ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions

Your example uses "existing" materials found in nature which we as humans cannot manufacture. We cannot make atmosphere, water, land, or anything else found naturally on this planet from scratch out of nothing. That's not our providence.
How else are you going to build a molecule if you don't use atoms. That's a ridiculous argument. By that argument, we don't make concrete, we simply combine ingredients that are just laying around.

We aren't CREATING atmosphere, we are adding things that are contained in the atmosphere. We are creating CO2 through chemical reactions, same as we can create water through chemical reactions.

Also, we are making land masses, on this planet. China is doing that to gain territory in order to increase their footprint in the South China Sea.

How else are you going to build a molecule if you don't use atoms. That's a ridiculous argument. By that argument, we don't make concrete, we simply combine ingredients that are just laying around.

We aren't CREATING atmosphere, we are adding things that are contained in the atmosphere. We are creating CO2 through chemical reactions, same as we can create water through chemical reactions.

Also, we are making land masses, on this planet. China is doing that to gain territory in order to increase their footprint in the South China Sea.

We cannot manufacture the base elements used to "re-create" whatever it is we are trying to "copy"

Those islands the Chinese are building do not have a base grounded into anything other earth (if that). We cannot make a simple molecule of hydrogen. With what? We cannot create a simple oxygen molecule. With what?

We cannot change how the earth rotates on its axis, adjusts its aperture toward the Sun, or do anything related to planetary biorhythms relative to how it churns like a silent machine around the Sun.

If that isn't humbling enough, we cannot even approach the Sun! The closer we got to it, the faster we'd burn up! We are incapable of simulating anything close to it, and it's the most important factor determining if we live comfortably on this planet or freeze to death like a giant blue Popsicle!

I know you don't believe in a Creator Mule, and that's cool. However all of the things you are ascribing to human capability, are limited only to the power of our Creator. We have not been granted that capability.

We cannot manufacture the base elements used to "re-create" whatever it is we are trying to "copy"

Those islands the Chinese are building do not have a base grounded into anything other earth (if that). We cannot make a simple molecule of hydrogen. With what? We cannot create a simple oxygen molecule. With what?

We cannot change how the earth rotates on its axis, adjusts its aperture toward the Sun, or do anything related to planetary biorhythms relative to how it churns like a silent machine around the Sun.

If that isn't humbling enough, we cannot even approach the Sun! The closer we got to it, the faster we'd burn up! We are incapable of simulating anything close to it, and it's the most important factor determining if we live comfortably on this planet or freeze to death like a giant blue Popsicle!

I know you don't believe in a Creator Mule, and that's cool. However all of the things you are ascribing to human capability, are limited only to the power of our Creator. We have not been granted that capability.
So you don't believe in manufacturing? Those vehicles you sell (not intended as a dig BTW) are not manufactured?

We are limited to the base building blocks, but we can create things with those, intentionally or unintentionally. We can absolutely create CO2, and increased levels of that in the atmosphere is what is causing the warming.

So you don't believe in manufacturing? Those vehicles you sell (not intended as a dig BTW) are not manufactured?

We are limited to the base building blocks, but we can create things with those, intentionally or unintentionally. We can absolutely create CO2, and increased levels of that in the atmosphere is what is causing the warming.

We can certainly "manufacture" things Mule. I didn't say that. We know how to create things. We can make CO2. Not arguing any of that my friend. My argument is there's nothing in nature we can do on our own, including heating and cooling the planet.

Once again, that's just not within our capability my Man! Neither is making another human being. We use the "spark" provided by a sperm and an egg, however after they unite, processes far superior to our human capability take over from there and we just sit back and marvel.

Here's one article for you, .17 mm is pretty small, for those of you who don't know how small a mm really is. I beleive in a clean planet but to think man can effect it is lunacy. How many nukes would it take to melt an entire polar cap? Who's to say that the melting of the ice cap doesn't cool the oceans waters.
Someone please advise me as to how one measures seas levels to such a degree of accuracy that he can average all the accumulated values from all the measuring stations and arrive at a value of 0.17mm as the AVERAGE sea level increase for a given year. Please add the precision of measurement associated with this mean change. This is, to me, another computer generated projection that relies on data resulting from programs written by those desiring to stress THEIR point of view and ignoring that measurements to affirm the projected outcome are beyond the ability of current science to verify the computer modeling.

If my house is "chilly" I turn up the heat. If it's too warm, I either cut off the furnace, or turn it down. We can't "adjust" earth's furnace as you correctly pointed out, and the "blanket" we can use to keep warmer is inadequate.

My own personal belief is that it's the height of human arrogance to suggest we can alter how the planet heats and cools. It is not within our human capability....no more than we can make a simple molecule of hydrogen or oxygen or "water" which more than 70% percent of this planet's surface consists of.
Zpol2pVDSyGrsvjEwdaO_water-molecule-h2o-isolated-oxygen-hydrogen-red-wh-17629172.jpg

We cannot make one of these. Impossible

If we can't even make the most simple basic component of the planet's surface, how is it we can actually adjust how rapidly or slowly the planet heats and cools?

We simply do not have that type of providence over the planet.
He’s been explaining it for 8 pages

maybe that's why we think the ocean is rising, those dam chinese are is filling in the ocean making our ocean water rise.:scream:

Reactions: Airport and atlkvb
Someone please advise me as to how one measures seas levels to such a degree of accuracy that he can average all the accumulated values from all the measuring stations and arrive at a value of 0.17mm as the AVERAGE sea level increase for a given year. Please add the precision of measurement associated with this mean change. This is, to me, another computer generated projection that relies on data resulting from programs written by those desiring to stress THEIR point of view and ignoring that measurements to affirm the projected outcome are beyond the ability of current science to verify the computer modeling.

For starters, you should get the number correct.

maybe that's why we think the ocean is rising, those dam chinese are is filling in the ocean making our ocean water rise.:scream:

I'm actually impressed with their attempts to build "islands". I wonder if they're "earthquake proof"?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you speak to how or why they were massaged? Do you have any idea whether the changes made would increase or decrease the appearance of a warming trend? If you are making assumptions, I think you'd be surprised.

Datapoints were changed from the 1930's on, if recollection serves me correctly. They older the readings were, the more they were trended downward, to give the appearance of a more significant warming trend.

If humans are capable of "heating up" the globe, why can't we just adjust the thermostat on those miserable summer days when temps in certain places soar above 100 degrees or more? Don't those folks deserve some relief since we're capable of "adjusting" global surface temperatures?

Instead we just let 'em sweat, turn up the A/C, then complain about all of the additional CO2 we're belching into the atmosphere as a result to make it even more miserable! o_O

Why don't we just turn the damn heat down?

Datapoints were changed from the 1930's on, if recollection serves me correctly. They older the readings were, the more they were trended downward, to give the appearance of a more significant warming trend.
Your recollection is incorrect.

Reactions: Boomboom521
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT