ADVERTISEMENT

Woman’s BB: Could WVU be in the market for Hailey Van Lith?

SKYHAWKBALL

All-American
Oct 28, 2005
Wonder if WVU would try and get her here for her final year? Would she fit good into the scheme?

Wonder if WVU would try and get her here for her final year? Would she fit good into the scheme?
So you are OK with adding a player who made claims that her black teammates were "victims of racism" during the NCAA tourney? I thought you were 100% against things like that?

So you are OK with adding a player who made claims that her black teammates were "victims of racism" during the NCAA tourney? I thought you were 100% against things like that?
Personally, I’m tired of the race card. If you’re Black, you have an advantage. Not a disadvantage. If you can’t succeed, blame yourself.

Ummm......you need updated......

"After extensive deliberation, the Supreme Court has delivered a landmark ruling that effectively prohibits the use of race-based affirmative action in college admissions."

https://www.epi.org/blog/the-suprem...eet-goals-of-diversity-and-equal-opportunity/
Who said anything about college admissions. Nice try though. You know I’m speaking about employment. However, I’m glad you brought up the Supreme Court. Does the name Ketanji Brown Jackson ring a bell? What was Biden’s thoughts on the criteria he used in her nomination?

Who said anything about college admissions. Nice try though. You know I’m speaking about employment. However, I’m glad you brought up the Supreme Court. Does the name Ketanji Brown Jackson ring a bell? What was Biden’s thoughts on the criteria he used in her nomination?
This thread is about basketball players in college. Not about "employment".

Reactions: WVUALLEN and WVUBRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT