ADVERTISEMENT

wikileaks...

---this email started the deletion of the Clinton files---

To: nmerrill@hrcoffice.com
Date: 2015-03-20 16:25
Subject: Re: CNN | Gowdy's Server Request

this works as holding statement - we will have to eventually answer the question but that should take more than 5 minutes after the reps hit send on a letter to leak to reporters

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Nick Merrill <nmerrill@hrcoffice.com> wrote:
> I've got a handful of other requests about this now. I think we should
> avoid being no commented here but need some guidance, even if it's simply
> to say that we've turned over all of her work email, taken the
> unprecedented step of asking the State Department to release it, and when
> they do, which we hope to be soon, we're confident that everyone will see
> that it's all there and then some.

> > From: NSM <nmerrill@hrcoffice.com>
> Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:56 PM
> To: Cheryl Mills <cheryl.mills@gmail.com>, John Podesta < > john.podesta@gmail.com>, Philippe Reines <pir@hrcoffice.com>, Huma Abedin > <huma@hrcoffice.com>, Jacob Sullivan <Jake.sullivan@gmail.com>, David > Kendall <DKendall@wc.com>, Jennifer Palmieri < > jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com>, Kristina Schake <kristinakschake@gmail.com>, > Heather Samuelson <Heather.samuelson@gmail.com>
> Subject: CNN | Gowdy's Server Request >
> See below.

> > From: <Frates>, Chris <Chris.Frates@cnn.com> >
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:54 PM >
To: NSM <nmerrill@hrcoffice.com> >
Cc: David Kendall <DKendall@wc.com> >
Subject: RE: CNN deadline question

> > Nick, I'm CC:ing David Kendall here as the letter was addressed to him.
> -Thanks, frates
>
>
> > *From:* Frates, Chris
> *Sent:* Friday, March 20, 2015 12:52 PM
> *To:* 'nmerrill@Hrcoffice.com'
> *Subject:* CNN deadline question
> *Importance:* High >
>
> > Hey Nick, I'm writing a story about the formal request Chairman's Gowdy
> office sent to David Kendall today asking that Sec. Clinton hand over her
> email server to the State Dept IG or another independent third party. I'd
> like to know whether the secretary plans to do so and if she has any
> response to the letter. I'm on deadline now. >
>
> > Thanks, >
> Chris Frates >
> CNN Investigative Correspondent >
> 202.630.0191 | @frates > > >

Last edited:
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-10-22 19:49
Subject: Re: Gowdy

yes. he thought she has been masterful.
> On Oct 22, 2015, at 5:48 PM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Assume that was ironic. >
> On Oct 22, 2015 5:35 PM, "Luke Albee" <lalbee@engagecuba.org <mailto:lalbee@engagecuba.org>> wrote:
> i emailed a very senior republican friend of mine and said, “Why is this going on for 9 hours?.” > > He replied, “Because its going so well for us. . . .’ > >
>> On Oct 22, 2015, at 10:32 AM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com <mailto:john.podesta@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> >> I think he protested too much. Made this all about Committee's legitimacy and not what happened. >>
>> On Thursday, October 22, 2015, Luke Albee <lalbee@engagecuba.org <mailto:lalbee@engagecuba.org>> wrote: >>
>> Was sensitive enough not to wear his sheet to the hearing >>

>> Sent from my iPhone >
>
>> On Sep 20, 2015, at 11:37 AM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com <>> wrote:
>> >>> Laughing too hard is her authentic weirdness. >>>
>
>> On Sunday, September 20, 2015, Luke Albee <lalbee@engagecuba.org <>> wrote:
>>> Thought she was really good. Really good . She sometimes laughs a little too hard at jokes that aren't that funny. Other than that...A. >>>

>
>> Sent from my iPhone >>> >>> On Jul 27, 2015, at 9:30 AM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com <>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I'll call late this afternoon >>>> >>>> On Monday, July 27, 2015, Luke Albee <lalbee@engagecuba.org <>> wrote: >>
>> We are hearing its this week. Might we have a brief conversation? >>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPhone >

>>> From: <Kendall>, David >>>
Date: Friday, March 27, 2015 at 1:23 PM >>>
To: Jennifer Palmieri, John Podesta >>> Cc: Nick Merrill, Heather Samuelson, Kristina Schake, Philippe Reines, >>> Jake Sullivan, CDM, Huma Abedin, "Turner, Katherine", "Abrams, Tanya"
>
>> Subject: Draft Gowdy Letter >>>
>
>> A note of caution on the “appear herself.�� Since November, I’ve >
>> said she was ready (on appropriate notice) to come up and testify about >
>> Benghazi once, in public. The R’s have dragged their feet, using document >
>> production as an excuse. Recently, Gowdy has said he wanted her to testify >
>> twice, the first time about emails, maybe by deposition. My response to >
>> Gowdy’s staff has been: she’ll come once, in public—you can ask her about >
>> emails then, if you want. I would hate for us to say something that might >
>> give them leverage on a two-appearance push. >>>

>>> >>>
>>> I attach a draft of the Gowdy letter, but it’s very near final. Please >
>> don’t send outside the group. >>> >>>

>>>
>>> I await advice on release. Philippe has raised a concern about sending >>
> it to Gowdy, then immediately releasing it to the public. Since Gowdy >>
> released his server request last Friday very quickly, he may release our >>
> letter as soon as he gets it. I’m agnostic. >>>

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, lhartigan@saban.com
Date: 2015-06-18 16:52
Subject:
Is Huma still on the team?

---------------googled this just now ...--------------------

http://www.saban.com/Team/Saban

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/0...ampaign-donor-israeli-billionaire-haim-saban/

ABC Family
On July 23, 2001, Saban announced that he and News Corporation would sell Fox Family Worldwide Inc for $5.3 billion to The Walt Disney Company. and on October 24, 2001, the sale was completed and the network was renamed ABC Family. Saban profited about $1.6 billion from this sale.

3707431123.jpeg

Tzipi Livni, Hillary Clinton, Haim Saban and Isaac Herzog

Univision
On June 27, 2006, Saban Capital Group led a group of investors bidding for Univision Communications, the largest Spanish-language media company in the United States.

Other investors in the Saban-led group were Texas Pacific Group of Fort Worth, Texas and Thomas H. Lee Partners. The group was successful in acquiring Univision with a bid valued at $13.7 billion (USD).

Political views and fundraising
Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets.

The New York Times reported that Haim and his wife “slept in the White House several times during President Clinton’s two terms.” Saban remains close friends with the former President. Clinton described Saban as a “very good friend and supporter.” Saban contributed between $5 million to $10 million to the William J. Clinton Foundation.

During the 2000 presidential election, Saban increased his rank to 5th among individual donors with a combined contribution of $1,250,500. Matthew Yglesias wrote that “Saban was the largest overall contributor to the Democratic National Committee during the 2001–2002 cycle.” Saban’s donations during that 2001–2002 period exceeded $10 million, the largest donation the DNC has received from a single source up to that time.

Saban, a long-time supporter and donor of many pro-Jewish and Israel causes, has stated his main goal in multiple interviews: “I’m a one-issue guy, and my issue is Israel.”

Last edited:
What's amazing about this one is that Haim Saban is a HUGE union buster. A close friend used to direct a number of the Power Ranger shows and mentioned how cheap Saban was and how he wanted to avoid union labor at all cost.

Ironic that Hillary, supposedly "pro-union" is in bed with such an "anti-union" businessman.

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, lhartigan@saban.com
Date: 2015-06-18 16:52
Subject:
Is Huma still on the team?

---------------googled this just now ...--------------------

http://www.saban.com/Team/Saban

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/0...ampaign-donor-israeli-billionaire-haim-saban/

ABC Family
On July 23, 2001, Saban announced that he and News Corporation would sell Fox Family Worldwide Inc for $5.3 billion to The Walt Disney Company. and on October 24, 2001, the sale was completed and the network was renamed ABC Family. Saban profited about $1.6 billion from this sale.

3707431123.jpeg

Tzipi Livni, Hillary Clinton, Haim Saban and Isaac Herzog

Univision
On June 27, 2006, Saban Capital Group led a group of investors bidding for Univision Communications, the largest Spanish-language media company in the United States.

Other investors in the Saban-led group were Texas Pacific Group of Fort Worth, Texas and Thomas H. Lee Partners. The group was successful in acquiring Univision with a bid valued at $13.7 billion (USD).

Political views and fundraising
Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets.

The New York Times reported that Haim and his wife “slept in the White House several times during President Clinton’s two terms.” Saban remains close friends with the former President. Clinton described Saban as a “very good friend and supporter.” Saban contributed between $5 million to $10 million to the William J. Clinton Foundation.

During the 2000 presidential election, Saban increased his rank to 5th among individual donors with a combined contribution of $1,250,500. Matthew Yglesias wrote that “Saban was the largest overall contributor to the Democratic National Committee during the 2001–2002 cycle.” Saban’s donations during that 2001–2002 period exceeded $10 million, the largest donation the DNC has received from a single source up to that time.

Saban, a long-time supporter and donor of many pro-Jewish and Israel causes, has stated his main goal in multiple interviews: “I’m a one-issue guy, and my issue is Israel.”

I think that is it. Val, let me know what I missed.
Thanks.
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie Alexander Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 4:51 PM
To: Andrew Kessel; Robert Harrison
Cc: john.podesta@gmail.com; Fred Poust
Subject: Re: Pritzker

Yes. Adding. Fred and I discussed.

----- Original Message -----
To: Valerie Alexander; Robert Harrison
Cc: 'john.podesta@gmail.com' <john.podesta@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon Nov 21 16:50:06 2011
Subject: RE: Pritzker

Valerie (adding Bob and John )

So that is verified?
Do we need CGI to do an agreement?
What are the next steps?

Andrew Kessel

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 3:31 PM
To: Andrew Kessel Subject:
Re: Pritzker

He is funding at 1M

----- Original Message -----
To: Valerie Alexander
Sent: Mon Nov 21 15:45:29 2011
Subject: Pritzker Any update with them for CGI America 2012 Andrew Kessel 501-951-4461

----google----

https://www.pritzkergroup.com/

The Pritzker family is an American Jewish family engaged in entrepreneurship and philanthropy, and one of the wealthiest families in the United States of America, being near the top of Forbes magazine’s “America’s Richest Families” list since the magazine began listings in 1982.

The family is most famous for owning the Hyatt hotel chain, and the Marmon Group, conglomerate of manufacturing and industrial service companies which has since been sold to Berkshire Hathaway. Other holdings have included the Superior Bank of Chicago, which notably collapsed in 2001, the TransUnion credit bureau and the Royal Caribbean cruise line.

The Pritzker family and its members are of Jewish descent, and is known for its relationship to Chicago.

----

http://freebeacon.com/politics/top-...crutinized-muslim-groups-racial-stereotyping/

J.B. Pritzker, a billionaire venture capitalist who runs the Chicago-based Pritzker Group, opened the doors of his home to a packed house of deep-pocketed Democratic donors to provide them with an up-close experience with the presumptive Democratic nominee.

Pritzker is the heir to the Hyatt family fortune, which is valued at $3.4 billion, and also operates the Pritzker Family Foundation, a charitable organization he runs along with his wife M.K Pritzker.

The Pritzkers have been ardent backers of the Clintons for some time now, having poured millions of dollars into their campaigns, causes, and initiatives throughout the years.

Since 1995, the Pritzkers have contributed thousands to Clinton political campaigns and to HILLPAC, the leadership PAC Hillary operated during her time in the Senate

The Pritzkers have added between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation and between $1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Health Access Initiative through the Pritzker Family Foundation. They have made two commitments to the Clinton Global Initiative that total $1.3 million.

When J.B. was a bundler for Hillary’s presidential campaign in 2008, he was tapped as chairman of Citizens for Hillary as his wife was placed on Clinton’s National Council of Civic Leaders.

The Pritzkers sponsored the second annual Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2012. The next year, in 2013, J.B was named to the leadership council of the Too Small To Fail initiative, an initiative that was created by the Clinton Foundation.

J.B. Pritzker continued his generous donations in September 2015 by giving more than $350,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund, a joint fundraising partnership between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and 33 state Democratic parties, while M.K Pritzker provided $330,000 to the committee.

The fund is intended to help state Democratic parties in addition to the Clinton campaign and DNC.

However, despite its intended purpose, an overwhelming majority of the money contributed from HVF to the state Democratic parties ultimately ends up in the DNC’s coffers, leaving practically no funding from the committee for the state parties.

J.B. and M.K. Pritzker are both currently bundlers for Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign. The campaign did not return a request for comment by press time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT