ADVERTISEMENT

WVUFanForever

50 something year old supposed lawyer on message board calling others gramps, and claiming to own them = Clown

Lawyer with OSU degree working in WV = Dumb Clown

Bozo, Ronald McD, Cocoa, OSU...

Famous Clowns, with or without the makeup.
Short, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life! I'm sure that you still supervise hundreds of people, though, in between your daily hangovers. LOL at the almost 60-year-old loser in God-forsaken Michigan who had to leave his beloved home state of West Virginia just to find a job, and now posts on multiple message boards under more handles than ancient T-Bone/Allen uses.

Oh, and I have more hair on my balls than you have on your head, fake Michigan fan.

Oh, and I have more hair on my balls than you have on your head, fake Michigan fan.
Oh really? Should I post a recent photograph of you, so the rest of the board regulars can see you for the silver haired nerd that you are? Clown.

Should I post a pic of you, bugged-eyed and pissed off at the World? Even your relatives can't understand why you're such an old grump.

Nothing you do or say will change the fact that Ohio State owns Michigan. Hairball knows it. Belyin' knows it. You know it.

His reply was a white flag to not post the picture
That's pretty much the way I took it. With that said, if he wants to continue to make up tales about the way others appear, scoff at others being 'gramps', then I'll allow him to compare his own photograph to those he chooses to make fun of, and then the board members can reach their own conclusions.

That's pretty much the way I took it. With that said, if he wants to continue to make up tales about the way others appear, scoff at others being 'gramps', then I'll allow him to compare his own photograph to those he chooses to make fun of, and then the board members can reach their own conclusions.
You're the one who started the name-calling, and all because your itty-bitty feelings were hurt when I took a slap at Michigan, your fake favorite team. You've disclosed your height and age on message boards, I've seen your pics, and I know who you are. Nothing that I've posted about your appearance is untrue, and I don't post about the way other posters look because I don't know who they are. You've informed other WVU fans all about me, but they don't believe you, so posting a pic--real or fake--won't change that, but if you insist upon doing this, then have at it, and live with the consequences.

You're the one who started the name-calling, and all because your itty-bitty feelings were hurt when I took a slap at Michigan, your fake favorite team. You've disclosed your height and age on message boards, I've seen your pics, and I know who you are. Nothing that I've posted about your appearance is untrue, and I don't post about the way other posters look because I don't know who they are. You've informed other WVU fans all about me, but they don't believe you, so posting a pic--real or fake--won't change that, but if you insist upon doing this, then have at it, and live with the consequences.
LMAO at YOU. Didn't you just post that I'm 4' 11", and that you have more hair on your nuts than I have on my head? Well, I'm much taller than 4' 11", and have more hair on my head than you have on your actual head. Plus, the hair on my head isn't silver like yours, GRAMPS. Oh, and you've seen my pictures, but insist that I'm a frail old man? LMAO. Let's compare photographs, and allow the board to decide.

Do you know what the word, "exaggerate" means, dork? You're short, but obviously not 4'11", old enough to be a grandpa (as am I, but not as old as you), and the little bit of hair that you have left looks dyed. My favorite feature is your pair of Harry Potter-like glasses, but I'm the nerd, right? LOL What's your obsession with my personal life, anyway? Isn't being a total jacka$$ and telling your fellow WVU fans where I live and what I do for a living enough? You're just butthurt because my alma mater is dominating your fake favorite school these days. Learn to live with it, as I had to during the Cooper Era.

I don't dye my hair, nor do I wear big round Harry Potter like glasses.

Any more insults, prior to me posting your picture for all to see?

Since toolbox created this thread because he was obsessed with me, we should wrap it up here.

Since he left like a pussy again.

WVUFanForever 2, Toolbox 0

Reactions: WVUALLEN
who had to leave his beloved home state of West Virginia just to find a job, .

Hahahahahaha.

Says the f’ucking loser buckeye who lives in Teays Valley, works in Charleston and whines every single, miserable day of his f’ucking pathetic life about living in WV and is constantly on a WVU board.

You’re a hypocrite with mental problems.

Sad.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
He will not return until the investigation results are overturned and Myer is put back on his throne for the sake of the mighty dollar.

Hahahahahaha.

Says the f’ucking loser buckeye who lives in Teays Valley, works in Charleston and whines every single, miserable day of his f’ucking pathetic life about living in WV and is constantly on a WVU board.

You’re a hypocrite with mental problems.

Sad.
Yeah, I didn't even bother responding to the Nerd. Funny how it works though. One individual, me, goes to school, and finds a nice job located in a state where he loves it, while another individual, a nerdy loser, graduates (supposedly) from THE OHIO STATE U (home of perverts, wife beaters, tattoo artists, etc.) and moves to one of the armpits of WV, the Teays Valley, where he is miserable, and hates everything WV.

But yet, he blabbers on and on and on.

Since toolbox created this thread because he was obsessed with me, we should wrap it up here.

Since he left like a pussy again.

WVUFanForever 2, Toolbox 0
Look at the the pathetic loser posting about me every single day, even at 3:18 a.m., and even though I rarely respond to her idiotic posts. Go f*ck yourself, you giant vagina!!!

[roll]

Yep. Posting in the thread you created about me because you are obsessed.

WVUFanForever 2 Toolbox 0

WVUFruitLoop has two balls in her mouth, and brags about it forever.

Last edited:
Wow. You really got him that time.
"Napoleon complex" is a theorized complex occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives.

"Napoleon complex" is a theorized complex occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives.

You didn't have to confess to your ailment. We already knew this.

Fake Fold & Blew fan circle jerk in progress...I'll leave you West Virginia STATE, West Virginia TECH, and Marshall fans alone to exchange reach-arounds, and call the Ohio State alumnus who roots for the Buckeyes the fraud. LMAO at the delusional f-tards!

[laughing]

I guess he has more pizza's to deliver. Don't rush off toeshoe. I need a thin crust with extra cheese.

Hey toolbox,

In 2000 word or less, tell us how much you need us to make your life mean something?

I'll wait.

Can't let toolboxes obsession thread with me fall off the main page can I?

Ohio State sucks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT