ADVERTISEMENT

WVU with the best secondary in the nation?

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Ok, a little exaggeration there but this is a great stat.

F-axRYtaEAEJlmG

Reactions: Chefcal82
I really like the direction we're going. Unless we totally crap the bed in November, I personally think we need to stick with brown. I do believe we're turning a corner. Just my opinion anyway.

Reactions: locustwv
I really like the direction we're going. Unless we totally crap the bed in November, I personally think we need to stick with brown. I do believe we're turning a corner. Just my opinion anyway.
I’d love nothing better than for brown to be successful. I do think he’s turning “the corner” in the Nick of time though.

Reactions: Chefcal82
Now we've fallen to the level that a crap coach like Kneel Clown gets to 6-3 in the 5th year and some fans think that's a high level of success. Sorry fan base with that love of mediocrity.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
We lost to Houston and have only beaten 1 P5 team currently with a winning record. Clearly if we win another game, he won’t be fired this year. I suspect next year will be a step back and then he will be gone.

This has been a good season so far, but Neal Brown should not be even close to off his well-earned hot seat yet. He has a long ways to go still. We have had the weakest scehdule since the Big East. He will probably be retained because of the buyout, and we have idiots running the show, but the world knows without that buyout, he was as good as fired last year. That damage is probably beyond repair. This whole thing is stupid and both Brown and WVU would benefit from parting ways. In the meantime at least he is winning some games. I'm in favor of that, but the chances of him being a good coach here long term are slim.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT