.

keep bringing in the illegals...

keep trannying up the place...

keep cheating in elections...

your LGBT whatever ARE ALL PEDOPHILES...

YOU'VE AREADY STARTED THE DIVORCE...

keep bringing in the illegals...

keep trannying up the place...

keep cheating in elections...

your LGBT whatever ARE ALL PEDOPHILES...

YOU'VE AREADY STARTED THE DIVORCE...
You are still mad the slaves were freed. Hurt "white people" population numbers.

You are still mad the slaves were freed. Hurt "white people" population numbers.
Reparations should be made to the 400,000 White northern soldiers who sacrificed their lives in the Civil War.

They should be heroes to the slaves that were freed.

NOT subject to this CRT bs...

Reparations should be made to the 400,000 White northern soldiers who sacrificed their lives in the Civil War.

They should be heroes to the slaves that were freed.

NOT subject to this CRT bs...
It's the military. Did they receive pay or a pension?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT