ADVERTISEMENT

Where or Where is the Fraudulent Farm Boy?

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
B1G beats Old Fold & Blew's a$$ and Slow Head's other Walmart t-shirt team, Virginia, lost to mighty Furman. What a bad day for the fraud! LOLOLOL

The Stoner and The Fall Guy might be watching a replay of today's game to see if the outcome changes. Hint: No matter how many times they watch it, the outcome will not change.

LOL, that didn't take long for the no tournament boys to show up. Didn't think it would be long before you all clocked in.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You can't save the fraudulent farm boy, Stoned. Y'all won as many tournament games as Ohio State did, but didn't make it last year when Ohio State did so AND actually won a game. In fact, y'all have paid $24 million to tHuggs for one tourney win since 2018. That's some good ROI...LOL

LOL, that didn't take long for the no tournament boys to show up. Didn't think it would be long before you all clocked in.
I've waited this long to see if the no tournament crowd would show up....and like clockwork......please be reminded that WVU made the tournament ahia state michigan and marshla did not.....now its time to watch baseball and play golf....and wait until fall when ahia state's natty dreams are crushed again........actually I had scotty beam me up and I took quick trip to my imaginary farm so I wouldn't have to watch the debacle.......now watch the stream of posts that will follow this

I've waited this long to see if the no tournament crowd would show up....and like clockwork......please be reminded that WVU made the tournament ahia state michigan and marshla did not.....now its time to watch baseball and play golf....and wait until fall when ahia state's natty dreams are crushed again........actually I had scotty beam me up and I took quick trip to my imaginary farm so I wouldn't have to watch the debacle.......now watch the stream of posts that will follow this
Please be reminded that the Old Fold & Blew won as many NCAA tournament games as Ohio State, but the Buckeyes played much better in their conference tournament. tHuggy cried because WVU had to play on back-to-back days vs. a rested opponent as the Buckeyes played four days in a row, including a win against a team on a double bye on the third day...what a big fat baby tHuggy is...LOL

Please be reminded that the Old Fold & Blew won as many NCAA tournament games as Ohio State, but the Buckeyes played much better in their conference tournament. tHuggy cried because WVU had to play on back-to-back days vs. a rested opponent as the Buckeyes played four days in a row, including a win against a team on a double bye on the third day...what a big fat baby tHuggy is...LOL
you forgot one thing....Huggs owns your souls...and you can't get them back....call all the names you want

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT