ADVERTISEMENT

Wingnuts' heads will explode reading this....

all soles lost.

Nice, Einstein! Well done!
Soul-Pair.png

No, I am against discrimination, for helping the less fortunate and pro education. Those are just three areas where Dems and Repubs differ significantly in their views and positions. The Dems aren't perfect, in fact we could pick a lot of flaws, but on these three things in particular, their voting record actually reflects those views.

No, I am against discrimination, for helping the less fortunate and pro education. Those are just three areas where Dems and Repubs differ significantly in their views and positions. The Dems aren't perfect, in fact we could pick a lot of flaws, but on these three things in particular, their voting record actually reflects those views.

Conservatives are for discrimination, against education and against helping the less fortunate? You should just stop here because ITT people are going to make you appear really dumb.

Conservatives are for discrimination, against education and against helping the less fortunate? You should just stop here because ITT people are going to make you appear really dumb.

Conservatives are for discrimination - yes. You guys beating the drum for gay marriage? Didn't think so. Look at all the voter discrimination laws passed in the last few years; a couple of examples are NC and NJ.

against education - Yes, look at all the times the dems vote to keep interest rates on college loans down and vote for more grants and the repubs vote the opposite.

against helping the less fortunate - I don't even have to address this one, the cons never ending condescension of the less fortunate is calloused.

Those are facts, something that is difficult for the cons to deal with.

Amazing. Place people in a box and they don't know why. Never give it a thought that they could be wrong. Someone told that that you could say Fox and it automatically defines everyone. Palin, Mitt, Tea Party.

Libs apply the tags and will not listen to reason. Ask what does it mean or what is so offensive about the term, they don't attempt to offer any explanation. Normally it is just a tag that someone assigns and the rest of the weak minds just fall in line without an inkling as to what is offensive.

Normally, if people would look at themselves in a mirror, the image looking back is what is being defined, but they are so weak, they will allow it to be a descriptive term that poisons their mind - and have no ides in hell what is being offered. It is difficult, but people who are that weak go to hell hating all the time it is them. Pathetic.

Conservatives are for discrimination - yes. You guys beating the drum for gay marriage? Didn't think so. Look at all the voter discrimination laws passed in the last few years; a couple of examples are NC and NJ.

against education - Yes, look at all the times the dems vote to keep interest rates on college loans down and vote for more grants and the repubs vote the opposite.

against helping the less fortunate - I don't even have to address this one, the cons never ending condescension of the less fortunate is calloused.

This is the difference between you and me. I laugh at your definition of facts and you actually think that what you wrote was a factual retort.

This is the difference between you and me. I laugh at your definition of facts and you actually think that what you wrote was a factual retort.
And, they vote. No way in hell you can penetrate that level of thought, or better the incapacity to think.

Voter discrimination laws? You mean asking for ID to vote? We have to show an ID to buy a gun, why not vote? Are you FOR discriminating against minorities when it comes to purchasing a firearm?

So because Republicans have issues with the funding behind student loans they're against education? It couldn't possibly be they are against wasteful spending?

So because Republicans want the "less fortunate" to help themselves more than have the government help them, that makes then against helping the less fortunate? I guess all those conservative religious groups the constantly give to charities are doing so because they are against those they are helping?

No, what you claim are facts are actually your opinions on how you view the political stance of a party.

And, they vote. No way in hell you can penetrate that level of thought, or better the incapacity to think.
The irony of this thread is that the same moron who is explaining why he believes what he believes and describing what is wrong in his "factual" opinion with those who might have different opinions is the same guy who mocks people who watch "faux" news. The guy doesn't even realize that he is exactly the person he mocks.

No, I am against discrimination, for helping the less fortunate and pro education. Those are just three areas where Dems and Repubs differ

I'm a conservative and I feel the same as you do on these issues. It sounds like you have swallowed the bait, hook line and sinker. That's a real shame.

I read the article and I agree with EVERYTHING except the comment about drug testing "corporate chieftains". Please explain to me how "corporate chieftains" are the biggest beneficiaries. Beneficiaries of what? Guess what, I am a conservative Republican. Sad that you are so so closed minded.

I read the article and I agree with EVERYTHING except the comment about drug testing "corporate chieftains". Please explain to me how "corporate chieftains" are the biggest beneficiaries. Beneficiaries of what? Guess what, I am a conservative Republican. Sad that you are so so closed minded.

Just the use of the term corporate chieftans speaks volumes about the writer of that editorial. If not for corporate cheiftans that self righteous hack wouldnt have a job.

Why would anyone's head explode? It comes as no surprise that a liberal tells the same lie, even on a day set aside for honesty.

Utopia doesn't and won't occur during our current existence. If Utopia were to be achieved somewhere, others would come to destroy it. The only place Utopia can briefly happen is in the confines of your own mind, but even your own imagination will succumb to ill thought and you will quickly destroy it yourself because you are human. Utopia is a word (idea) so it is possible, just not in this existence. It likely lies beyond our current existence.

Christians and Atheists may disagree WHY we are, but we should know WHAT we are by now. I believe 'what we are' needs divine intervention.

Funny, I'm for 3/4 of that list too. Your's, and the writer's, assumptions about conservatives are largely incorrect. As usual.
You forgot the #1 liberal ideal. They are convinced they are smarter than everyone and that they care more.

I am as conservative as you are liberal. I am anti-discrimination. I help the less fortunate and am pro education. I don't differ at all from you there.

Can you tell me why we spend more than any other country on education and yet teachers are buying school supplies with their own money? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-education-spending-tops-global-list-study-shows/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT