ADVERTISEMENT

“That oath is to the Constitution. I do not swear alliance to any leadership. I swore an oath to the U.S. Constitution."

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
debragarrett
·
58m

NEW: Active US Navy Commander J.H. Furman appears on Tucker Carlson after writing an open letter rejecting vaccine mandate, says he is not worried about being relieved of duty, “That oath is to the Constitution. I do not swear alliance to any leadership. I swore an oath to the U.S. Constitution." God Bless him!!

debragarrett
·
58m

NEW: Active US Navy Commander J.H. Furman appears on Tucker Carlson after writing an open letter rejecting vaccine mandate, says he is not worried about being relieved of duty, “That oath is to the Constitution. I do not swear alliance to any leadership. I swore an oath to the U.S. Constitution." God Bless him!!
they will destroy him, what they don't realize is they are creating a very capable resistance force. Chickens will come home to rooste.

Hopefully some of these military personnel with Balz will get elected in public office.
I'm betting some are planning on this as future income, hopefully they are honorable & not just playing the system

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT