ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Radford

I’m not the one coping with my obvious hypocrisy supporting Huggins for 15+ years knowing he was here because he got a DUI at Cincy then clutching my pearls when it happens 20 years later. Then having the balls to turn justify all of the other coaches out there who have recorded DUIs recently being allowed to move on without so much as a suspension while we burned our whole program to the ground because Saint Gee who has assuredly never drove home after having a few beers at Mountaineer Field said we had to.
Go back and learn the history of WVU and Bob Huggins. You have no idea how close he was to getting hired by WVU before JB was hired.

Please show proof of where you claim I'm justifying all coaches with DUI. You and your arrogance at making up shit is unreal. Gee can't even drive. He's 107.

You hang on to one thing that happened when it was several other things that occurred before the DUI. It was more than just the DUI.

Then you accuse others for what happened.

If Gee and Baker elected not to fire Huggins, WVU would be undefeated with the best roster Huggs ever had here, and no one would even be talking about the DUI at all by now. It would have been forgotten by now and Huggs would be sober for once on top of it. Cutting your nose off to spite your face is a choice, not a requirement lol.

Meanwhile back to the Ball game.

The winning play:

The Radford player dribbles the ball off his foot and it was rolling on the floor.

The player tried to pick it up with both hands. Touched the ball with both hands.

The ball continued to roll toward the basket.

Then picked up the ball and shot it.

Question: Would that constitute double dribbling or he did not maintain possession?

Reactions: skygusty
Its going to be street ball until Josh figures out how to install and run an offensive system. He has some talent so just let them play is all he can do right now. The dude was thrown in the fire more thn any coach I've ever seen. A dude who never ever coached a game before trying to replace one of the best coaches of all time is a very tough task. It's not Josh's fault and I'm behind him 100%. Its not out of the question for him to become a good coach, but he has to gain some experience and figure some things out befoire he's ready for P5 ball. But I'm happy for him to basically win the lottery this season. He's a millionaire now and will probably find a job at a smaller school after this. Good for him.

Nichols first offense just happened to be this year. Would not be a smart move in firing one drunk then hire another.
I'm not saying we should hire Nichols. I'm just saying deedoubleyou is taking two obviously different cases and trying to present them as equal to bolster his case that WVU admin was way off base to terminate Huggins for his DUI offense. They are vastly different and he knows it, but he just is grasping at any straw he can to show how alternatives to firing Huggins would be an easy sell.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and WVUBRU
I'm not saying we should hire Nichols. I'm just saying deedoubleyou is taking two obviously different cases and trying to present them as equal to bolster his case that WVU admin was way off base to terminate Huggins for his DUI offense. They are vastly different and he knows it, but he just is grasping at any straw he can to show how alternatives to firing Huggins would be an easy sell.
No I don't know what dui is vastly different or why im supposed to see it that way. Huggins only has 1 dui at wvu. There are no straws to grasp for. I'm just saying they didn't have to fire him and its true lol. I forgive him. I mean here is the thing, you got your way. They fired him. Thanks for it. It's awesome, good stuff. 👌

My overly optimistic opinion from last night in contrast to all the negativity which some is pure ridiculous. Plus all the stupid Huggins posts. Get over it. I love him but his career is done at WVU. Move on.

I warned before the UMass game that we would have issues restarting the season with new players. Chemistry is huge in basketball. I'm witnessing a better team in terms of talent but they simply don't know how to play with each other. Best thing I've read from all these posts is going to Sumenick at the end was the wrong play. Don't know if Kerr did it on his own or it was the play. Kerr made a great drive and dish but Sumenick is not the player to get the last shot. I typically never bitch about the refs or calls, but that last bucket shouldn't have counted. Traveling, plain and simple. But losing a game is almost always more than one play.

Move on and hopefully Saturday we will see less selfish play by some, better rebounding and a more cohesive lineup on the floor. Plus, I want to see Kobe get at least 15 minutes. I'm still optimistic we will see some good wins in our future.

Go back and learn the history of WVU and Bob Huggins. You have no idea how close he was to getting hired by WVU before JB was hired.

Please show proof of where you claim I'm justifying all coaches with DUI. You and your arrogance at making up shit is unreal. Gee can't even drive. He's 107.

You hang on to one thing that happened when it was several other things that occurred before the DUI. It was more than just the DUI.

Then you accuse others for what happened.
From the other thread about Vikings OC who coached that weekend off his DUI:

“2nd offense for DUI and 2nd time in a month and a half that he embarrassed the school and himself.

WVU hired him from Kansas State in 2007 he was fired at UC in 2004.

If you want to support a drunkard then go ahead and follow him to his division 3 job.”

Did you not support him for the better part of 15 years knowing full well what happened at Cincy and who he is as a person? Gmafb dude with your faux outrage.

Last edited:
Reactions: deedoubleyou
No I don't know what dui is vastly different or why im supposed to see it that way. Huggins only has 1 dui at wvu. There are no straws to grasp for. I'm just saying they didn't have to fire him and its true lol. I forgive him. I mean here is the thing, you got your way. They fired him. Thanks for it. It's awesome, good stuff. 👌
It’s all good, we can now lose to Radford with a clear conscience knowing people watch college basketball to learn life lessons and we’re one of the good guys [eyeroll] [eyeroll] [eyeroll]

My overly optimistic opinion from last night in contrast to all the negativity which some is pure ridiculous. Plus all the stupid Huggins posts. Get over it. I love him but his career is done at WVU. Move on.

I warned before the UMass game that we would have issues restarting the season with new players. Chemistry is huge in basketball. I'm witnessing a better team in terms of talent but they simply don't know how to play with each other. Best thing I've read from all these posts is going to Sumenick at the end was the wrong play. Don't know if Kerr did it on his own or it was the play. Kerr made a great drive and dish but Sumenick is not the player to get the last shot. I typically never bitch about the refs or calls, but that last bucket shouldn't have counted. Traveling, plain and simple. But losing a game is almost always more than one play.

Move on and hopefully Saturday we will see less selfish play by some, better rebounding and a more cohesive lineup on the floor. Plus, I want to see Kobe get at least 15 minutes. I'm still optimistic we will see some good wins in our future.
The guy ROLLED the ball at least 3-4 feet before taking the shot. That's a travel. Shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with. Had a 5 point lead and decided to make stupid passes and jack up 3-pointers prior to all that.

From the other thread about Vikings OC who coached that weekend off his DUI:

“2nd offense for DUI and 2nd time in a month and a half that he embarrassed the school and himself.

WVU hired him from Kansas State in 2007 he was fired at UC in 2004.

If you want to support a drunkard then go ahead and follow him to his division 3 job.”

Did you not support him for the better part of 15 years knowing full well what happened at Cincy and who he is as a person? Gmafb dude with your faux outrage.
You have successfully hijacked another thread making it about some stupid argument over a drunk coach.

Take your ignorance and leave. The shit is over he is gone move on with your false stories.

You are leaving out a huge portion for the reason they fired him. It wasn't just over the DUI.

Deedoubleyou and his cohort are leaving out a huge portion of the story that does not involve a DUI. It's what happened before this. The embarrasment of national exposure across the media on his verbal attacks. This led to a reduction in salary and rewritten contract with explanation that he was suspended for first 3 games and needed to keep his life out of turmoil. The DUI was just the final nail in the coffin yet they only want to focus on the DUI as the main reason and only reason. Which it was not.

You have successfully hijacked another thread making it about some stupid argument over a drunk coach.

Take your ignorance and leave. The shit is over he is gone move on with your false stories.
Sorry, I forgot people might want to break down how our basketball team lost to yet another borderline high school team as if the Xs and Os of such a catastrophe matter. We nuked our basketball program and this is the result, deal with it.

Its going to be street ball until Josh figures out how to install and run an offensive system. He has some talent so just let them play is all he can do right now. The dude was thrown in the fire more thn any coach I've ever seen. A dude who never ever coached a game before trying to replace one of the best coaches of all time is a very tough task. It's not Josh's fault and I'm behind him 100%. Its not out of the question for him to become a good coach, but he has to gain some experience and figure some things out befoire he's ready for P5 ball. But I'm happy for him to basically win the lottery this season. He's a millionaire now and will probably find a job at a smaller school after this. Good for him.
Hiring some more experienced assistant coaches would have helped him greatly. This is just a crap shoot and they know it's only for one year.

Sorry, I forgot people might want to break down how our basketball team lost to yet another borderline high school team as if the Xs and Os of such a catastrophe matter. We nuked our basketball program and this is the result, deal with it.
I suggest you should deal with realization of what really happened. Everyone knows what it is. There is zero coaching experience on the this team. They are winging it. A different lineup several times now in just 11 games.

It's done and over and it will we be a new crew and team next year. Thing is will they throw enough money at it to fix it.

Deedoubleyou and his cohort are leaving out a huge portion of the story that does not involve a DUI. It's what happened before this. The embarrasment of national exposure across the media on his verbal attacks. This led to a reduction in salary and rewritten contract with explanation that he was suspended for first 3 games and needed to keep his life out of turmoil. The DUI was just the final nail in the coffin yet they only want to focus on the DUI as the main reason and only reason. Which it was not.
You know what's really embarrassing about that radio comment? That there are men who are WVU fans who aren't standing up to the woke mob. Have you listened lately to what a lot of gay people are calling straight people and christians? And you think what Bob said was bad lol? Sorry but I'm on the other side of the fence on that issue completely. I actually can't stand gay people anymore. I used to stand for their rights but I will piss on them now. They are destroying America. But beyond that, I'm not willing to lie and say that that radio incident actually offended me because it didn't. A lot of people lie these days. It's called virtue signaling. I think it's dumb

You know what's really embarrassing about that radio comment? That there are men who are WVU fans who aren't standing up to the woke mob. Have you listened lately to what a lot of gay people are calling straight people and christians? And you think what Bob said was bad lol? Sorry but I'm on the other side of the fence on that issue completely. I actually can't stand gay people anymore. I used to stand for their rights but I will piss on them now. They are destroying America
So you have a reason for everything Huggins did that makes it ok.

You even have the story wrong on what really was being said and who it was said to.

You even have the story wrong on what really was being said and who it was said to.
He called fans that threw condoms at his basketball players fags. He was just joking but some people think it's derogatory towards gay people to use the word fag. I don't. I guess I'm just a terrible person that I'm not offended by it. I'm really not offended by his DUI especially since he reacted the right way. For every action there's a reaction. For every mistake people either bury themselves further or they wake up. I'm proud of him for waking up. No I probably would not have fired him. And because of that WVU would be undefeated right now most likely, and nobody would even be thinking about a stupid dui. It's just the way it is. It's over. We'll find a good coach

I won't stop taking up for Huggins against what I consider fake outrage. He is a true Mountaineer if there ever was one. He is a coaching legend and one of our own. I would take him over gee, asslop and baker all 3.

Last edited:

He’s old school. By today’s standards I’m surprised we never got sued by a player over the treadmill. It’s been a part of the Huggins package since we hired him, idgaf about any of that. The guy is a basketball coach, not your dad. Were not supposed to model our lives after him.

Keep trying you might get it right soon.
It doesn't even matter because I'm going to take up for Huggins because I think all of it is stupid and I think your take on it is pointless. I don't believe the radio comment was anything worth even talking about. I don't believe that it offended you. I don't believe that it offended Hoppy or pretty much anyone actually. I just don't believe it. But you got it your way, they fired him before the police report ink dried. And it's awesome isn't it lol. Its so pointful and useful to have fired him. Its helping all those people, you know. It sure is making a big difference. Glad you guys got it right on that one lol.

Last edited:
He’s old school. By today’s standards I’m surprised we never got sued by a player over the treadmill. It’s been a part of the Huggins package since we hired him, idgaf about any of that. The guy is a basketball coach, not your dad. Were not supposed to model our lives after him.
Hey dumbass, I'm older than you. I watched Huggins play at WVU. I know what he's about I know how he coaches.

I liked Huggins here. I wished he wasn't a drunk but everyone knew he was. I've seen the man drink all day and not stagger a bit. I have sat close enough to hear him curse players and officials. He is not the only coach to do this. I have seen players rip off their Jersey and quit during a game.

But Universities are not as lenient as players are especially when comes to embarrassing the entire state and it's school.

He's gone and nothing you nor I can do about it except suffer through the remaining losses and see who the next guy up is.

It doesn't even matter because I'm going to take up for Huggins because I think all of it is stupid and I think your take on it is pointless. I don't believe the radio comment was anything worth even talking about. I don't believe that it offended you. I don't believe that it offended Hoppy or pretty much anyone actually. I just don't believe it. But you got it your way, they fired him before the police report ink dried. And it's awesome isn't it lol. Its so pointful and useful to have fired him. Its helping all those people, you know. It sure is making a big difference. Glad you guys got it right on that one lol.
Yeah that's what I really wanted was him to be fired. You're such a dumbass when you pretend to know what I want or did not want.

No it didn't offend me. But I also don't have the authority to fire or hire. His drinking offended me more.

He's done move on. Hopefully we can find another coach that can be half as good.

Hey dumbass, I'm older than you. I watched Huggins play at WVU. I know what he's about I know how he coaches.

I liked Huggins here. I wished he wasn't a drunk but everyone knew he was. I've seen the man drink all day and not stagger a bit. I have sat close enough to hear him curse players and officials. He is not the only coach to do this. I have seen players rip off their Jersey and quit during a game.

But Universities are not as lenient as players are especially when comes to embarrassing the entire state and it's school.

He's gone and nothing you nor I can do about it except suffer through the remaining losses and see who the next guy up is.
There are a lot of things to be embarrassed about the state --too many actually, but Huggins isnt one of them in my opinion.

Yeah that's what I really wanted was him to be fired. You're such a dumbass when you pretend to know what I want or did not want.

No it didn't offend me. But I also don't have the authority to fire or hire. His drinking offended me more.

He's done move on. Hopefully we can find another coach that can be half as good.
Ok, now you are not one of the ones who said WVU "has" to fire him and there is no choice? Because All I ever did was disagree with "has" to. From the beginning of this saga, I've only taken up for Huggs and said Gee handled it in a way that adds big insult to injury which he did, in a bad way. They forced him out before the ink on the report dried. It was stupid. Huggins made a mistake, but not one that has to cost WVU basketball team and its fans so much. This season and what is going on now, is not Huggins fault, imo. His reaction to the DUI was to do everything right. Huggins quit drinking, I mean seriously! It's huge and I'm happy for him. Their reaction on the other hand, was to destroy a basketball team and throwaway an entire season because they are spineless wimps who think punishing people like Bob Huggins actually brings good into this world. Its an ugly mentality man, dont be like them you are better than that. Huggs didnt do that part.

For the folks who wanted Huggins gone, who is benefitting from it besides the opposing teams right now? No one ever answered that, maybe because no one is benefitting from it but opposing teams. Firing him literally helped no one, and made no difference in the world other than hurt WVU players and fans. Not a single good thing came from it, and nothing ever will. It was pointless, and only fed angry peoples ego and nothing more. That is wrong and more harmful than Huggs dui. WVU has been under bad leadership for a while, and that is where the root of all the WVU problems start and end. Asslop and Gee..... this is all their fault. WVU basketball will bounce back, but fk them seriously, and the rest of the BOG while you're at it.

Last edited:
Lyndon Johnson was "old school" as well, throwing around the "N" word around his fellow white southern Democrats in order to get their votes for his Great Society programs and Civil Rights bills. Since he got "results", I guess you'd be OK with that happening, too?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Lyndon Johnson was "old school" as well, throwing around the "N" word around his fellow white southern Democrats in order to get their votes for his Great Society programs and Civil Rights bills. Since he got "results", I guess you'd be OK with that happening, too?
Democrats are still racist....but Bob Huggins isnt racist. He's a good man who had some demons and made a mistake. He reacted properly by cleaning his act up. Democrats never did though. They are worse than ever lol. Why do the junkies in downtown Morgantown get to break the law with no punishment, but good men like Huggins and the entire WVU fanbase get the shaft? Liberal mentality. Criminal if you ask me.....

Democrats are still racist....but Bob Huggins isnt racist. He's a good man who had some demons and made a mistake. He reacted properly by cleaning his act up. Democrats never did though. They are worse than ever lol. Why do the junkies in downtown Morgantown get to break the law with no punishment, but good men like Huggins and the entire WVU fanbase get the shaft? Liberal mentality. Criminal if you ask me.....
Understand concept, then reply.

EDIT: And maybe he finally will face his demons by losing the one thing he loved the most. Sometimes that is what it takes.

Of all the reaches that have been thrown my way since I jumped into the Pitt thread, this one takes the cake.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Understand concept, then reply.

EDIT: And maybe he finally will face his demons by losing the one thing he loved the most. Sometimes that is what it takes.
I get that but I still personally believe that the story of Bob Huggins recovery would've been best told with him finishing out his career at WVU, sober. It could have been a helluva story actually, but its not now thanks to bowtie. Oh well. WVU will recover. I just hate having to watch all over the internet, people saying "thanks Bob" after every loss when it was really Gee who slammed the door shut without thinking anything through. Huggins is the only one of that clan (Gee, Aslop, BOG) who will actually be remembered by WVU fans long into the future.

Reactions: I.M.Right
Of all the reaches that have been thrown my way since I jumped into the Pitt thread, this one takes the cake.
Hey, you are the "he's old school" guy and think that allows him to do whatever he wants and get away with it because he's not "woke". But it's actually funny because it is YOU that went "woke" for being pissed off at something you don't like. Interesting........ :joy:

I get that but I still personally believe that the story of Bob Huggins recovery would've been best told with him finishing out his career at WVU, sober. It could have been a helluva story actually, but its not now thanks to bowtie. Oh well. WVU will recover. I just hate having to watch all over the internet, people saying "thanks Bob" after every loss when it was really Gee who slammed the door shut without thinking anything through. Huggins is the only one of that clan (Gee, Aslop, BOG) who will actually be remembered by WVU fans long into the future.
Or........you are part of the WVU legal team and the admins allow him to "go to rehab" and retain his employment. Then, hypothetically, he falls off the wagon, gets behind the wheel, and crashes in to someone causing serious injury (to himself or others). Then the liability has included the university for seeing the "patterns of criminal behavior" and not taking strict enough actions.

I love Huggins. I love that he was at WVU. However, Huggins could have came "home" when Catlett left but decided the job wasn't his "dream" job until after he got fired from Cincy, went to K-state and realized that Manhattan, Kansas wasn't for him. Then suddenly WVU was the place "he always wanted to be".

Hey, you are the "he's old school" guy and think that allows him to do whatever he wants and get away with it because he's not "woke". But it's actually funny because it is YOU that went "woke" for being pissed off at something you don't like. Interesting........ :joy:
So speaking your mind and being a hardass in practice, to you has some correlation to a president from 60 or so years ago being racist… come back to Planet Earth please.

Last edited:
So speaking your mind and being a hardass in practice, to you has some correlation to a president from 60 or so years ago being racist… come back to Planet Earth please.
Geez. You mentioned him being "old school", like that was the reason for him being terminated because of the "wokeness". Yet, it is you that has become "woke" on his termination by making every excuse in the book. Settle down. What's done is done and had to be done. He was given warnings (multiple). He. knew the consequences. And as I stated previously, maybe this was the wake up call he needed to face his demons and get well. Then he can come back and coach somewhere if he wants to, which I suspect he will, probably within 1-2 years, and my bet is still on Louisville.

Or........you are part of the WVU legal team and the admins allow him to "go to rehab" and retain his employment. Then, hypothetically, he falls off the wagon, gets behind the wheel, and crashes in to someone causing serious injury (to himself or others). Then the liability has included the university for seeing the "patterns of criminal behavior" and not taking strict enough actions.

I love Huggins. I love that he was at WVU. However, Huggins could have came "home" when Catlett left but decided the job wasn't his "dream" job until after he got fired from Cincy, went to K-state and realized that Manhattan, Kansas wasn't for him. Then suddenly WVU was the place "he always wanted to be".
The thing is, I dont think so negatively as you about Bob Huggins, so I just cant relate. You throw out words like criminal when referring to Huggs, and I see you as being more like a woman or something as soon as you do, because its overemotional garbage that just simply isnt true. Its the kind of thing a pissed off girl on her period says because she just doesnt like someone and she's too mad to think logically lol. It is what it is. You know man we could sit here and talk about how half empty every glass in life is. We could talk about the worst case scenario for everything, but its almost never how it actually turns out. In fact Huggins is actually sober and I highly doubt any of the drama you wrote will come true. You are a man who's thinking is in the mold of people like Gordon Gee. Do you look like a mouse and wear a bowtie too? Personally I dont want anything to do with that kind of mentality.

You dont love Huggins. Stop lying to everyone. Why do you even do that? Its stupid and pointless, kind of like firing Huggins was lol....

Last edited:
The thing is, I dont think so negatively as you about Bob Huggins, so I just cant relate. You throw out words like criminal when referring to Huggs, and I see you as being more like a woman or something as soon as you do, because its overemotional garbage that just simply isnt true. Its the kind of thing a pissed off girl on her period says because she just doesnt like someone and she's too mad to think logically lol. It is what it is. You know man we could sit here and talk about how half empty every glass in life is. We could talk about the worst case scenario for everything, but its almost never how it actually turns out. In fact Huggins is actually sober and I highly doubt any of the drama you wrote will come true. You are a man who's thinking is in the mold of people like Gordon Gee. Do you look like a mouse and wear a bowtie too? Personally I dont want anything to do with that kind of mentality.

You dont love Huggins. Stop lying to everyone. Why do you even do that? Its stupid and pointless, kind of like firing Huggins was lol....
1. First offense is misdemeanor. Beyond that it becomes "criminal" in statute and then with a good attorney can be plead down to a misdemeanor. Look it up.

2. I love Huggs. I love what he did for the program. In saying, that, he is NOT ABOVE being punished. He was warned several times over the years and that did nothing to curb his behavior.

3. You are molded from the type that believe certain people (influential people) should not be held accountable for their actions. You also are from the mold that just because you love or support someone, then you must defend them at all costs no matter what they say or do or any actions.

4. Stop being woke about him being shown the door for lack of responsibility. Ask yourself this, what would he have done to a player that did the same thing he did? Think about how many players he dismissed from the team over the years for doing LESS than what he did. You want me to list all of them?????????

Geez. You mentioned him being "old school", like that was the reason for him being terminated because of the "wokeness". Yet, it is you that has become "woke" on his termination by making every excuse in the book. Settle down. What's done is done and had to be done. He was given warnings (multiple). He. knew the consequences. And as I stated previously, maybe this was the wake up call he needed to face his demons and get well. Then he can come back and coach somewhere if he wants to, which I suspect he will, probably within 1-2 years, and my bet is still on Louisville.
By old school I meant he speaks his mind and he went a little overboard on some low budget AM radio show. Nothing about me calling him old school says he should be immune criticism. Nothing about what he did says we had to blow up WVU basketball. A suspension would have been appropriate. We are in a conference where Bill Self facilitates wire fraud and gets a slap on the wrist FFS, either try to compete or drop a level to church league basketball. Does anyone not see what is going on in college sports? Were on the verge of a split, and WVU is on the relegation line, not that there is ever a good time, but now more than ever is not the time to tailspin in a revenue sport for 5+ years.

I doubt he coaches again unless he pursues a very low level job like Pitino did with Iona. I could see him at Duquesne actually. He will be 71 next season, he doesn’t have time to step into somewhere and get today’s athlete to buy into his philosophy, he will likely go where he can recruit a bunch of Gabe and Thoroughman types and mold them into a winner at a low major. But I still believe we won’t see him on a bench again and given Baker’s recent comments, he is more likely to be back at WVU in an ambassador role in 1-2 years than a power conference bench.

Last edited:
1. First offense is misdemeanor. Beyond that it becomes "criminal" in statute and then with a good attorney can be plead down to a misdemeanor. Look it up.

2. I love Huggs. I love what he did for the program. In saying, that, he is NOT ABOVE being punished. He was warned several times over the years and that did nothing to curb his behavior.

3. You are molded from the type that believe certain people (influential people) should not be held accountable for their actions. You also are from the mold that just because you love or support someone, then you must defend them at all costs no matter what they say or do or any actions.

4. Stop being woke about him being shown the door for lack of responsibility. Ask yourself this, what would he have done to a player that did the same thing he did? Think about how many players he dismissed from the team over the years for doing LESS than what he did. You want me to list all of them?????????
Cool story lol. So who benefits from him being fired again? Who is it helping? Answer that. I mean, to take such a moral stance, surely this is helping someone, right? Hmm....

You are the type who think influential people (a basketball coach) should be punished beyond what the legal system would do to you and most people, and harm their lives ever further just to prove a point that has never been proven, and never will. You like to see others suffer more and that is all it is. No shortage of you little jerry springer pussies in this world these days. You dont even question what good comes out of stuff like this, because its just to stroke your ego. You want their lives harmed on top of the legal system because it makes you feel good about yourself. Its stupid and literally does nothing to help anyone and neverv has but you will die on that hill because you think it makes you morally right, but it doesnt. It makes you an idiot. But keep trying to convince me of something you never will convince me of. Write it all out....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT