ADVERTISEMENT

WVU drops capital classic because of lack of fan interest

People care way more about a conference championship than 5th place.

Just ask the Coaches who vote in the polls.

Lol....CUS1AA coaches care about CUS1AA...

Sorry...Doesn't count. Outside of CUS1AA land, no one cares about CUS1AA.

The new TV deal and Doc's salary less per team, should tell you something.

"We are 15-21, but we're just happy to be getting beat up by the big boys..."

That has to be an embarrassing reality to wake up to daily.
Comparing Marshall to WVU again. Nobody cares about Marshall. Attendance, tv ratings, merchandise sales and every other metric proves it. Deal with it..

Reactions: 30CAT
Comparing Marshall to WVU again. Nobody cares about Marshall. Attendance, tv ratings, merchandise sales and every other metric proves it. Deal with it..

Where in that post did I mention Marshall? Where is the comparison?

I'm Earth. Have we met?

Where in that post did I mention Marshall? Where is the comparison?

I'm Earth. Have we met?
You respond to a post oointing out how terrible Marshall is with a post about WVU. Not sure why you would call anyone else dumb becaude you struggle with simple things.

Lol....CUS1AA coaches care about CUS1AA...

Sorry...Doesn't count. Outside of CUS1AA land, no one cares about CUS1AA.

The new TV deal and Doc's salary less per team, should tell you something.

Translation, "WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Stop proving to me that WVu football sucks!?!"

57926724.jpg

You respond to a post oointing out how terrible Marshall is with a post about WVU. Not sure why you would call anyone else dumb becaude you struggle with simple things.

Says the poster who's name is "dildo" dave

Says the poster who's name is "dildo" dave
Says one of the many posters who has to attach nicknames to respond to posts because there are no facts available. Call me whatever you want. I know why you post here and I mock your jealousy.

Says one of the many posters who has to attach nicknames to respond to posts because there are no facts available. Call me whatever you want. I know why you post here and I mock your jealousy.

Oh really? 15-21 is not a fact? I guess that means you guys are really undefeated in your entire history in the Big XII?!

Go fvck yourself, fatty.

Oh really? 15-21 is not a fact? I guess that means you guys are really undefeated in your entire history in the Big XII?!

Go fvck yourself, fatty.
A fact? It was your response to a post pointing out Marshalls futility. You cant help yourself but try to compare the two. If I was gonna fvck a fatty I would call your ole lady.

Go fvck yourself, fatty.

11-45, 0-12, 11-33 and 0-2 are all fact. Spouting off about what other teams can do that MVU can't only proves you are the Moral V fan we all suspected you are.

"We are.....MVU!" - 30Kelly

11-45, 0-12, 11-33 and 0-2 are all fact. Spouting off about what other teams can do that MVU can't only proves you are the Moral V fan we all suspected you are.

"We are.....MVU!" - 30Kelly

"I won't admit WVu football sucks"

*30CUNT, the cuntiest cvnt that ever cunted

You got a problem with reality? You refuse to discuss your shitty conference record as an indicator that WVu has ZERO business in the Big XII. Yeup, you're just a filler team for the conference.

All you can do is bring up Marshall in response. What does Marshall have to do with 15-21? Did we cause you to suck?

A fact? It was your response to a post pointing out Marshalls futility. You cant help yourself but try to compare the two. If I was gonna fvck a fatty I would call your ole lady.

I never brought up Marshall in the conversation you twit.

It's WVu fans who bring us up. I'm merely trying to discuss WVu's shitty conference record. Why can't you stay on topic?

In absence of any meaningful retort, Ear fans just bring up mean ol' Marshall. That's one fact you can shove up your bookstore lady's pooper.

"I won't admit WVu football sucks"

*30CUNT, the cuntiest cvnt that ever cunted

You got a problem with reality? You refuse to discuss your shitty conference record as an indicator that WVu has ZERO business in the Big XII. Yeup, you're just a filler team for the conference.

All you can do is bring up Marshall in response. What does Marshall have to do with 15-21? Did we cause you to suck?

Well, define "suck"....I figured MVU sucks. WVU easily dominates teams that I define as sucking. I mean, 0-12...11-33...0-2....As great as Moral V fans claim MVU is, I figured they would feel WVU is pretty good, considering how dominate WVU is against MVU head-to-head.

So I ask...if WVU "sucks" where does that leave WVU's bitch, MVU?

I never brought up Marshall in the conversation you twit.

It's WVu fans who bring us up. I'm merely trying to discuss WVu's shitty conference record. Why can't you stay on topic?

In absence of any meaningful retort, Ear fans just bring up mean ol' Marshall. That's one fact you can shove up your bookstore lady's pooper.
You cannot defend Marshalls pathetic program. Thanks for admitting it. Time to take a Midol for butthurt.

Well, define "suck"....I figured MVU sucks. WVU easily dominates teams that I define as sucking. I mean, 0-12...11-33...0-2....As great as Moral V fans claim MVU is, I figured they would feel WVU is pretty good, considering how dominate WVU is against MVU head-to-head.

So I ask...if WVU "sucks" where does that leave WVU's bitch, MVU?

"Like" dildo Dave's posts all you want. He isn't helping you though.

Again, you prove you are incapable of discussing WVu's inadequacies without bringing up mean ol' Marshall. Every. Single. Time.

Thanks for proving my point.

Reactions: Marine03

Again, you prove you are incapable of discussing WVu's inadequacies without bringing up mean ol' Marshall. Every. Single. Time.

Why discuss that with a Moral V fan? You all have enough to be concerned about...Especially when a team that you all claim "sucks", dominates the team you all feel is "great".....

I must be helping him some since all you can do now is call people names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT