ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think of our top 4 playoff teams?

I think if Auburn had not rushed 2 and had a spy, then there would be 2 different teams in the playoffs. If Auburn had not messed up and allowed the Bama QB 2 hours to throw the ball I think we would have seen FSU at 3 and Georgia at 4. Since Auburn messed up, they couldn't put Bama in without thinking about Texas beating Bama at Bama by 10.

Thank God it's the last year for only 4 teams.

Reactions: Humptod
A year late to be in this debate. The top 8 teams this year would have made a great tournament but I would bet there will still be a lot of crying when the tourny expands...

In the pros if your QB goes down it's next man up and keep going...should be the same way in college...if the QB not playing is a reason to leave them out then what about all these other supposed first round draft picks who will skip their bowl games just because they can and not because of injury

I think if Auburn had not rushed 2 and had a spy, then there would be 2 different teams in the playoffs. If Auburn had not messed up and allowed the Bama QB 2 hours to throw the ball I think we would have seen FSU at 3 and Georgia at 4. Since Auburn messed up, they couldn't put Bama in without thinking about Texas beating Bama at Bama by 10.

Amen on that last statement, Stone_Cold! What a mess! An undefeated defending national champion falling out of the top 4! Fla State seemingly getting penalized for losing their QB, I don’t know about them.

Last edited:
I can understand FSU's frustration with being left out, but I think the 4 best teams are in.

In the pros if your QB goes down it's next man up and keep going...should be the same way in college...if the QB not playing is a reason to leave them out then what about all these other supposed first round draft picks who will skip their bowl games just because they can and not because of injury
fsu's offense looked like Iowa with the 3rd string QB. There's a reason even UGA is favored by 2 TD's. Oddsmakers are pretty damn good with the point spread.

^^^ Stupid fvcker can't even read thread title, but thinks he's funny because he parrots everything he reads on the cheaters' message boards. You finally gonna break your playoff cherry after 10 years?

^^^ Stupid fvcker can't even read thread title, but thinks he's funny because he parrots everything he reads on the cheaters' message boards. You finally gonna break your playoff cherry after 10 years?
I figured the weasels would opt for the mayo bowl...since that is a necessary ingredient for cheeseburgers, because methinks they will get" rolled" in their semifinal

I figured the weasels would opt for the mayo bowl...since that is a necessary ingredient for cheeseburgers, because methinks they will get" rolled" in their semifinal
Speaking of a mayo-like substance, do you need a towel to wipe king's jism off your face? It's beyond embarrassing for you at this point. Michigan continues to own 3rd base Ryan Day and now his players are leaving the dugout in groves. Just when I thought you were finished with stroking him, I see you're now waving the white flag in advance of an upcoming basketball game. This comes after years of running your trap about stealing souls. What a dumbass gramps continues to be. . .

You and king make a trip to Walmart yet to purchase your bama gear? Start praying to Allah. You only have four weeks before looking like a bloviating moron (again)

Speaking of a mayo-like substance, do you need a towel to wipe king's jism off your face? It's beyond embarrassing for you at this point. Michigan continues to own 3rd base Ryan Day and now his players are leaving the dugout in groves. Just when I thought you were finished with stroking him, I see you're now waving the white flag in advance of an upcoming basketball game. This comes after years of running your trap about stealing souls. What a dumbass gramps continues to be. . .

You and king make a trip to Walmart yet to purchase your bama gear? Start praying to Allah. You only have four weeks before looking like a bloviating moron (again)
I am above all things a realist......I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of the nuts.......likewise I am not now or have I ever been a fan of cheaters which is what the weasels are.....as far as basketball goes WV has sacrificed this team and season to position itself to find a permanent coach. They won't beat many teams this year but I'd bet they would beat the fighting juwanns. On another note I hope you seek help for your anger issues.....you have become unhinged and disturbed because of all the cheeseburger hijinx.........I can give you some numbers to call that will offer you help ......please take advantage

anyone see the video of the Michigan team when it was announced they were playing Bama? They sure didn't seem happy

• Haha

I guess I'm too damn old... college football used to be just a really cool game...now it's a business
Very true, nothing more than professional football complete with farm teams!

Playoff teams or the quarterback beauty pageant.?

Ohio State (not sure when) won the title with their third string quarterback. How can the committee determine whether FSU could not be effective with a few weeks of preparation without having a SEC bias?

A professional football league where the players have no contract and may jump to the highest bidder at any time.
I guess they have to wait until the semester is over at their current school before they can enroll at another school but that's the only limitation I can see! In it's current state only about 10 schools have a shot a twinning anything of real substance. Deep pockets rule now rule!

Playoff teams or the quarterback beauty pageant.?

Ohio State (not sure when) won the title with their third string quarterback. How can the committee determine whether FSU could not be effective with a few weeks of preparation without having a SEC bias?
to my point...you never know what will happen.....I remember when WV went to the wishbone in a bowl game years ago and surprised everybody.....and we all know that WV has a history of making all stars out of 2nd and third string qb's......FSU should have been in and alabama because of head to head results

That was with Jim Braxton and company in the Peach Bowl in a downpour. Jim Carlen’s last game at WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT