ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs. KSU at 7:00 PM ET on Fox...

If we both win next week... what are the chances for gameday? It has to happen right?

Originally posted by TNewman41:

If we both win next week... what are the chances for gameday? It has to happen right?
Nope, they will go to SCar @ Florida. SEC top 5 matchup on espn networks...

Originally posted by Wild Cat Will:

Dominoes are falling. LSU will beat SC Saturday!

Originally posted by RichmondEERSFAN:
Originally posted by Wild Cat Will:

Dominoes are falling. LSU will beat SC Saturday!
Maybe I am the only one seeing this, but I don't think LSU is good at all. Their offense is awful and they almost lost to Auburn who might be the worst team in the SEC this year. I think Vandy has a better chance at knocking off Florida than LSU beating SCar...but both are slim to none...

SCAR is good this year. So long as Latimore stays healthy and the Starting QB they should be solid the remainder of the season. LSU is way overrated.

If ESPN hasn't noticed, they are letting all of the prime matchups get away. Fox has to be loving this deal. ESPN foots part of the bill and the champion could be decided by the time ESPN actually starts picking up games. Hilarious. At least they have the ACC to kepp them above water.
wink.r191677.gif

Night game at home bodes well for us. I like it. Crowd should be insane.

Now let's beat TTU!

Originally posted by x=WVU:
Night game at home bodes well for us. I like it. Crowd should be insane.

Now let's beat TTU!
Yeah, maybe we'll get beat 13-9 by Pitt or get rolled over 47-21 by LSU. Or get beat at home by Cincinnati on OT. Etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT