ADVERTISEMENT

“HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON”

Trump’s Easter message. Inspiring.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Donald Trump Truth Social 01:21 PM EST 3/31/24

Last edited:
GJ9WjhyWAAAlW3f

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Name 3 of Trump's weakest policies Biden will beat him with better policies of his own?

I'll 100% guarantee you cannot. The reason why is you know Biden is about to get his clock cleaned, and you just hope there's some spin, some smear or some Lawfare Judge out there who can stop Trump because neither you nor anyone else on the Left can... including creepy, corrupt, incompetent Joe Biden

Hey I resent that!
iu

Newsflash creepy Joe....most voters resent YOU too!

excerpt:
The president has just over seven months — and a lot of votes to move, according to surveys as he and Trump clinched their party’s nominations this month. Nationally, most polls show a statistical tie or a Trump lead. By contrast, at this time in 2020, Biden was leading Trump by about 6 points in the FiveThirtyEight average.

In the battleground states that gave Biden the White House — like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona — surveys in recent weeks largely show dead heats or Trump leading outside the margins of error. A clear Biden lead was common in swing state polls around this time in 2020, but it's all but absent today.

@Soaring Eagle 74 if you can't answer my challenge to you post # 12 (I know you can't) just tell us as a Biden supporter what 3 things he's done better than Trump? In other words, name 3 things that are significantly better now than they were before creepy Joe was installed?

Again, 100% guarantee you cannot. Which is sad. You and others like you bash Trump daily as if he's the worst thing to ever happen to America. Yet when faced with a simple challenge like this to explain your vote for that half brain dead walking corpse, you can't even name 3 things that are better for voters now than they were under Trump.

By your own silence you admit your defeat!

@Soaring Eagle 74 admitting devastating defeat
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Poor guy...voting for a loser and still can't admit it!

Hey you just leave @Soaring Eagle 74 alone....he's my failure too 'ya know?
iu

We know creepy Joe....misery loves company.

So by wishing his enemies a happy Easter he is bad , but Bidens proclamation to celebrate transgender is good ? Let me guess celebrating the Communist by Nancy Pelosi is also a good thing ?
Democrats wtf?

Name 3 of Trump's weakest policies Biden will beat him with better policies of his own?

I'll 100% guarantee you cannot. The reason why is you know Biden is about to get his clock cleaned, and you just hope there's some spin, some smear or some Lawfare Judge out there who can stop Trump because neither you nor anyone else on the Left can... including creepy, corrupt, incompetent Joe Biden

Hey I resent that!
iu

Newsflash creepy Joe....most voters resent YOU too!

excerpt:
The president has just over seven months — and a lot of votes to move, according to surveys as he and Trump clinched their party’s nominations this month. Nationally, most polls show a statistical tie or a Trump lead. By contrast, at this time in 2020, Biden was leading Trump by about 6 points in the FiveThirtyEight average.

In the battleground states that gave Biden the White House — like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona — surveys in recent weeks largely show dead heats or Trump leading outside the margins of error. A clear Biden lead was common in swing state polls around this time in 2020, but it's all but absent today.
Just to show what your 100% guarantee is worth (hint, nothing)
1. Reduce budget deficit from the Trump years
2. Increase US job creation compared to the the net job losses under Trump
3. Retain and expand Obamacare compared to Trump’s attempts to destroy it
4. Restore reproductive rights
5. Protect IVF access for American families

You were sad before. Happy now?

Last edited:
Just to show what you 100% guarantee is worth (hint, nothing)

LOL. I was out all day celebrating my Wife's birthday so I'm just now seeing this. I'll critique and dismantle your feeble attempts to prop up that half dead corpse sometime tomorrow. But nice try anyway. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
LOL. I was out all day celebrating my Wife's birthday so I'm just now seeing this. I'll critique and dismantle your feeble attempts to prop up that half dead corpse sometime tomorrow. But nice try anyway. 🤣
There’s no way you have a wife lollzzz. You’ve always come across as being a flaming homosexual

BTW @Soaring Eagle 74 .... haven't forgotten to critique your propaganda in post #16. Just couldn't get to it yesterday but will respond this evening after I get home. Promise.

Sorry about the delayed response @Soaring Eagle 74 , but you won't care because you've been brainwashed and gaslighted. However just to set the record straight on your WH propaganda regarding creepy joe's so called "accomplishments"

You said Biden:
Reduce budget deficit from the Trump years.

Reality:
President Joe Biden’s claim holds when calculating debt accrued during his first three years in office. But by the end of his four-year term, debt accumulation on his watch is projected to exceed the debt under former President Donald Trump. Biden left out that the debt under his watch is on pace to exceed Trump’s one-term debt accumulation by the end of his current term, Jan. 20, 2025. During his first three years, Biden already accumulated $6.32 trillion in debt. For his final year, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has projected a deficit of $1.582 trillion. Add those two figures together and you get $7.902 trillion as Biden’s four-year total.

Source:

...more

excerpt:
On Biden’s watch, even the reduced deficit is larger than any of the deficits on Trump’s watch. And the federal debt has kept rising, just more slowly than it did during the pandemic

You said Biden
Increase US job creation compared to the the net job losses under Trump

Reality:

Trump's economy was booming before the artificial and unnecessary involuntary shutdown caused by the fake Covid pandemic. Trump's numbers were so good, that Democrats gave Obama the credit for them. Once the Covid scare subsided, the economy quickly recovered (well before Biden was installed btw). Still as lost jobs were restored and economic activity began to return to the pre-Covid boom, Biden tried to take credit for the jobs that were simply coming back!

Voters aren't buying it
excerpt:
Voters have mentioned economic issues (think: inflation, jobs, and more) as their greatest concern since 2022 in a long-running and ongoing Gallup survey. Another February Morning Consult/Bloomberg survey of voters in swing states also found that the economy is the most important issue — and could therefore decide the outcome of the election.

Recent polls show Trump with an 11- to 20-point edge over Biden on which candidate would better handle the economy. In some ways, this isn’t a surprise: The economy was generally good under Trump, except for the Covid-induced recession; under Biden, high inflation has been the biggest economic story. If Biden is to turn his fortunes around, he’ll have to convince the American public that the economy is in fact better than it feels and will continue to improve — and that it’s better than they remember under Trump.

Source
Biden's economy vs Trump in 8 charts

BB1jGIcz.img

BB1jGKrx.img

BB1jGN11.img

"There’s no denying that the economy was good under Trump, and the 2019 pre-pandemic economy is now seen as a baseline against which Biden’s economy is being judged"

So far, voters are NOT giving creepy Joe credit the economic recovery.

excerpt:
Biden trails GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on major policy and personal comparisons, including by more than 20 points on which candidate would better handle the economy. And Biden’s deficit versus Trump on handling immigration and the border is greater than 30 points.

...I'll have the rest for you a little later ...got to take a quick break.

Last edited:
OK @Soaring Eagle 74 ...have some time now to finish dissecting the WH propaganda you presented in post #16 arguing for the alleged "accomplishments" of the incompetent, incoherent, infirmed creepy Joe Biden. In the earlier ITT (post #24) I used sourced factual data to disprove your first two assertions ie: Biden reduced the deficit, and had stronger jobs growth than Trump.

Neither the numbers offered or favorability polls measuring creepy Joe's performance on the economy demonstrate any proof of your claim, but no one said brainwashing doesn't have its effects on some mind numbed voters. So let's continue your deprogramming shall we?

You said Biden:
Retain and expand Obamacare compared to Trump’s attempts to destroy it.

Realty: Under creepy Joe Biden, more Americans have seen their costs for health care services skyrocket (along with everything else) and the ACA has proven wholly unreliable & inadequate providing even minimal basic health care services affordably.

Source
12 years after "Obamacare" and Americans are worse off than ever

excerpt
With inflation and skyrocketing energy costs putting immense pressure on pocketbooks, Americans are having to evaluate every expenditure they make. Healthcare costs are no exception. Even in good times, we all worry about securing effective and affordable healthcare. How is it that this remains a colossal worry for us? Wasn’t the promise of Obamacare to give us more peace of mind when it comes to acquiring quality healthcare? It’s been more than a decade, and we have made very little, if any, progress.

...more

While increasing affordable access to insurance coverage to pay for healthcare services was a primary focus of the legislation, especially for the approximately 30 million Americans without such coverage, it was an expensive, bureaucratic, complex, often contradictory law that increased the cost of healthcare services, changed the landscape and made some services less accessible for many.

....Critics of this insurance reform approach to lowering healthcare expenditures correctly noted that lowering costs is quite a separate task from improving the quality of care. Worse, the problems that would unspool were predictable from the start as lawmakers, though well intended, didn’t seem to have the expertise to see what needed to be done nor the wisdom to recognize the ultimate impact of their final product. (from above linked article)

Are Health care costs under the ACA overall lower, and are more people now insured as creepy Joe claims?

Ans: NO

excerpt:
The average annual premium for health insurance in 2022 was $7,911 for single people, and $22,463 for family coverage. 12 These numbers vary widely depending on where you live, your age, and the type of coverage you choose. But no matter which type of health insurance you buy, you're likely to see your costs rise year by year.

The ACA is "unaffordable"

Left out of the ACA’s affordable coverage expansion are those who buy their own insurance on the individual market but are ineligible for financial assistance. The ACA’s premium tax credits hold down premium payments for Marketplace shoppers whose incomes are between one and four times the federal poverty level ($12,490 – $49,960 for an individual in 2020). This subsidy structure has led to a lack of affordable individual market coverage options for people below poverty who live in states that do not expand Medicaid, and people shopping for their own coverage with incomes just above 400% of poverty across all states. In addition, people who are eligible for ‘affordable’ employer-sponsored insurance are ineligible for marketplace subsidies under current law.

Source:
link
Affordability in the ACA marketplace

next.. Abortion and IVF services...Biden tries to capitalize on a divided country over the issue of when Life begins, and should it be protected once it's affirmed?

Last edited:
OK @Soaring Eagle 74 ...I'm going to combine your last two Biden "accomplishments" since they're essentially the same issue...when does Human Life begin and deserve protection? I don't understand how you can characterize this issue as a creepy Joe Biden accomplishment? What has he done to advance the culture of Life, or protecting the innocent unborn?

In post # 16, you said creepy Joe Biden

Restore reproductive rights. You also claimed creepy Joe Biden

Protect IVF access for American families.

Really? 🤔

Tell me @Soaring Eagle 74 ...what right to reproduce was ever taken away? Last time i checked, Americans were free to reproduce as many times as they choose (this isn't Communist China with its forced abortion policy...not yet anyway)

When were Americans ever under threat to access invitro-fertilization? You didn't specify they ever were, you just blurted out the WH talking points.

Reality:
The landmark decision by the Supreme court in 2022 to overturn Roe v Wade did not ban abortions! It simply affirmed there was no Constitutional right for a Woman's choice to have one, and it further stipulated the decision on whether or when to restrict them was a State's issue. Ironically, it was Donald Trump, and his appointments to the Nation's highest court who probably had the most to do with the ruling, not creepy Joe Biden!
Supreme court overturns Roe v Wade

excerpt:
The ruling, unthinkable just a few years ago, was the culmination of decades of efforts by abortion opponents, made possible by an emboldened right side of the court fortified by three appointees of former President Donald Trump.

If anything, the issue further divided Americans who are roughly split between wanting abortions legal and available, but with restrictions. (from above linked article)

"Surveys conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research and others have shown a majority in favor of abortion being legal in all or most circumstances. But many also support restrictions especially later in pregnancy. Surveys consistently show that about 1 in 10 Americans want abortion to be illegal in all cases"

What the Supreme court said simply...there is no Constitutional right to Abortion: Writing for the Majority opinion Justice Samuel Alito :
“We therefore hold that the Constitution does not confer a right to abortion. Roe and Casey must be overruled, and the authority to regulate abortion must be returned to the people and their elected representatives,” Alito wrote.

So there is nothing Biden did to "preserve reproductive rights". He did of course pounce on the SUPCO ruling, trying to pander to the radical Left & Pro-Death crowd..paying no attention to the fact that individual States where many already had abortion restrictions in place will ultimately decide when or if to ban abortions. That didn't stop your hero though from trying to gin up votes: (again from above linked article)

"The Biden administration and other defenders of abortion rights have warned that a decision overturning Roe also would threaten other high court decisions in favor of gay rights and even potentially contraception. At the White House, Biden said, “It’s a sad day for the court and for the country.” He urged voters to make it a defining issue in the November elections, declaring, “This decision must not be the final word.”

And it won't be! While it is true Biden is firmly in with the rest of his radical Democrat henchmen in favoring abortion on demand with no restrictions funded by taxpayers...that is NOT where most Americans are on this issue! Polls show most Americans do favor abortion services being kept available, but they DO NOT favor unlimited abortions funded by taxpayers as creepy Joe Biden favors!

Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a statement that the Justice Department will protect providers and those seeking abortions in states where it is legal and “work with other arms of the federal government that seek to use their lawful authorities to protect and preserve access to reproductive care"

Translation: The WH will continue to fight for unrestricted abortion on demand funded by taxpayers. Again, that is NOT where most American stand on this issue, so I don't understand how you can call it an "accomplishment"? More like an embarrassment.

From above linked article:
Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky and Missouri are among 13 states, mainly in the South and Midwest, that already have laws on the books to ban abortion in the event Roe was overturned. Another half-dozen states have near-total bans or prohibitions after 6 weeks of pregnancy, before many women know they are pregnant.

In roughly a half-dozen other states, including West Virginia and Wisconsin, the fight will be over dormant abortion bans that were enacted before Roe was decided in 1973 or new proposals to sharply limit when abortions can be performed"

So clearly, creepy Joe has staked out a position on this issue that hasn't bought him any more support, except on the kook fringe Left where most Americans reject unrestricted abortion on demand funded by taxpayer dollars!

excerpt:
there's a high level of dissatisfaction with abortion policy overall. Almost two-thirds of people said they were either somewhat or very dissatisfied, including 66% of those who self-identify as "pro-life" and 62% of those who self-identify as "pro-choice." "People do see the issue as very complicated, very complex. Their positions don't fall along one side or the other. ... The debate is about the extremes, and that's not where the public is."

So clearly your hero, creepy Joe Biden is on the extreme Left side of this issue and that is NOT where a majority of Americans are! Most Americans want restrictions on abortion, but not creepy Joe Biden!

excerpt:
In all, 61% said they were in favor of a combination of limitations that included allowing abortion in just the first three months of a pregnancy (23%); only in cases of rape, incest or to save the life of the woman (29%); or only to save the life of the woman (9%).

Did you read that @Soaring Eagle 74? ...61% favor abortion restrictions. That's more than half! Creepy Joe is nowhere near that majority...in fact he's on the opposite far Left fringe favoring abortions with NO restrictions! He tried to use the issue to his advantage, promising "new legislation" to codify Roe v Wade, but that went nowhere. Some accomplishment @Soaring Eagle 74

excerpt:
Biden emphasized that only Congress can fully restore abortion access to what it was before the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson, which overturned Roe. But he also acknowledged “we’re short a handful of votes” now to reinstate abortion protections at the federal level, urging voters to send more Democrats to Congress.

“If we do that, here’s the promise I make to you and the American people: The first bill that I will send to the Congress will be to codify Roe v. Wade,” Biden said. “And when Congress passes it, I’ll sign it in January, 50 years after Roe was first decided the law of the land.” That’s a big if.

Sure was...Republicans took control of the House, and Biden's boasting fell on deaf ears.

Meanwhile the battle over when exactly Life begins rages on, with creepy Joe again on the wrong side of the issue. When it comes to in vitro-fertilization creepy joe doesn't know what he believes!

next...the IVF issue and Biden's mixed signals on it.

OK @Soaring Eagle 74 gonna now wrap up my analysis of what you termed creepy Joe's "accomplishments" in post #16.

So you said creepy Joe Biden:

Protect IVF access for American families

Reality:
I find that curious because he hardly mentioned the issue before the recent decision by the Alabama State Supreme Court to classify fertilized Embryos "in vitro" as essentially children who deserve protection under that State's wrongful death act. I actually seriously doubt you totally understand the ruling, much less what creepy Joe Biden's done to protect the rights of fertilized embryos which biological "science" ironically does recognize as human Life? However it ultimately goes back to the question of when Life actually begins, and more importantly when should it be protected? To your knowledge has creepy Joe Biden made any definitive or declarative statements on that question (short of favoring unrestricted abortion at any time, for anyone, for any reason, funded by the taxpayers?

Ans: No!

FYI here is the Alabama Supreme court ruling:
"The Alabama Supreme Court ruled last week that couples who were trying in vitro fertilization and lost frozen embryos in an accident at a south Alabama storage facility can sue under the state’s wrongful death law. The ruling is the first of its kind and extends a theory championed by some anti-abortion groups — that embryos and fetuses should be considered children and be afforded legal protections."

...more

"The Alabama Supreme Court said three Alabama couples who lost frozen embryos during an accident at a storage facility could sue the fertility clinic and hospital for wrongful death of a minor child. Justices reversed a lower court ruling that dismissed the wrongful death claim on the grounds that the embryos were not a person or child."
Source:
Alabama's IVF embryo ruling

The real question creepy Joe cannot and will not answer is when does Human Life begin and deserve protection? Clearly the Alabama Supreme Court thinks Life is present once an embryo is fertilized "in vitro" and its ruling opens the door for similar consideration of natural conception under the same wrongful death Law. All creepy Joe has done is try to seize on the controversy to shore up his kook fringe radical Left base, which doesn't "follow the science" of IVF, but instead pushes for the random slaughter at any time of innocent children either "in vitro" or in the womb!

The unanswered question the Alabama Court also raises is what happens to frozen embryos that are not brought to full term? There is a real concern among bioethicists that without some sort of guidelines which the Alabama Supreme court attempted to define by stating those embryos were children, that the entire process could lead to illegal Human organ harvesting and/or "cloning" which again creepy Joe has been absolutely silent on. You and your Godless heathen brothers on the Left who have no respect or affinity for either human Life or its Creator have no compunction if IVF services lead to harvesting of humans or their organs. You sick Soulless ghouls also do not believe those embryos are actually human Life, and therefore deserve no protection! 😲

What about the couples who believed they were expecting children using this (IVF) process? Do they have no rights along with the developing babies? You wouldn't know that by asking creepy Joe Biden:

(excerpted from article below)
Biden's defense of IVF treatments was a shift in the messaging he had been delivering on reproductive rights for nearly two years, During his recent State of the Union address, he merely affirmed his commitment to keep IVF services available, but they weren't under any actual threat of being taken away!

"President Biden spoke forcefully about reproductive rights in his State of the Union address, “Guarantee the right to IVF. Guarantee it nationwide,”

Source:

Again, no one was "threatening" access to IVF services! Creepy Joe completely missed the main controversy after the Alabama ruling, dishonestly accusing Republicans of restricting access for women who wish to utilize these services. That was NOT what the Alabama Supreme court ruled nor what the GOP position on the service is. Now either you and creepy Joe are too absent minded to know the difference, or stupid to understand it?

The larger issue here in my opinion is at what point do we step in and protect the rights of BOTH the expectant mother and the gestating child? The Alabama ruling did not answer that question, however it affirmed that the frozen embryos do deserve at least some protections, as well as Mothers do have some rights to expect their developing children to be protected from wrongful death!

Instead, creepy Joe remains stuck in a time warp over the entire abortion issue:
(from above linked article)

Biden highlighted two guests of First Lady Jill Biden to hammer home the issue, including Kate Cox, a mother from Texas who had to travel out of state for a medically necessary abortion. Cox was seated with First Lady Jill Biden. “Her own life and ability to have children in the future were at risk,” Biden said. He warned that many Republicans in the room were promising voters that they would pass a national abortion ban. “My God what freedom else will you take away?” Biden said, fumbling his words slightly.

THAT WAS A BALD FACED LIE, No Republicans are proposing an outright "ban" on abortions. where the issue has come up for discussion in various State Legislatures, Republicans have favored limits and restrictions on when abortion services should be made legal...IVF services are included in this discussion. Creepy Joe Biden wasn't having any of that discussion though.

(again from linked article):
"Biden also introduced Latorya Beasley, a woman from Alabama, who had to stop her IVF treatment after the court decision. “Let’s stand up for families like her,” Biden said. Biden said that he believed Roe V. Wade “got it right” in securing access to abortion in the country, and emphasized that if voters elect Democratic majorities in the House and Senate in November, he would push for a law enshrining nationwide the same protections to abortion access that Roe had guaranteed."

Which totally misses the point! As I mentioned earlier inside the thread, the US Supreme Court ruled THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO ABORTION. Roe v Wade did not get it right! The issue was left to the individual States to decide, and many have voted for restrictions and in a few cases total bans on abortions after a number of weeks. Creepy Joe is stuck on the far fringe Left of his party calling for totally unrestricted abortions, and for IVF services with absolutely no regard for the rights of Mothers or their frozen embryos being developed by IVF services which "Science" affirms is in reality human Life.

In fact he's so desperate trying to use the issue to help his losing, sinking campaign, he's resorted to outright lying about GOP's position on abortion:

(from WH website)
Fact sheet: WH continues fight for reproductive Freedom
"Republicans’ extreme out-of-touch agenda has put access to fertility treatments at risk for families who are desperately trying to get pregnant"

That is a flat out lie, and has zero to do with what the Alabama Supreme court ruled on IVF, or what the US Supreme Court has ruled on Abortions rights!

So tell me @Soaring Eagle 74 , what in contrast has the Biden-Harris administration called for to "fight for reproductive Freedom"? Do you know besides their incessant whining for unrestricted unlimited abortions on demand at any time for any reason funded by taxpayers? What about the issue of Parental rights for couples who cannot conceive naturally and instead rely on IVF services? What protections have creepy Joe or Kamala Harris offered for them? How about the entire issue of human harvesting of organs, or "cloning" babies? What's the creep-in-chief and his cackling partner had to say about any of that? 🤔

Ans: Zero

This is not some academic classroom discussion. These are real issues, and real questions the Alabama ruling has opened up. During his State of the Union address trying to capitalize on the issue, creepy Joe couldn't even bring himself to mention the word "abortion".

excerpt
During the segment of his address about abortion, Biden did not actually utter the word, instead referring to “reproductive freedom”. Biden, a devout Catholic who has previously said he is “not big” on abortion, has been criticized by reproductive rights advocates for shying away from using the word.

...more

excerpt:
Alabama’s recent decision holding that embryos are considered children (albeit undone by the state’s legislature, but still regarded as valid in other states) reflects the current views of some legislatures, judges, and portions of society. Sorely contested by those who view human life as beginning at birth (not at conception), the IVF decision derives more from personal beliefs and outdated law rather than current legal modes of analysis.

Using a hard, legal approach, two schools of thought might apply:

• What is in the best interests of the child (whenever that status is achieved)?
  • Should we give primacy to preserving life - any life, versus focusing on the interdiction regarding terminating life?
"I fear the attitude of our profession is sanctioning infanticide and in moving inexorably down the road from abortion to infanticide, to the destruction of a child who is socially embarrassing….." -Dr. Everett Koop.

...more

Similar issues emerge in the IVF dilemma - on a societal level. Because creating extra embryos is required so that at least one embryo can have a life, the reasoning is applicable. Without creating the extra embryos, a necessary component of the IVF procedure, there would be little possibility of any IVF births. By ruling that destroying unused (or unhealthy) embryos is unacceptable, the entire procedure is in peril, depriving unfertile parents of the possibility of having genetically related children. These cases graphically illustrate that while various legal routes of analysis yielded the same result, the religious approaches produced different outcomes. We should be ever mindful.

Once again, creepy joe has had ZERO to say about any of this! where is his leadership? Where is his morality? How should we consider his position of unrestricted access with no limits or rules for expectant Mothers or children to either abortion or IVF services? You called it an "accomplishment" over his mere rhetoric. I call it a failure of leadership and absence of ethical foundation because he's offering nothing to voters except tired, outdated, ineffective campaign sloganeering over what arguably is THE question before us in this next election.

Last edited:
Just to show what your 100% guarantee is worth (hint, nothing)

@Soaring Eagle 74

Maybe you read my detailed analysis of each and every one of these so called "accomplishments" you frantically copied and pasted from the WH propaganda machine and maybe you didn't? However I went into quite some detail on why each of those so called "accomplishments" are in fact the exact opposite in the form of complete failures with zero rebuttals from you! 😲

• The budget deficit has NOT decreased under Biden from Trump, it's gone up
  • US jobs have not increased under Biden, we're simply restoring lost jobs from the fake plandemic, many of them part time only
  • Obamacare has not expanded, more folks are underinsured and those who can afford insurance are paying more for it
  • Abortion rights weren't "restored" the issue was sent back to States to decide. Creepy Joe is for unlimited numbers of unrestricted abortions at any time funded by taxpayers which most Americans reject. (61%)
  • IVF services are now and have always been available, the issue now is what sort of controls or moral guidelines will cover the process since the Alabama Supreme court ruled the frozen embryos are children who deserve protection and the creepy corpse has had zilch to say about any of it.

All of your so called creepy Joe "accomplishments" I thoroughly dismantled and proved they are in fact dismal failures. I have to give you some credit for at least attempting to answer my challenge. I know how frustrating it is to not be able to offer anything in defense the creepy corpse. So you felt you had to at least throw something out there just to keep from totally embarrassing yourself. Well you tried, but you didn't do yourself any favors. That's what happens you're gaslighted into voting for an absent minded, creepy, corrupt, cheating, incompetent, lying, half brain dead corpse. 😏

Hey...I resent that!
iu

So what? You're still a loser and you're going to get your old infirmed, incompetent ass beaten like a drum.

I'll see to it!
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: phillya
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT