Wells dream came true

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
He always wanted to throw a TD pass for his home state Mountaineers

Congrats Grant

Reactions: Humptod
Wells was bad, but his receivers sucked, too. I'm still laughing at the pass down the sideline that hit his receiver, who never looked for the ball, squarely in the helmet.

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Wells was bad, but his receivers sucked, too. I'm still laughing at the pass down the sideline that hit his receiver, who never looked for the ball, squarely in the helmet.
announcers were terrible. They were like it hit off of his shoulder pad. No, it hit his damn helmet and doinked off of it.

Yes, the announcers were bad, but you had to like the verbal bouquets that Louis Riddick was tossing at WVU's players throughout the Game. He couldn't stop talking about how talented WVU was, especially at the skill positions and D-Line. WVU's O-Line is the best unit on the team, IMO. Daniels had a very clean pocket for most of the Game and WVU's running backs had holes that trucks could have passed through untouched. Riddick kept talking up WVU's running backs and wide receivers, but the O-Line and Daniels were the best players on the Field last night, IMO.

Yes, the announcers were bad, but you had to like the verbal bouquets that Louis Riddick was tossing at WVU's players throughout the Game. He couldn't stop talking about how talented WVU was, especially at the skill positions and D-Line. WVU's O-Line is the best unit on the team, IMO. Daniels had a very clean pocket for most of the Game and WVU's running backs had holes that trucks could have passed through untouched. Riddick kept talking up WVU's running backs and wide receivers, but the O-Line and Daniels were the best players on the Field last night, IMO.
i still thought Daniels was a little off last night. Prather played well. After his first catch against Pitt and coughing up the ball, he's been a lot tougher and making catches. And Mathis found himself in the doghouse. I was shocked to see our Oline push VT around. I was surprised Brown benched him.

i still thought Daniels was a little off last night. Prather played well. After his first catch against Pitt and coughing up the ball, he's been a lot tougher and making catches. And Mathis found himself in the doghouse. I was shocked to see our Oline push VT around. I was surprised Brown benched him.
I thought they left some points off the scoreboard as well.....but didn't need them in the end!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT