ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Pittsburgh

Prove to the Panthers that

We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

Like the play calling, QB play is way better, but sill...for some reason....self destructing

Mistakes, but so far not deadly. Missed interference call on Pitt.

Credit to sPitt's DBs. They are playing tight coverage. Maybe a little too tight on the last one, but we'll see.

Someone said improved playcalling......I'm not seeing that. We look like a JV offense out there.

I’m not second guessing, I am first guessing…we have a running back with 1 carry for 44 yards early and doesn’t see another carry the entire half???

Crazy half. Wheaton made up for the drop earlier in the game in a big way lol. What a catch.

We have to come out swinging. The OL isnt blocking good enough for Daniels. They have to step it up. I agree with the above poster. Lets see more of the guy who made the 44 yard run. We have to execute better though. Block better and catch the ball.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Daniels is the real deal. I don't know if he'll be great or anything, but he is far better than what WVU had the last few years.

This is a good game. I wish the game coverage was as good as the game. Instead we get the cliched over-dramatic announcers and ridiculous WHOOSH noises and incessant in-game ads. That sucks, but the game itself is good.

I understand the freshman may not be the guy you want out there pass blocking and it puts us at a predictable play set perhaps with him, but dang….

I’m not second guessing, I am first guessing…we have a running back with 1 carry for 44 yards early and doesn’t see another carry the entire half???
Because it was a surprise for Pitt when he was in there and actually got the carry. Next one may not be the same result.

WVU still missing that big time got to Receiver. Wheaton is good but is not the one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT