ADVERTISEMENT

What should the FBI and DOJ do?

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
David Petraeus was thoroughly investigated and pleaded out for mishandling classified information. We now know from the State Department and Intelligence Services IG's that Hillary mishandled classified information. The Clinton camp claims that the classified materials was not classified at the time she e-mailed them. The IG's dispute that. But in the end, in doesn't matter. Classified materials were mishandled by Clinton.

Will the DOJ and FBI investigate this criminal activity?

Depends, do/can you trust Hillary to be honest?

My question was more basic. Will the FBI investigate as they did with Petraeus? That question has nothing to do with her honesty or lack thereof.

My question was more basic. Will the FBI investigate as they did with Petraeus? That question has nothing to do with her honesty or lack thereof.
She is OK as long as she doesn't get too negative on Obama Admin.

David Petraeus was thoroughly investigated and pleaded out for mishandling classified information. We now know from the State Department and Intelligence Services IG's that Hillary mishandled classified information. The Clinton camp claims that the classified materials was not classified at the time she e-mailed them. The IG's dispute that. But in the end, in doesn't matter. Classified materials were mishandled by Clinton.

Will the DOJ and FBI investigate this criminal activity?

You know that? Really? It has been proven? If she has been accused of leaking classified information, which she has, then yes, they will investigate.

Patreaus, POS, released the name of an undercover CIA agent.

You know that? Really? It has been proven? If she has been accused of leaking classified information, which she has, then yes, they will investigate.

Patreaus, POS, released the name of an undercover CIA agent.

Yes, Hillary mishandled classified information. The IG's inspected 40 e-mails and 4 of them were classified. That is a crime. She claimed they weren't classified at the time, but the IG's dispute that. But it makes no difference. She mishandled classified information.

Yes, Hillary mishandled classified information. The IG's inspected 40 e-mails and 4 of them were classified. That is a crime. She claimed they weren't classified at the time, but the IG's dispute that. But it makes no difference. She mishandled classified information.
I see you're still employing the "Ready-Fire-Aim" method, especially when statements of fact don't fit your narrative.

the inspectors general for State and the intelligence community had simply notified the Justice Department — which issues the regulations on Freedom of Information Act requests — that some emails subject to FOIA review had been identified as classified when they had not previously been designated that way.

it is not clear whether the contents of the emails were marked as classified by the State Department when then-Secreatry of State Clinton sent or received them

I see you're still employing the "Ready-Fire-Aim" method, especially when statements of fact don't fit your narrative.

the inspectors general for State and the intelligence community had simply notified the Justice Department — which issues the regulations on Freedom of Information Act requests — that some emails subject to FOIA review had been identified as classified when they had not previously been designated that way.

it is not clear whether the contents of the emails were marked as classified by the State Department when then-Secreatry of State Clinton sent or received them

Bingo, that's the fact, but hell, let's not let facts get in the way. Let's dunk the bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT