ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM WVU Baseball Eliminated From Big 12 Tournament With Loss to Kansas State

Going in to next year, Coach Sabins needs to address quality pitching depth. We got young guys that can tip the radar gun north of 95 mph, but they all lack quality control. I would think this will be a top priority in the off-season. Hopefully we show up better in the regionals, which I believe we will with our pitching being able to reset.

Going in to next year, Coach Sabins needs to address quality pitching depth. We got young guys that can tip the radar gun north of 95 mph, but they all lack quality control. I would think this will be a top priority in the off-season. Hopefully we show up better in the regionals, which I believe we will with our pitching being able to reset.
The injuries to the pitchers killed this team. But you still can't drop the last two. ugh

The injuries to the pitchers killed this team. But you still can't drop the last two. ugh
Hagaman's injury is a serious gut punch. When you look at losing him and Major, that's two quality arms that would have been pitching in the first two games of the conference tourney.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Let me add that I would like to see the Big 12 tourney to be moved out of the MLB stadium. It needs to go back to a smaller minor-league stadium. Just my opinion, but it's not a good environment. But I'm sure they looked at the possibility of being able to play every game on time and no delays due to weather was one of the major reasons for the move. But when you have 40,000 seats, that's going to be a lot of empty seats regardless who is playing.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT