ADVERTISEMENT

Worst in West Virginia

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
I couldn't find a score anywhere, but just saw the video clip on "X" of Jon Elmore's game-ending jumper to send the Morganholers home. Y'all continue to have one of the worst years in Old Fold & Blew history.

I couldn't find a score anywhere, but just saw the video clip on "X" of Jon Elmore's game-ending jumper to send the Morganholers home. Y'all continue to have one of the worst years in Old Fold & Blew history.
look on the bright side...it can't get much worse

"This is why I refused to play them! '- Bob " I never resigned" Huggins.

it would have been more fitting if ott had made the 3.......or has he eaten himself into oblivion?
I simply loved the fact that Sean McNeil rejoined his fellow Morganholers to play in TBT, as you wouldn't ever shut your pie hole about him last season. Karma keeps biting your rump. Oh, and Eric Stevenson is the perfect tHuggy Bear clown. What idiot gets his fifth foul on a "T" in a TBT game? I saw that scrub playing in a summer league game for the Spurs a few weeks ago. Hope he likes Istanbul, Turkey in the Winter...LOL

I simply loved the fact that Sean McNeil rejoined his fellow Morganholers to play in TBT, as you wouldn't ever shut your pie hole about him last season. Karma keeps biting your rump. Oh, and Eric Stevenson is the perfect tHuggy Bear clown. What idiot gets his fifth foul on a "T" in a TBT game? I saw that scrub playing in a summer league game for the Spurs a few weeks ago. Hope he likes Istanbul, Turkey in the Winter...LOL
didn't watch but I did know Mcneil was playing

It's a friggin alumni game that most people don't give a rat's ass about, but you can keep creaming your jeans over it.

It's a friggin alumni game that most people don't give a rat's ass about, but you can keep creaming your jeans over it.
That's where you would be wrong, Buzzkill. If nobody cares about it, then why would Tony Caridi and Brad Howe broadcast it live for Metronews, and interview every Best Virginia scrub for weeks before the "big event." Even tHuggs traveled in his drunkwagon to see this monumental tournament in Wheeling. Y'all are incredibly desperate for validation of any kind...LOL

Imagine having your life suck so bad that you are talking shit about summer league basketball.

Poor fella

Reactions: Stone_Cold
That's where you would be wrong, Buzzkill. If nobody cares about it, then why would Tony Caridi and Brad Howe broadcast it live for Metronews, and interview every Best Virginia scrub for weeks before the "big event." Even tHuggs traveled in his drunkwagon to see this monumental tournament in Wheeling. Y'all are incredibly desperate for validation of any kind...LOL
Maybe you don't understand how the media works?

Is metronews gonna cover the woman's world cup instead?

Imagine having your life suck so bad that you are talking shit about summer league basketball.

Poor fella

Imagine that your life sucks so bad that you pick up and drop off orange cones for a miniscule living

Two questions. 1) Did Metronews interview every HerdThat player? 2) When tHuggs was on his way to Wheeling did he make the left turn off I-79 onto I-70 at Washington, PA, or did he keep going on I-79 to Pittsburgh?

Two questions. 1) Did Metronews interview every HerdThat player? 2) When tHuggs was on his way to Wheeling did he make the left turn off I-79 onto I-70 at Washington, PA, or did he keep going on I-79 to Pittsburgh?
Look at how pathetic you are.

I am sorry that being little brother sucks for you.

Why would metronews interview Houston alumni players?

one question.....will the Big 12 pick marshla to be their 14th member?
Joe Biden Reaction GIF

it would have been more fitting if ott had made the 3.......or has he eaten himself into oblivion?
It's funny that you mentioned him. On my way to the old watering hole last night, I heard the Metro News gang interview Jon Elmore. Jon said that Ott hadn't been playing because he had been taking the two-day bar exam this past week, but had been upgraded to "questionable" to play in the next game. I have no idea as to whether you can see TBT games on TV or streaming, but you should be sure to watch, as I know that your love affair with Ott goes back several years.

It's funny that you mentioned him. On my way to the old watering hole last night, I heard the Metro News gang interview Jon Elmore. Jon said that Ott hadn't been playing because he had been taking the two-day bar exam this past week, but had been upgraded to "questionable" to play in the next game. I have no idea as to whether you can see TBT games on TV or streaming, but you should be sure to watch, as I know that your love affair with Ott goes back several years.
he is my hero

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT