ADVERTISEMENT

Would Brown be interested

the hell you don't...you've told so many lies it's doubtful that you can remember half of them
Prove anything I said wrong. You're just butt hurt because you don't like people saying anything bad about Neil Brown even when he brings it upon himself. I really don't care.

Prove anything I said wrong. You're just butt hurt because you don't like people saying anything bad about Neil Brown even when he brings it upon himself. I really don't care.
you lied about Brown and Harrell then tried to cover that lie with another lie by claiming that you heard him throw Harrell under the bus on some random radio interview..totally untrue...Brown never criticized Harrell about some shortcomings of the offense..WVU averaged 30 pts a game in 2022, the defense was the issue..when Harrell left Brown thanked him and said that he has a bright coaching future.

you lied about Brown and Harrell then tried to cover that lie with another lie by claiming that you heard him throw Harrell under the bus on some random radio interview..totally untrue...Brown never criticized Harrell about some shortcomings of the offense..WVU averaged 30 pts a game in 2022, the defense was the issue..when Harrell left Brown thanked him and said that he has a bright coaching future.
I didn't lie. That's your job, butthurt Bru. Brown threw Harrell under the bus. They were talking about the offensive struggles, and Brown brought up the staff changes on that side of the ball, and that he would be calling the plays the upcoming season. And that was his answer to what he was doing to address the offensive struggles heading into 2023. He didn't have to put it the way he did at all. You could hear it in his tone. That is, throwing Harrell under the bus, even though he didn't call him out by name. In fact if you really pay attention to Neal in interviews and the show, he takes a lot of subtle jabs to deflect blame from himself. He very rarely if ever just takes full responsibility for something like a real leader would.

Last edited:
no he didn't throw Harrell under anything..I'm going to leave you alone because something is off with you
Good its kind of weird how you are obsessed with me on here lol. But anyway, I wasn't the only one who observed it. The comments on twitter were lit up with people who noticed it. I actually agreed with him, that harrell wasnt the answer, but I also knew Neal wasnt either, as a playcaller lol. It was subtle jab, but it was him deflecting blame which he does a lot. Prove it wrong. You didnt even go to WVU. Your just another uptight Parkersburg weirdo who should be living in Belpre. Admit it Bru lol.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WESTBGVA
He may be more like Beamer's son.
Beamers son is in the SEC with South Carolina. They have losses to

#21 North Carolina
#1 Georgia
#21 Tennessee
#20 Missouri
Florida

They haven't lost to a team named Houston.

Last year Beamers son beat
#5 Tennessee
#8 Clemson

They finished #19

Brown is nowhere near Shane Beamer level.

Brown is not a P5 coach. He was more promising when he had Vic. The Koenning defenses were a big reason why Brown got this job. But sadly Brown chose to support BLM instead of his best coach and friend.

Which is worse? Lies or abject stupidity that someone whole heartedly believes?
Bru/vga has been butthurt about these terrible fake fans ever since Neal said that all the negativity outside of the program would make them lose some recruits last year. It was just another bullshit statement from Brown to get out of having to address how his losing ways has made alot of people feel negative about WVU football. But folks like Bru will believe anything Brown tells them, while overlooking that we have been being bullshitted for almost 5 years by a bad coach who doesnt want fired... 🙄

you posted a few days ago that Brown was a good man and that you hoped he would succeed...schizophrenic?
I've met him and been to his house, along with Matt Moore, and I can say that both of them are very nice men in real life. Nicer than Holgerson was, although I love holgs parents a lot. But yeah neal is a nice guy in life and ive never insulted his private life, because it has nothing to do with his coaching ability.... and his pension for excuse making and deflecting blame from himself, which he does too much of as a head coach. I would love for him to succeed but that's because I love WVU and I believe those student athletes deserve the best. I can just clearly see that he isn't going to succeed at WVU. He would be better off some where else like Troy. Before season I said I hope he has the best season he has had here so we can send him away on a high note and help him get a better job. I meant it.

you are crazy aren't you? you just wrote yesterday that he was full of shit....I must assume that you don't consider that an insult...how is the weather on fantasy island anyway? you know what? you writing is eerily familiar...Mike, VMF?

you are crazy aren't you? you just wrote yesterday that he was full of shit....I must assume that you don't consider that an insult...how is the weather on fantasy island anyway? you know what? you writing is eerily familiar...Mike, VMF?
He is full of shit, as a coach. It has nothing to do with him as a friend, father and husband. You realize that one can be a quality person in life but not good at their job at the same time? Maybe it's because I'm the one who usually has to fire people in my career even when I like them as people. Maybe it has conditioned me to being able to separate the two?

Either way I like Neal Brown and I hate it that he didn't succeed. And I also understand that the times when he does deflect blame and make excuses its just because he really wants to be better and be the right fit but hes just not. It sucks it really does. But that's also why i didn't even want to drag it on any further after Lyons got fired. Such a bad look for WVU and Brown both. It's a tough situation. I know I'm harsh about it sometimes. Sorry that offends you. I would rather it not because I'm sure you are a cool person and in real life. It's all good. When I pick on you I'm just being sarcastic is all. It's not serious.

Last edited:
I'm going to add to that last post. Matt Moore was one of the coolest dudes i can imagine being in the program. What a super nice guy. It kind of breaks my heart that his coaching has left a lot to be desired. Hate it..

Beamers son is in the SEC with South Carolina. They have losses to

#21 North Carolina
#1 Georgia
#21 Tennessee
#20 Missouri
Florida

They haven't lost to a team named Houston.

Last year Beamers son beat
#5 Tennessee
#8 Clemson

They finished #19

Brown is nowhere near Shane Beamer level.
I guess you don't catch my drift!

Brown is not a P5 coach. He was more promising when he had Vic. The Koenning defenses were a big reason why Brown got this job. But sadly Brown chose to support BLM instead of his best coach and friend.
He had no choice and Koenning chose to leave instead of putting Brown under fire. You can blame EGG for decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT