ADVERTISEMENT

Where the hell is GA Southern even located?

MOUNTIE IN MD

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2002
I spent 4 years in Warner Robins and there's not a whole lot happening south of Macon.

Mercer had a nice NCAA run last season.

I spent 4 years in Warner Robins and there's not a whole lot happening south of Macon.

Georgia Southern is located in Statesboro Ga. It is located 4 minutes west of Savannah. If teams fly in they use Savannah Int.

Ahhhhhh, love the Savannah area.

WVU's breaking in some new offensive players so it won't shock me if it's a tight game going into the 2nd half.

Well you are correct that there is really nothing to see after leaving Macon on 1-16 all the way to Savannah. Statesboro is located about 10 miles north of I-16 about an hours drive west on Savannah.

Thanks. Savannah and Alpharetta are both on my "check out" list.

If you visit Savannah you and your significent other should do 3 things other need to
(1) Take a trolley ride to take in the history, architecture, parks and feel for the city.
(2) Visit "River Street"
(3) Visit "Market Street" several blocks away from River Street

River Street
savannah-river-street.ashx

Market Square
th

If you visit Savannah you and your significent other should do 3 things other need to
(1) Take a trolley ride to take in the history, architecture, parks and feel for the city.
(2) Visit "River Street"
(3) Visit "Market Street" several blocks away from River Street

River Street
savannah-river-street.ashx

Market Square
th
Thanks for the suggestions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT