ADVERTISEMENT

Which 5 game stretch is the toughest?

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
East Carolina. UNLV,Bowling Green, Rutgirls and nebraska OR Penn State, Duquesne, Pitt, Texas Tech, TCU..... to open the season no less......no wonder certain teams win 10 about every year.........you could open a bakery with that first group,,,,hell, even marshlas schedule is harder than that in the first 5

Difference being:

Michigan has a decent chance at winning those first five games, albeit, @ Nebraska is no gimme. WVU, on the other hand, would go 3-2 at best, potentially even 2-3.

With your schedule, again Michigan would have a decent shot at winning all five, while WVU will win only one, possibly two.

Would you like to look at the final seven games as well for each team?

Difference being:

Michigan has a decent chance at winning those first five games, albeit, @ Nebraska is no gimme. WVU, on the other hand, would go 3-2 at best, potentially even 2-3.

With your schedule, again Michigan would have a decent shot at winning all five, while WVU will win only one, possibly two.

" decent chance"
[banana][banana][banana][banana]:flush:

Yes, I do.....you can't lose to MU, if you don't play MU! ND tore up our invitation over this issue, so you're in good company!
You're crazy if you ever thought that ND would ever play in Huntington regardless of how last year's game came out.....you should just enjoy the big win and the big payday and wonder forever why the Irish visited Mountaineer Field not so long ago but won't give you a return game. Hint - it isn't because ND is skeert of the Herd.

WVU is 0-4 against the Irish

Herd is unbeaten against the Irish.

Like WVU, the Irish will never be seen in Huntington again. Wish WVU would schedule the Wolverines.

Yes, I do.....you can't lose to MU, if you don't play MU! ND tore up our invitation over this issue, so you're in good company!
Said it before and I'll say it again......chicken suits and chicken sh** athletic directors are not the way to go....add the doctrine and those ridiculous state championship rings and you can figure it out.......
yes marshlas situation is rather brutal......having to fight off the likes of JMU and Coastal Carolina for the right to lose money going to a bowl game

Difference being:

WV will go 6-6 or 5-7 and NB will be let go , maybe before the season is out............my intent was to show the weak ass early schedule and I did

WV will go 6-6 or 5-7 and NB will be let go , maybe before the season is out............my intent was to show the weak ass early schedule and I did
Had you not flapped your dentures and did a little research, you would have known that UCLA had to cancel the game against Michigan, and that Texas requested their game with Michigan be moved out a couple years.

WVU is 0-4 against the Irish

Herd is unbeaten against the Irish.

Like WVU, the Irish will never be seen in Huntington again. Wish WVU would schedule the Wolverines.
And WVU is undefeated against the Herd at 9-0. Including at the Herd. Head to Head is more of a comparison than common opponent.

Had you not flapped your dentures and did a little research, you would have known that UCLA had to cancel the game against Michigan, and that Texas requested their game with Michigan be moved out a couple years.
WVU's schedule is 3rd toughest in the country........and meatchickens?.....end of discussion....and just to rub it in ahia state's is 8th.......meatchicken no where to be seen...here's another one....WVU #5 meatchicken 65.... another gem...for the 2nd year in a row meatchicken has the easiest non conference schedule......I'm sure there is more but mherd will deflect and deny

Last edited:
Reactions: CAK125
WVU's schedule is 3rd toughest in the country........and meatchickens?.....end of discussion....and just to rub it in ahia state's is 8th.......meatchicken no where to be seen...here's another one....WVU #5 meatchicken 65.... another gem...for the 2nd year in a row meatchicken has the easiest non conference schedule......I'm sure there is more but mherd will deflect and deny
Here's a gem for you toothless. Michigan would beat WVU like a drum, as bad as they chose it to be. You're the same as playing East Carolina. Ohio State would embarrass you, and Michigan embarrasses Ohio State.

Here's a gem for you toothless. Michigan would beat WVU like a drum, as bad as they chose it to be. You're the same as playing East Carolina. Ohio State would embarrass you, and Michigan embarrasses Ohio State.
I doubt that....it's been said before.......you want proof sign on the dotted line......but leave the team doc at home

Very good reasons behind both as realignment has altered their schedule for games agreed on long ago. Same thing happened to WVU in 88 when they scrambled to get Cal-State Fullerton to fill a spot.

you mean like TCU embarrassed you last year....you guys embarrass yourselves enough...you don't need any help
I've heard the wind blow before

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT