ADVERTISEMENT

You can't take the rabid insanity out of these people. Their brainwashing is complete.

Brian Cates - Political Columnist & Pundit

@drawandstrike

The next step is to get amnesty and citizenship for many of the more than 8 million illegals they opened the border up for to let into what was formerly the United States. Then comes getting them drivers licenses and voting rights.

Because there is no border any longer, we are not the United States anymore.

We are currently in the process of becoming…something else.

Just what we are in the process of becoming is not very clear.

Did Biden run in 2020 on letting over 8 million illegal immigrants into the country?

I don’t think he did.

True, he did say he’d REVERSE a lot of Trump’s border policy.

But he didn’t say, “And then I’ll make the border completely disappear and let in 8 million illegals in less than 3 full years, jack!” If Biden said that, I must have missed it.

Is he running for reelection on his leadership in making our border disappear?

I haven’t seen him bragging about it. I seem to recall both Biden and Mayorkas loudly insisting for the first two years of Biden’s disastrous term that the border was ‘fine’ and anyone saying different was lying.

Only in the past year were they grudgingly forced to acknowledge what everyone could see was happening.

Are we still at the point of arguing over who was lying about the border being wide open, how many millions they’ve let in, and how millions more they fully intend to let in during a 2nd Biden term, or have we moved past that debate at this point?

Discuss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT