ADVERTISEMENT

WVU being in the tournament with 14 loses and a well below .500 record

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
in the vastly overrated BIg 12 was a complete injustice to more deserving teams. But I know it hurts to lose and you boys could have just as easily won today instead of a narrow defeat!

in the vastly overrated BIg 12 was a complete injustice to more deserving teams. But I know it hurts to lose and you boys could have just as easily won today instead of a narrow defeat!
what teams were more deserving? Marshall? LOL. Clemson? Ooops. Rutgers? Oooops.

If you go under .500 in conference play, then you should never be selected for the NCAA Tournament. This goes for Ohio State, which made it into the Tournament with an 8-12 B1G record in 2018-19. Of course, Ohio State beat Big 12 patsy Iowa State in the Tournament, anyway.

I guess they should have given more head.
True story: I played high school football with an obese offensive lineman whose last time was "Moorehead," and one of the cheerleaders said that his name should have been "Morebutt."

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
True story: I played high school football with an obese offensive lineman whose last time was "Moorehead," and one of the cheerleaders said that his name should have been "Morebutt."
That cheerleader wasn't WVUFF was it?

We did too in December...not March! What about Michigan?
I would've had no issue with Michigan but they were that much more deserving? I even think Michigan Herd might say blahhhhhhhhhhhh on that. And could care less. They did beat up on Pitt which was nice.

so at team that lost to Marshall and WVU was more deserving as your first team listed when I asked the question. Give yourself a timeout for an hour.

so at team that lost to Marshall and WVU was more deserving as your first team listed when I asked the question. Give yourself a timeout for an hour.
Virtually any team without 14 losses and a winning percentage greater than .300 in their conference would have been more deserving.

You mad, bruh?
not at all. Not easy being a Mountaineer fan, so not mad at all. But when someone says Morehead State was one of the deserving teams that should've been in, it deserves a self imposed timeout. LOL

We did too in December...not March! What about Michigan?
Michigan played themselves out of the tournament pretty much back in December. Hard to overcome a home court loss to the Chips. Could have still gotten in at the end, but allowed late leads to evaporate. They did finish tied for 5th with about a half dozen other teams at 11-9, but didn't deserve a bid imo. I would like their chances in a face to face game against WVU, but that's only due to the matchups. Each game comes down to how you match up against the foe.

I watched WVU play probably 5 or 6 times, same as I saw Maryland play. I knew the game would be a tossup, because they're damn near a mirror image of one another. I didn't watch the game, but was figuring there was a 50/50 chance of a fight, due to the way they both play in one another's face.

T-Bone has guaranteed that WVU will be in the NCAA Tournament next season on the Main Board. It's laughable because nobody knows what WVU's roster will look like next season, as most of WVU's best players have run out of eligibility and tHuggs will undoubtedly bring in several more mercenaries from the transfer portal, as his last few recruiting classes have been mediocre, at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT